剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
正想把你兄弟的档案转过来呢
Just trying to get your brother's file transferred here
不过我一直按下换行键...
but you know what I'm doing, I keep hitting the shift key.
我们能谈谈我兄弟的事吗
Can, can we just talk about my brother?
我要怎么把他弄出去
How am I gettin' him outta here?
好的 可以
Okay, we can.
托马斯的文件上写的是十五天
Your brother, Thomas, was placed here on a 15-day paper.
这意味着他要在这观察十五天
That means he'll be here for 15 days under observation.
等观察结束了
When the observation is complete,
他的案子很可能被转到PSRB[精神病安全审查委员会]his case will go before probate, and then most likely to the PSRB.
-好吧 听着 -嗯
- Okay, listen, I... look. - Yeah.
我不想无礼
I don't, I don't wanna be rude, all right?
因为你是我在这鬼地方碰到的第一个像话的人
'Cause you're the first human being I've run into in this place.
但首先 别坐在那儿跟我说缩写
But first of all, don't, don't sit here talking initials at me.
第二 别告诉我什么十五天观察令
And number two, uh, uh, don't tell me about any 15-day paper,
因为我今天就要把他带走
because I'm gettin' him out of here today.
-明白吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
不如你换个语气怎么样
How about you change that tone?
你深呼吸一下 冷静点
Okay, just take a deep breath and calm down.
我会冷静下来的 只要你别再跟我兜圈子
I'll calm down when this whole runaround is over.
你需要做的就是去联♥系♥他的医生
What you need to do is get ahold of his doctor,
威利斯·埃勒斯医生
Dr. Willis Ehlers.
他会告诉你 有人搞错了
He'll tell you, he doesn't-- this is somebody's mistake.
他不属于这里 他该待在安居楼
He doesn't belong here and he should be over at Settle.
埃勒斯医生已经不再是你兄弟的医生了
Well, Dr. Ehlers is no longer your brother's doctor.
-我们给他重新分配了医生 -谁下的命令
- He has been reassigned. - Reassigned by who?
哈特福德市政办公室直接下的命令
The state commissioner's office in Hartford.
但也有好消息
It's not all bad news though.
接手他的是帕特尔医生
Dr. Patel is his new psychologist,
这位心理医生很厉害
who is absolutely fantastic.
不 埃勒斯才是我兄弟的医生
All right, no, Dr. Ehlers is my brother's doctor.
他已经负责他很久了
He has been my brother's doctor for the--
过去四年都是他在治疗他
treating him for the last four years.
总体来讲 还算成功
Successfully, for the most part.
成功 你兄弟可是把自己的手切下来了
Successfully? Your brother cut off his hand.
每次他闹点事情的时候
I-- every single time he's ever had an episode,
他都会去安居楼
he ends up at Settle.
为什么这次他会来这里
So why would he end up here, all right?
那边基本上已经离不开他了
He's practically a fixture down there,
如果你能打一通电♥话♥
and if you made one phone call,
如果你能花点时间听听我说的话
if you took the time to listen to what I'm saying to you...
-然后打电♥话♥问问 -说实话
- and you made a phone call. - You know what?
-我不喜欢你说话的口气 -那还真是抱歉
- I don't like your tone. - Heh. Sorry!
我真的不喜欢 你想离开的话 请便
I really don't, no. You can leave if you want to.
我是为了帮你和你兄弟
I'm an advocate. I'm here for you and for your brother.
-你少跟我来这套 -听我说
- So knock it off. - Listen to me.
我兄弟不属于这里 他毫无防备
My brother doesn't belong here. He's got no defenses.
-我理解 -他现在大概已经吓坏了
- I understand. - He's probably freaking out right about now.
这就好比把一只兔子丢进狼群里
It's like putting a bunny rabbit into a pack of wolves.
他在这里活不下去的 万一出事 责任全在你
He's not gonna survive here. And it's gonna be on you.
这个责任不会由我承担
Well, it's not gonna be on me,
-不过真是谢谢你啊 -那谁来负责
- but thanks for saying that. - Who's it gonna be on?
我跟你直说吧 多米尼克
I'm gonna give it to you straight, Dominick, okay?
你兄弟之所以会被安置在司法医院
Your brother was placed in a forensic hospital
是因为他有严重的精神疾病
because he's seriously mentally ill
而且他犯下了严重的罪行
and he committed a serious crime.
什么 什么罪行
What, what crime?
-你心里清楚 -他做了什么
- You know what he did. - What did he do?
你心里清楚
You know what he did.
他不过就是打搅了某些老太太的午后阅读时光
Oh, so he interrupted some old lady's afternoon reading,
并且溅了点血在图书馆的地毯上而已
and he gets a little blood on the library carpet?
-一点血吗 -他的所作所为当然非常怪异
- A little? - I mean, what he did is totally bizarre, yes.
这些没什么好说的
I'm not, I'm not refuting any of that.
但他到底犯下了什么严重罪行
But what serious crime did he commit?
