剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
放开我
猪头
你♥他♥妈♥笑什么
朋友
你最好用缰绳拴住她 否则你驾驭不了这女人
如果你怀的是男孩怎么办
你想给他什么生活条件 没尊严的那种吗
是我不尊重你吗
主必须保护出生在你身边的孩子
给我回来 伊格纳奇娅
伊格纳奇娅
Ignazia!
把门打开
开门 伊格纳奇娅
开门
否则我就把房♥子砸了 因为这是我造的
我数到三
一
二
你看什么
我看你呢
我得跟我妻子私下谈谈
你最好别再光顾我姐姐的两腿之间了
下楼去
小心行事 村民
如果你在她不愿意的时候碰她 我发誓
她永远不会给你生儿子
你竟然敢威胁我特佩斯塔
贱♥人♥
我诅咒你
她绝不会给你生儿子 永远不会
如果她生不出来 我就杀了你姐姐
永远不会
旧的罪孽影响长远
你不知道自己前方的命运
你不知道 但我们能看见
我诅咒你
特佩斯塔这个名字将永世被疾病和死亡缠绕
"我转身捂住我的耳朵"
"I turned and left to cover my fear."
走着瞧吧 特佩斯塔 别担心
诅咒会降临到你及你的后代身上
等着瞧吧
"我诅咒你"
"那周我回去工作"
"I returned to work that week..."
特佩斯塔
Tempesta!
过来
Come here!
意大利之子
蜀葵大道68号♥有什么悲剧等着我呢
我感觉自己的心像打鼓一样砰砰作响
当我看到医生的汽车停在家门外时
刚进门
我就意识到我妻子需要一位牧师
而不是医生
孩子在厨房♥里
The baby's in the kitchen.
是男孩吗
是女孩
康瑟提娜
布斯佩连 那个巫婆
用了邪术
她的诅咒成真了
伊格纳奇娅 安息吧
她永远给不了我儿子了
特佩斯塔这个名字
会随着我的死而埋葬
等等
Hold on!
等等 我来了
Hold up, I'm here.
你在家啊
Oh, hi, you're home.
对
Yeah.
-你来干什么 -我给你送了点剩饭
- What are you doing? - I, I just dropped off some leftovers,
火鸡肉丸
some turkey meatballs.
火鸡 感觉很好吃
Turkey? Yum.
丹尼不吃牛肉
Danny doesn't eat beef.
你上来吧
Alright, hey, come on up.
-真的吗 -来吧 我先穿衣服
- Are you sure? - Yeah, let me just get dressed.
好吧
Okay.
雷让我来看看你
Ray, um, had asked me to check in on you.
我一直给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you, and...
你的
your, uh...
-总之没人接 所以 -对
- anyway, no one was answering, so... - Yeah.
你最近一直和雷在一起吗
You been hanging out with Ray, huh?
你的好友雷
Your buddy Ray.
我不知道你俩怎么了 我只是...
I don't know what's going on with you guys. I just, um...
总之他很担心你
Anyway, he's just worried about you.
他一直抱怨头晕 头重脚轻
He's been complaining about being dizzy and lightheaded.
是啊 三十年不看医生
Uh, yeah, well, that's what happens
下场就是这样
when you don't see a doctor for 30 years.
换做是我 我会去看看他
Well, I would check in on him if I were you.
嗯
Yeah.
你好像还不错 你不拄拐了
So you seem okay. You're off your crutches.
是啊 我仿佛回到19岁
Yeah, man, I feel like I did when I was 19 years old.
你呢 你好吗
How about you? How are you doin'?
我又多做了一份工
I took on another job.
是无偿的 但我...
I mean, I'm not getting paid, but I...
-是吗 是做什么 -我挺忙的
- Oh, yeah? What? - I've been really busy.
为什么
Why?
我在医院的
I'm volunteering in the--
儿童病房♥做志愿者
in the children's ward down at the hospital.
真好
Good for you.
你这口气有点讽刺
Okay, you sound a little bit sarcastic.
不 我是真心的
No, I, I really mean it.
挺好的 真好
That's-- that's good. That's good for you.
是的
It is.
你想喝点什么吗 比如
You want somethin'? You want some, uh...
喝点水 茶
some water, or some tea?
我喝点水吧
I'll take some water.
水
Water.
"多米尼科·欧诺福里奥·特佩斯塔的传奇人生
"The History of Domenico Onofrio Tempesta.
一个出身卑微的伟人"
A Great Man from Humble Beginnings."
-这是什么 -没什么
- What is this? - It's nothing.
-放下 -你在写书吗
- Put it down. - Have you been writing?
我 没有 那是我外公的
Me? Uh, no. It's my grandfather's.
-傻乎乎的 满纸荒唐 -"这只老猴子
- It's this stupid, ridiculous-- - "When the old monkey...
-给我 -给我带来这个畸形生物
- Just give it to me. - "...brought me the deformed creature,
我怎么能爱这么个可怜的东西呢"
how was I to love such a pitiful thing?"
-求你了 -等等
- Please. - Wait.
"旧的罪孽影响长远"
"Old sins have long shadows."
行了 给我吧
Okay, give it to me.
给我
Give it to me.
我说了 给我
I said give it to me.
纸划伤我了 混♥蛋♥
You gave me a paper cut, you fucker.
抱歉
Sorry.
你哪根筋搭错了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我现在过得很糟糕
Things are screwed up for me right now.
是因为托马斯吗
Is it Thomas?
你觉得他有好转吗
Do you think-- is he getting any better?
他
He's--
我不知道有什么好笑的
I don't know why that's funny.
他没有好转 他被诅咒了
He's not gettin' better. He's fuckin' cursed.
我们都被诅咒了 我全家
We're all fuckin' cursed. My whole family.
你没有 多米尼克
You're not cursed, Dominick.
你兄弟病得很重 但你不是被诅咒了
You have a very sick brother. You're not, you're not cursed.
是真的
It's true.
我觉得你承担得太多了
I think you're taking way too much of this on yourself.
是啊 不然我还能怎么办
Yeah, what other fucking choice do I have?
其实
Well...
你可以照顾好自己
you can choose to take care of yourself.
你可以让专业人士
You can choose to let the professionals
-来处理 -专业人士
- do their jobs. - Professionals.
也许他可以恢复一些 也许有希望
Maybe he can get better there. Maybe there's a chance--
恢复不了 他不会好转的
Not there. He's not getting better there.
-我不 你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- I don't-- how do you know? - I know.
也许他会好一些
Maybe he'll do better there.
你不知道你在说什么
You- you don't know what you're talking about.
-好吧 -你不知道
- Okay. - You don't.
相信我 你不知道
Believe me, you don't know.
我是想说
What, what I'm-- what I'm trying to say is that
你想控制的事
I, I think that you're trying to control something
你根本控制不了 我觉得
that you cannot control, and I-- I think
你得放开托马斯
you need to let Thomas go a little.
-放开他 -不 我不能
- Let him go? - No, I'm not...
我不是那个意思 我是说
that's not what I meant. I'm just saying that maybe,
你也许可以别管那么多
maybe just let go a little bit
然后让他去别地方
and let him just be, be somewhere--
他在哪都很安全
He's safe where he is.
不能放弃你爱的人 黛莎
You don't just give up on the people you love, Dessa.
别人遇到困难
You don't just walk away from people
你不能撇下他们不管
when things get tough for them.
不能表现得像跟他们毫无关系
You don't act like you had no history with them
开始新生活
and start a new life.
明白吗
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表