剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
I, I was the same.
我让他的生活过得很惨
I made his life fuckin' miserable anytime I could,
就像你希望我做的那样 雷
just like you wanted me to, Ray.
他会接受 雷 他接受了
And he would take it, Ray. He took it.
他像老妈一样不吵不闹
He was so sweet, just like Ma.
我和你这样的人就讨厌这样
Everything that guys like you and I hate.
他们是好人 雷
They were the good guys, Ray,
-但我们却逼死他们 -别说了 别说了
- but we beat 'em. - Knock it off, knock it off.
让他疯疯癫癫的不是他的大脑
It wasn't his brain that made him cuckoo.
是我们 我们害他的
It was us. We did it to 'em.
是我们俩逼疯他的
We did it to 'em both, buddy.
是我们 我们完胜他们
It was us. We beat their asses.
-我们就是冠军 雷 -听着
- We're the fuckin' champions, Ray. - Look.
我为那孩子尽力了
I did the best I could for that kid.
我也为你尽力了
I did the best I could for you.
我问心无愧 知道吗
And my conscience is clear, you got that?
你问心无愧
Really, your conscience is clear.
-是的 -当真
- Yeah. - Really?
你问心无愧
Your conscience is clear.
你知道我收养你们兄弟俩那天
You know what the probate judge said to me
-法官对我说什么 -什么 告诉我
- the day I adopted you two? - What? Tell me.
他说我是个好人
He said I was a good man, that's what.
他说一千个人中
He said that not one man
也不见得有一个会愿意承担这份责任
in a thousand would take on what I was taking on.
-真的呢 -不止一个 而是两个
- Oh, no shit. - Not one, but two.
你们两个
Two of you.
听着 我不是说我没犯过错
Now, look, I'm not sayin' I didn't make mistakes,
或是我做得够好了
that I couldn't have done things differently.
你真了不起
Wow, you're amazing.
但如果你想 你大可去法♥院♥
But you can walk on down to that goddamn courthouse
亲眼看那份记录
and you can read that record if you want to, buddy.
你可真是大英雄 是吧
You're a fuckin' hero, aren't ya?
-1955年3月19日 -你真是大英雄
- March 19th, 1955. - You're a real fuckin' hero.
你真该获颁奖章 雷
You deserve a medal for that, Ray.
三河法♥院♥
Probate court of Three Rivers.
多高尚的人啊 堪称人中天使
What a guy! What a fuckin' guy's guy!
因为哈罗德·T·亚当斯法官
Because Judge Harold T. Adams--
他叫他的秘书
He told his secretary he wanted it
正式记录下我是个好人
in the goddamn record that I was a good man!
哈罗德·T·亚当斯知道你弄断了她的手臂吗
Did Harold T. Adams know you broke her arm?
糟糕 我说漏嘴了
Oops. Oh, I let that slip, right?
家丑本不该外扬的 我忘了
That was supposed to stay in the house, I forgot.
糟了 这样好了
Oh, no, you know what,
我们今天就把所有事都说出来
we're clearing all this shit outta here today.
不再隐瞒以前那些事
All this old shit is going out of this house today.
-那是场意外 -是啊
- That was an accident. - Right.
意外 我们就是这么说的
An accident. That's what we say.
你该下地狱
Why don't you go to hell?
是啊 雷 我们地狱见
Sure, Ray. I'll meet you there.
那是场意外
It was an accident.
好了
Yeah, all right.
这事解决了 有人想喝咖啡吗
Got that out of the way. Does anyone want any coffee, huh?
想吃甜品吗
Some dessert?
再来一杯吗 安吉
Another drink, Ang-Angie?
-冷盘呢 -冷静点
- How about some cold cuts? - Calm down.
我给你做个三明治吧 来
Can I make you a sandwich? Here.
我给你做点什么 你想吃三明治吗
Let me make you something. You want a sandwich?
给 三明治
Here, here's a sandwich.
你们怎么走了 我们不是在庆祝
Where's everyone going? I thought we were celebrating
托马斯·伯兹悲惨的人生吗
the miserable life of Thomas Birdsey.
谢谢你们的砂锅菜
Thanks for the casseroles.
我过几天打给你
I'll call you in a couple days.
-等等 你去哪 里奥 -走吧
- Wait, where you goin', Leo? - Let's go.
过去七个月你们都跑哪去了
Where the fuck have you all been the last seven months?
你有何贵干 医生
What do you need, doc?
现在我们有可谈论的话题了
Now we got something to talk about, huh?
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
多米尼克
Dominick.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
- I'm very sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
你别太自责 好吗
But you go easy on yourself, all right?
多米尼克
Dominick.
也别怪其他人
And others.
好
Okay.
下周你会来吗
Will I see you next week?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
多米尼克 请你尽量来
Dominick. Try and come, please.
你说得对 是我的自大害死了我兄弟
Hey, you were right. My arrogance killed my brother.
-终于 -不
- Finally, huh? - No.
不 多米尼克
No, Dominick.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这下没人了
And there you have it.
你真是懂得如何把房♥间腾出来
You sure know how to clear a room.
你知道我觉得他最大的错是什么吗
You know what I think his worst offense has always been?
不是你的生父
Not being your real father.
那绝对不是他最大的错 宝贝
That's not his worst offense by a long shot, baby.
真的吗
Really?
我认为你就算原谅他其他所有事
See, I think you'd forgive him for all the other stuff
也不会原谅他这个错
before you'd ever forgive him for that.
我永远不会原谅他
I'm never gonna forgive him.
我不知道你为什么这么做
I just don't know why you do this.
做什么
Why I do what?
把所有人推开
I mean, push everybody away.
你为什么把人推开
Why do you push people away?
看看我们
Come on, look at us.
我们被诅咒了 黛莎
We're cursed, Dess.
胡说
Such bullshit.
我整个家族都被诅咒了
My whole fuckin' family is cursed.
面对现实吧
Let's face it.
我自己洗完吧
You know, I'll finish this.
你最后会像他一样
You're gonna end up like him.
像谁
Like who?
像谁
Like who?
像谁
Like who?
像谁
Like who?
"随着康瑟提娜长大
"As Concettina was growing up,
我漫长一天最美好的时刻
"The highlight of my long days
就是回家哄我的宝贝睡觉
"Was coming home and putting my sweetheart to bed.
我的小兔子像花一样成长
"My little rabbit was growing like a flower,
"我对她的爱也逐渐增长
"And my love for her was growing accordingly.
"但依然 我让布斯佩连这个巫婆
"But still, I had Prosperine, that witch,
"操持我的家
"Running my household.
美国羊毛纺织公♥司♥
"她不配住在一个工头的家
"She was unworthy of living under the roof of a foreman,
"一个我靠辛勤工作和投入赚来的位置
"A position I had earned through hard work and commitment.
"在我的家中仍有一颗老鼠屎
"As it was at my home, the mill still contained one rotten apple.
"所以我也被敌人环绕
"And so, I was surrounded by my enemies.
"那个巫婆教会了我女儿
"The witch had taught my daughter
"女人在家中的职责
"her womanly responsibilities in the home.
"很快 我可爱的康瑟提娜
"And soon, my sweet Concettina
就能长大满足我的所有需求了"
would be old enough to take care of all my needs."
布斯佩连
布斯佩连
怎么了
看着像个小石子
这种事难免
石头
给我 我去扔了
我看着像玻璃
那你幸好没咯坏牙齿
你就感谢上帝我没打断你的鼻子吧
她在计划什么阴谋害我
有多久了
我不喜欢早退
但如果那个狡猾的婊♥子♥
想毒死我
我必须迅速行动
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表