剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
不 当然不是因为你
No, no, not screwed up because of you.
-他生我气了 -他没有
- He's mad at me. - He's not mad at you.
他生我气了
He's mad at me.
等等 等等 你开过头了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hey, you just passed it.
掉头 掉头 伙计
You gotta turn back. You gotta turn back, man.
不 他不去安居楼了
No, no, no, he's not goin' to Settle.
-什么 -不去安居楼是什么意思
- What? - What do you mean, not going to Settle?
他在那有个咖啡车 他还开了个报摊
He has a coffee cart there. He-he runs the newsstand.
我是不懂什么咖啡车的事
I don't know anything about any coffee cart.
我们接到命令要把他转至
We have signed orders here to bring him
哈奇司法鉴定中心
to the Hatch Forensics Institute.
不 我不去哈奇
Oh, no, not Hatch.
-多米尼克 帮我 -哈奇
- Dominick, help! - Hatch?
我不去 他们会杀了我的
I'm not going! They're gonna kill me.
多米尼克 多米尼克
Dominick, Dominick,
让你弟弟安分点
get your brother under control.
冷静 伙计 我来处理
Calm down, man. Let me deal with this.
-多米尼克 救我 -不 你们搞错了
- Dominick! Help me. -This, no, this is-- this is a huge mistake.
-没错 -我说真的
- No mistake. - I'm telling you.
-多米尼克 求你了 -掉头回安居楼吧
- Dominick, please. - Turn around and go back to Settle.
我认识那的夜班人员 他们会打给他医生
I know the night staff there. They'll call his doctor.
-这真是个巨大的错误 -不行 不可以
-You'll see this is a huge mistake. - No way, no can do.
我们得按命令办事
We have orders to follow.
你们两个都让我有点烦了
You're both startin' to get on my nerves.
都安静点吧
So just quiet down.
那你去帮我把咖啡泡好
Okay, you make sure the coffee's made.
把零钱盒装满
You make sure that the change box is full.
-托马斯 闭嘴 -确保没人会...
- Thomas, shut up for a second, - You make sure that nobody--
好吗
will ya?
让我来解决
Let me deal with this.
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
-我要尿尿 -好 我们马上就到
- I have to pee! - Okay, we're almost there.
康涅狄格州
哈奇司法鉴定中心
-伙计 你有兄弟吗 -四个
- Hey, man, you got brothers? - I got four brothers.
那你懂我的难处 拜托 跟着直觉走
So, you understand, man, come on. Follow your gut.
就五分钟 就这么多
Five minutes, that's all I'm askin'.
-拜托了 老兄 -你在干什么
- Come on, man. - What the fuck are you doin'?
管好你的手
You keep your hands to yourself.
你最不应该做的事
That's the last thing you want to fuckin' do
就是对一个持枪警官动手动脚
is grab an armed officer like that.
-明白吗 -明白
- You understand? - Yes.
-明白吗 -明白
- You understand? - Yes.
我真的要去上厕所了
I really have to go to the bathroom.
-这里面有厕所吗 -当然有 托马斯
- Is there a bathroom in this building? - Thomas, yes, of course.
把嘴巴闭上 我们走
Just keep your mouth shut. Let's go.
别闹了 我受够当保姆了 走
The games are over. I'm done with the babysitting. Let's go.
多米尼克 为你自己好
Dominick, do yourself a favor.
什么话都别说 让他们来办理入院
Don't say anything. Just let 'em process him.
-你好吗 -你好
- How are ya? Good. - How you doin'?
我真的要上厕所
I really, I really have to go to the bathroom.
我一路都在憋着
I've had to go the whole time.
-这是谁 -我是他哥哥
- Who's this guy? - I'm his brother.
听着 肯定是...是哪个秘书
Listen, this is somebody's, this is some secretary's
弄错了 好吗 他应该去安居楼
screw up or something, all right? He belongs over at Settle.
我们准备护送时
Mr. Birdsey was visiting
伯兹先生正好在看望病人
the patient when we arrived for the escort.
病人要求他跟我们一起
The patient requested he accompany us.
我们想着这样能让病人少点攻击性
We just thought it would make him less combative
-就让他一起来了 -不 他没有攻击性
- so we let him come along. - No, he's not combative.
他这辈子没打过一个人
He's never hurt anybody in his life.
他就跟小鹿斑比一样 好吗
He's about as combative as Bambi, all right?
听我说 就给他医生打个电♥话♥
Listen, one call to his doctor
这一切就能说清楚了
and this whole thing will get straightened out.
我负责安居楼的咖啡车生意
I work the coffee cart at Settle.
大家都指望明天一早能在那看到我
They're expecting me there first thing in the morning.