他当时挥舞着一件危险的武器
He was brandishing a dangerous weapon.
是啊 但他没有 他是朝自己下的手啊
Yeah, he wasn't-- he did it to himself.
没错 但你知道吗 他也算受害者
Yes, but you know what? He counts.
虽然他是对自己下的手 但这也算犯罪 多米尼克
He used it on himself and he counts, Dominick.
我比任何人都了解他
Listen, I know him better than anybody
比起他 我大概更危险
and I'm probably more dangerous than he is.
他真的是无害的
This guy is harmless.
你知道你的问题在哪里吗
You know what I think your problem is?
如果你能冷静一下
If you could calm down for a minute,
我就给你解释一些事情 好吗
I'll just explain something to you, okay?
你觉得对你兄弟来说 这是世界上最糟糕的地方
You're assuming that this is the worst place in the world
他不能待在这 但也许并不是这样
for your brother to be, and that may not be the case.
并且 你对此无能为力 多米尼克
And besides, Dominick, there is nothing you can do about it.
你什么都做不了 这事由不得你
Nothing. It's out of your hands.
托马斯至少要在这里待十五天 法♥院♥命令的
Thomas is going to be here for 15 court-ordered days, minimum.
好吧 那之后呢
Okay, so what, what about-- what happens after that?
待完十五天之后怎么办
What happens after the 15 days?
第二单元评估组会向法官提出建议
Unit Two's evaluation team will make a recommendation
来决定他到底是出院
to the probate judge that he either is discharged,
转院 还是继续待在这里
transferred to another facility, or stays here
由审查委员会监管
under the jurisdiction of the review board.
审查委员会是干什么的
What does the review board do?
他们会收治他
They commit him.
-为期多久 -一年
- For how long? - For a year.
-一年 -我知道 好了 你别嚷嚷了
- A year?! - I know. Okay, okay, with the violence and the yelling.
我希望你能冷静一点
You could maybe calm down just a little.
我知道这很令人沮丧
I know it's-- I know it's upsetting.
一年啊 待会儿我见到他
A year? How am I supposed to look at him
你要我怎么看着他的眼睛 告诉他说
when, when I see him today and look him in the eyes
"托马斯 事情是这样 好吗"
and I tell him, "Hey, Thomas, here's how it is, okay?"
-嗯 -"你得在这里待15天
- Yeah. - "You got 15 days here
并且在此之后 很有可能还要再待365天"
and possibly 365 days after that."
这话你要我怎么说出口
How am I supposed to say that to him?
你今天见不到他的
You're not gonna get to see him today.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有病吧
Oh, you're a fuckin' picnic.
多米尼克 你真要这样吗
Oh, now, Dominick, really.
-你真要这样吗 -为什么我今天见不到他
- Really. - Why am I not gonna get......to see him today?
因为这是规定
Because this is protocol.
他正处于最高安全警戒中
He's here under maximum security status.
托马斯和我得定下一份访客名单
Thomas and I will have to come up with a visitor list...
-最多五人 -那得花多久
- up to five people. - How long is that gonna take?
一般得两周才能批准
It usually takes about two weeks for clearance.
两周 等两周过去 他都出来了
Two weeks. He's gonna be outta here in two weeks.
并不一定
That is not necessarily the case.
抱歉 但你随时可以向我致电
I'm sorry, but you can call me whenever you need.
无论日夜
Day or night.
我会让你联♥系♥上帕特尔医生
I'm gonna put you in touch with Dr. Patel.
我现在就可以给她打个电♥话♥
In fact, you know what? Let me call her now
看她能不能跟你见一面
and see if she can see you.
她应该可以回答你的一些问题
I'm sure she'll be helpful at answering questions.
但我先跟你说一声 别在她办公室里大喊大叫
But I'm gonna tell you, don't scream in her office.
她不吃这套
She won't take it.
你好 我是丽萨·谢弗
Yeah, hi, it's Lisa Sheffer.
我很好 多谢关心 你怎么样
I'm well, thank you. How are you?
你今天有时间吗
Do you think you have any time today
见见托马斯·伯兹的兄弟 多米尼克吗
to see Thomas Birdsey's brother, Dominick?
他非常想见你
He's very eager to see you.
-下午五点怎么样 -可以
- How's 5:00 p.m.? - Fine.
下午五点没问题
5:00 p.m. is fine.
好的 十分感谢
All right, thanks very much.
好了吧 她很忙的
There you go. You know, she's very busy,
今天能见上一面已经很不错了
so that's great we got in today.
我得去见你兄弟了
Now, listen, I'm gonna see your brother today.
我会告诉他 你今天过来了 想见他
I'm gonna tell him that you were here trying to see him.
你有什么话要我向他转达吗
Is there anything else you want me to tell him for you?
-不必了 -你没什么想对他说的吗
- That's fine. - Nothing you want me to tell him?
不用了 就这样吧
No, I guess that's it.
说你爱他呢
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表