剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
前情提要
你对回忆过去不太自在吗
Are you uncomfortable about remembering the past?
我兄弟不应该在这里
My brother doesn't belong here.
-他该待在安居楼 -他有严重的精神疾病
- He should be over at Settle. - He's seriously mentally ill.
你从来都不考虑我需要什么
You never think about what I need!
克里斯托弗 他以前常打我们
Christopher, he used to beat us.
手肘别放桌子上
Elbows off the table.
他从不会对多米尼克下狠手
He never hit Dominick the way he hit me.
有一次他拿起了切肉刀的刀柄
And one time he took the handle of a--
我听不下去了 停
Ugh, I can't! I can't!
别播了
Stop it!
我今天知道了一些事情
I learned something today.
在森林里迷路的是两个年轻人
There are two young men lost in the woods.
不是一个 是两个
Not one... two.
三河边界上的墓地
The cemetery that abuts the edge of Three Rivers
是个不起眼的地方
is a modest place.
在南边
At the southern end,
我外公墓地过去 有一条路
out past where my grandfather is buried,
人们常从那里走向河边
a beaten path leads to a river.
循着水声
Follow the sound of water,
你会看见令人屏息的景象
and you'll come to a spot that takes your breath away.
本地人就直接称为瀑布
Everyone here calls that spot simply, the Falls.
瀑布一直是三河人日历上的照片
The Falls is and has been a calendar picture
并且也是三河的事故常发点
and a trouble spot in Three Rivers.
这里经常有人自杀
Suicides have happened here.
还有事故 谋杀
Accidents, murders.
《三河日报》
瀑布发现女孩遗体
托马斯和我三年级那年
The year Thomas and I were third graders,
有位同学死了
the dead body of a classmate,
佩妮·安·德林克沃特的尸体就在瀑布那里
Penny Ann Drinkwater, was found out at the Falls.
佩妮·安·德林克沃特和她兄弟 拉尔夫
Penny Ann Drinkwater and her brother, Ralph,
是滨河街学校唯一的另一对双胞胎
were the only other twins at River Street School.
那时候 托马斯和我觉得德林克沃特双胞胎
Back then, Thomas and I thought of the Drinkwaters
是有色人种
as colored.
但其实是混血 黑白混血
But they were mixed. Part black, part white,
还有维夸诺克印第安血统
part Wequonnoc Indian.
别这样了行吗
Can you please stop that?
同学们家里通常怎么过感恩节
What do you guys have at your house for Thanksgiving?
托马斯当时喜欢她 但我没有
Thomas liked her but I didn't.
我和大家一样不想坐在她旁边
I didn't want to sit next to her either.
她身上有股尿味 还吃浆糊
She smelled like pee, she ate paste.
吸破毛衣的扣子
She sucked on the buttons of her ratty sweater.
最重要的是 佩妮·安喜欢撒谎
And on top of all that, Penny Ann was a liar.
自己的成绩撒谎
She lied about her grades,
父母赚多少钱撒谎
about how much money her parents made.
什么都撒谎
She lied about everything.
我妈春天要给我买♥♥一匹雪德兰矮马
My mom is buying me a Shetland pony in the spring.
棕色的毛 白色条纹的鼻子
He's going to be brown with a white stripe on his nose.
你就是个撒谎精
You're nothing but a big, fat liar.
有一次
There came a point
我三年级的秋天
in the fall of my third grade year
我实在受不了了
that I just couldn't stand it anymore.
佩妮 快点
Come on, Penny, hurry up!
所以我决定自己也撒一个谎
So I decided to make up a lie of my own.
我编了个故事说我看到
I made up a story about how I had seen
佩妮·安在走廊里偷同学的奥利奥
Penny Ann stealing Oreos from some kid in the hallway.
-她人呢 -她走走廊
- Where is she? - She's in the hallway.
待在这
Stay here.
佩妮·安
Penny Ann.
汉克老师写了张纸条给校长哈斯女士
Mrs. Hanker wrote a note to the principal, Ms. Haas...
过来
Come here.
让我俩去见她
and sent us both to see her.