那行 听好 你可以在你弟弟
Okay, listen, you can accompany your brother
办入院手续的时候陪他
to the initial part of the admitting process
但你之后不能跟进病房♥ 明白吗
but you cannot go into the ward. You got that?
你不能过保卫处
You can't go past the security station.
还有明早才能给医生打电♥话♥
Any calls to the doctor gotta be made in the morning.
-我们走 -为什么
- Let's go, come on. - Why can't,
为什么不能现在打
why don't we just make the call now?
我们都没必要进去
We don't even have to go in here.
我真要憋不住了
I really have to go to the bathroom now.
我们走 开门
Let's go! Open up!
小建议
Just a piece of advice.
为了你自己好 别多嘴
Do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut.
但他不应该在这里
But he doesn't belong here.
他们送错地方了
They got him in the wrong place.
他不应该待在戒备等级最高的监狱里
He doesn't belong in a maximum security prison.
我能跟这个...
Look, could I talk to this--
不好意思 能帮我个忙吗
Excuse me, can-- can you do me a favor?
你能给他在安居楼的医生 威利斯·埃勒斯
Can you call his doctor, Dr. Willis Ehlers,
打个电♥话♥吗
over at Settle Building?
问问他托马斯·伯兹应不应该待在这里
Ask him if Thomas Birdsey belongs at this place.
埃勒斯医生管不了哈奇的病人
Dr. Ehlers doesn't treat patients at Hatch.
他不在这工作
He's not on staff.
那正是我想说的
Yeah, that's, that's what I'm trying to say.
埃勒斯医生在我弟弟应该待着的安居楼里
Dr. Ehlers is at Settle where my brother belongs.
他不该来这 这就是我想...
He doesn't belong here. That's what I'm--
你就不能给他打个电♥话♥吗
can you just call him?
你应该有电♥话♥簿吧
You probably got a directory, right?
你可以叫醒他
You can wake him up.
他不会 他不会介意的
He's not gonna-- he's not gonna care.
这上面说 你弟弟换医生了
According to this, he's been reassigned.
什么叫换医生
What do you mean he's been reassigned?
谁 是谁 等等 是谁 谁换的
Who, who-- Wait, by who? Who reassigned him?
-我无权告诉你这些 先生 -不好意思
- I'm not at liberty to give that information, sir. - Excuse me.
-不好意思 -要么他的新医生
- Excuse me! - Either his new doctor
自己通知你 要么你自己去预约...
will notify you or you can make an appointment--
不好意思 你认识艾哈迈德医生吗
Excuse me, do you happen to know a Dr. Ahamed?
他是整个医院的负责人
He's the superintendent of this entire hospital.
老弟 交给我处理 好吗
Hey, buddy, let me take care of this, will ya?
你们明天会有大♥麻♥烦的...
And you're gonna be in big trouble tomorrow...
-托马斯 -当他走进办公室
- Thomas! - ...when he goes in his office
却没看到他的《华尔街日报》
and he doesn't find his "Wall Street Journal"
-和玉米蛋糕 -托马斯 别激动
- and his corn muffin. -Thomas, calm down.
等他发现这都是因为你们
All right, I'd hate to be you tomorrow
强行把我关在这里
when he finds out that
你们就都完蛋了
you've been keeping me here against my will!
-镇静 镇静 -好了
- Calm down, calm down. - Yeah, we're good.
-拜托 -天啊
- Come on. - Oh, Jesus.
-怎么了 -对不起 多米尼克
- What happened? - I'm sorry, Dominick.
我憋不住了 我说了我要尿尿
I couldn't hold it. I told you I had to pee.
没事 没什么大不了的
Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal.
好 好 这是你们逼我的
Okay, here, here's, here's the bottom line.
你们不放他出来我就不走
I'm not going anywhere until he gets out of here
你们今晚必须放他出来
and he's gettin' out of here tonight,
所以赶快给医生打电♥话♥
so somebody better call the goddamn doctor.
-给威利斯·埃勒斯医生打电♥话♥ -你小点声 先生
- Call Dr. Willis Ehlers. - Keep your voice down, sir.
别喊了 只有在发生紧急情况时
Keep your voice down. Doctors are only called after hours...
-才能在下班后打给医生 -我真♥他♥妈♥受够了
- ...when there's an emergency. - I'm sick of this shit.
现在就是紧急情况
This is an emergency.
你们连尿都不让他撒 天啊
You guys won't even let him take a piss, for Christ's sake.
我怎么可能把他交给你们这群纳粹
You think I'm leaving him here with you fuckin' Nazis?
-先生 先生 -干什么
- Sir, sir. - What?
病人家属无权决定
Patient's relatives do not determine
什么是紧急情况
what constitutes an emergency.
只有医务人员才能决定
The medical staff does.
好 那让我跟医务人员说
Fine. Let me talk to the medical staff.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表