剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
高三 上了一年大学
Uh, 12th grade. He had a year of college.
那就是大学肄业
Okay, so some college.
婚姻状态呢
And his marital status?
无 单身
None. Single.
单身 没结过婚 好的
Single. Never married. Okay.
托马斯是做什么为生的
Now, what did Thomas do for an occupation?
-他不工作 -他有个工作
- He didn't work. - Well, he, he had a job.
有个小工作 不过他经常...
He had a little job. But, uh, he was-- he was in and out of--
他经常住进州立医院
he was in and out of state hospitals,
精神病院 不过他有个小的
mental hospitals, but he had a-- he had a little,
他有个咖啡车
he had a coffee cart.
好的 那我就写"残疾"吧
Okay, how about I'll put down "Disabled" Then.
-好 没关系 -好的
- Yeah, that's fine. - Is it? Okay.
没事 我还需要他父亲的名字
That's fine, and I need the birth name of his father.
我们不知道
We don't know that.
对 我们不知道他父亲是谁
Yeah, we don't know who his father is.
那我就写未知
I'll put down unknown.
好的
Okay.
这是拉尔夫·德林克沃特的手♥机♥
You've reached Ralph Drinkwater,
维夸诺克民族的部落管家
tribal pipe-keeper of the Wequonnoc nation.
你好 拉尔夫 我是多米尼克·伯兹
Hello, Ralph, it's, uh, Dominick Birdsey.
我就是...
Uh, I'm just calling...
通知你一声 我兄弟这周举♥行♥葬礼
to let you know my brother's funeral is this week.
周四 11点在博斯威尔大道公墓
Uh, Thursday, 11:00 at the Boswell Avenue Cemetery.
就是个二十分钟的仪式
It's just gonna be a 20-minute service.
如果你来不了也没什么
It's not a big deal if you don't make it.
谢了 拉尔夫
Thanks, Ralph.
黛莎
喂
Hello?
小黛
Dess?
多米尼克
Oh, Dominick.
天啊 我太难过了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我就是想邀请你参加
Yeah, just wanted to invite you to
他的葬礼
his funeral.
我妹妹已经告诉我了
I-- my sister told me about it already.
我本来也打算
I, I was gonna be there...
去的 当然了
anyway, of course.
谢了
Thanks.
-多米尼克 -什么事
- Dominick. - Yeah?
我知道...
I know...
你这辈子都在想办法拯救他
that you spent your whole life trying to save him.
然而我失败了
And I failed.
这不是你的错 多米尼克
It wasn't your fault, Dominick.
那是谁的错
Yeah, whose fault was it?
谁都不是 你救不了他
No one's. You couldn't save him.
没人可以
No one could.
你是个很棒的兄弟
You were an amazing brother to him.
他知道你有多爱他
He knows how much you love him.
谢了
Okay, thanks.
多米尼克
Dominick.
别再折磨自己了 好吗
Please take it easy on yourself, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们葬礼上见
I'll see you at the service.
好 拜
Okay, bye.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
领我在可安歇的水边
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
He restoreth my soul.
为自己的名
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
引导我走义路
For His name's sake.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
Ye, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在
I shall fear no evil, for Thou art with me.
你的杖 你的竿都安慰我
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
在我敌人面前
Thou preparest a table before me
你为我摆设筵席
In the presence of mine enemies.
你用油膏了我的头 使我的福杯满溢
Thou anointeth my head with oil, my cup runneth over.
我一生一世必有恩惠
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
黛莎会来吗
Is Dessa coming?
是的 我和她说过了
Yeah, I talked to her.
我想她只是迟到了
She's just running late, I think.
-永远 阿门 -阿门
- Forever. Amen. - Amen.
我没那么幸运能够结识托马斯
I wasn't lucky enough to know Thomas
但你们很多人都和我分享过关于托马斯的回忆
but many of you have shared your memories of Thomas with me.
他曾经在很多方面
He touched many of the lives
深深地感动过
of the people who are here today
在座的很多人
in many deep ways.
他的兄弟 多米尼克
From Dominick, his brother,
他的双胞胎兄弟
his twin.
你和托马斯之间
Well, you and Thomas must have known each other
肯定是熟悉得不能再熟悉了
just about as-- as well as two people could.
在他面临过的所有考验和磨难中
I know through all his trials and tribulations,
你是他的依靠
you were his rock.
你是他的守护者 对吗
You were his defender, weren't you?
不像该隐
Unlike Cain.
他谋杀了自己的兄弟 亚伯
He murdered his brother, Abel.
你为兄弟挺身而出
You stood up for your brother.
众人会铭记你是兄弟的守护者
And you will be remembered as your brother's keeper.
你的继父 雷
Your stepfather, Ray,
在他第一次见到托马斯和他的兄弟多米尼克时
first met Thomas and his brother, Dominick,
他们还是很小的孩子
when they were just baby boys.
雷看着这两个孩子
And Ray looked upon these children,
又看着抚养着两位孩子的单亲妈妈
and then he looked upon a single mom who was raising them,
雷心里肯定想
and Ray must have thought,
"天哪 我该怎么办"
"Good Lord, how am I gonna handle this?"
上帝听到了他的心声 然后回答道
And then God heard him, and he answered him.
祂说"雷 接受这个挑战 尽你所能"
And He said, "Ray, take this challenge and do the best you can."
于是 雷 你接下了这份责任
And with that, Ray, you took the responsibility
开始抚养这两个小男孩
upon yourself to raise those two baby boys,
在那个瞬间 你成为了他们的父亲
and in a moment, you became their father.
四十一年来 雷像父亲一样对待托马斯
For 41 years, Ray was a father to Thomas.
让我们铭记
And let us not forget
托马斯的母亲 康瑟提娜
Thomas' mother, Concettina.
朋友们称她为康妮 但对于托马斯
Known to her friends as Connie, but to Thomas,
她的称呼是"妈妈"
she was just called "Ma."
来吧 托马斯
Come on, Thomas.
兔子先生 到时候了
Oh, Mr. Rabbit. It's time.
-托马斯和妈妈 -蹦蹦跳 蹦蹦跳
- Thomas and Ma... - Hippity hop, hippity hop.
不仅仅是母子关系
were more than just mother and son.
他们之间有非常特殊的联♥系♥
They had a very special connection.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
不许碰果冻 那是晚饭后吃的
Don't you touch that Jell-O, huh? That's for after supper.
如果爸爸回来了告诉我 好吗
You let me know if your dad comes home, huh?
走吧 兔子先生
Here we go, Mr. Rabbit.
人们说他们非常相像
And people said that they were like two peas in a pod.
他们真的是最好的朋友
They really were best friends.
是吗 多米尼克
Weren't they? Dominick?
雷
Ray?
我相信 当我们知道托马斯和妈妈
I'm sure we can all find some solace
会在一个特殊的地方团聚后
knowing that Thomas and Ma
心中都会感到些许慰藉
are reunited together now in a very, very special place.
他们此时此刻在天堂会做什么呢
What are they doing now in Heaven?
也许他们在玩一个特殊的游戏
Maybe they're playing a special game
他们喜欢一起玩的那个游戏
they like to play together.
我把这个问题留给大家思考
I leave you to consider and reflect upon this
让我们缅怀我们的儿子
while we remember our son.
我们的兄弟 我们的朋友
Our brother. Our friend.
托马斯
Thomas.
上帝赐予他永恒的安息
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
愿永恒的光芒照耀在他的身上
and may the perpetual light shine upon him.
愿他的灵魂和所有逝去信徒的灵魂
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表