哈斯女士相信我 而非佩妮·安
Ms. Haas believed me, not Penny Ann,
她一直否认 最后变成了
whose repeated denials turned into a combination
哭闹加上咳嗽的声音
of crying and coughing that sounded
怪得像狗叫
oddly like a dog's bark.
多米尼克·伯兹是良好市民
我很满意 有人学到了教训
I felt satisfied that a lesson had been taught.
行 坐下
Okay, go sit down.
但后来 我兄弟给我的眼神
But then, the look my brother gave me
让我记得 佩妮偷东西
made me remember that the theft had been pure
完全是我编造的
invention on my part.
他总是那样
He's always doing that.
提醒我做错了
Reminding me of what I do wrong.
佩妮·安被停课了三天
Penny Ann was suspended for three days.
但她消失了 再没回过学校
But she disappeared, and never returned to school.
多米尼克
Dominick. Come on.
你的角色是坏蛋吗
Is your character a bad guy?
好人 还是偷东西的人
A good person. Somebody who steals from people?
一周周过去 我越来越不想
As the weeks went by, her desk became harder
坐在她的课桌边上
and harder to sit next to.
她的谋杀案没有破
In the wake of her unsolved murder,
《三河日报》
瀑布发现女生遗体
而我一直在噩梦里见到她
she began visiting me in my nightmares.
纪念佩妮·德林克沃特
学校买♥♥了颗柳树
The school bought a small willow tree
为她办了植树仪式
and hosted a tree-planting ceremony in her honor.
并要求全体三年级学生写文章
All the third graders were asked to write essays
追思过世的同学
on how we would remember our dear friend.
她是好朋友 很有趣
She was a good friend and fun to...
我知道老师的口味
I usually knew what the teachers were after
写得很动人
and wrote so sentimentally,
结果我被选中朗诵悼文
I was chosen to read my tribute aloud.
她可以逗任何人笑 甚至是老师们
She could make anybody laugh, even her teachers.
她很善良 我希望她还活着
She was kind, and I wish she was still here.
谢谢
Thank you.
演讲后 我无法直视任何人
After the speech, I couldn't look at anyone.
尤其是我兄弟和拉尔夫
Especially my brother and Ralph.
于是我躲在哈斯女士的庇护下
So I hid in the safety of Ms. Haas.
我们俩是一伙的
We were a team.
她和我一起 让佩妮·安几周前的生活
Her and I had conspired to make Penny Ann's life miserable
过得生不如死
just weeks before.
我知道这是真的
第一季 第三集
多米尼克 请坐
Domenico, have a seat.
有些好消息 法官
I got some good news. The probate judge
决定撤销针对你兄弟的刑事诉讼
decided to drop the criminal charges against your brother.
武器的事情
You know, the weapons thing.
-很好 -非常棒
- That's great. - That's fantastic.
但还有些坏消息
Now we got some bad news.
你兄弟已经移交给了
Your brother has been released
精神病安全审查委员会监管
to the custody of the Psychiatric Security Review Board,
他们从重判刑是出了名的
and they've been known to be pretty aggressive with their sentencing,
而且像你兄弟这种头条人物
and headline grabbers like your brother,
他们经常会处于劣势
they tend to be at a disadvantage when it comes to that.
还有一件事更让我担心
The other thing that scares me more than that,
他们已经安排了他的听证会
they've already scheduled his hearing.
-什么时候 -周三 31号♥
- For when? - Wednesday, the 31st.
-那就是这周三 -没错
- That... this Wednesday. - Yes, it is.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
但这可能是好事 对吗
So that, that could be good though, right?
他可能有机会离开这里
I mean, he might be outta here.
这我说不准
Well, I don't know about that.
通常情况下 我都抱怨一切怎么如此低效
Usually I'm screaming about how inefficient everything is,
但现在 他们的高效真让我开始怀疑
and now, it's their efficiency that's really making me wonder
到底怎么回事
what the hell's going on.
如果这是什么非法勾当
If this is some kind of fuckin' bag job
他们就走走形式
where they're just-- they're just ramming this through
然后把他永久地关起来
to lock him up and throw away the key,
我会大闹一番的
I'm gonna raise holy hell.
我需要你为你兄弟说话
I need you to advocate for your brother
但别太过火 明白吗
but not blow your top, okay?
这是我想跟你一起准备的事情
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表