剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
try to take me...
兜兜风什么的
for a loop or...
托马斯在这吗
Is Thomas here?
他会来吗
Is he coming here?
他不来 妈 今天他状态不太好
No, Ma, he's not doing so well today.
我想回家
I want to go home.
妈 你还是待在这里更好
Ma, it's, it's better here.
他们可以照顾你 妈
They can take care of you here, Ma.
好吧
Okay.
乐谷房♥地♥产♥
内德拉 我是多米尼克·伯兹
Hey, Nedra, it's Dominick Birdsey.
我无意打扰
Yeah, I don't mean to bug you
但已经过去了好几周了
but it's, it's been a few weeks already.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah
我手头有一堆事情 你不能再等等吗
I'm doing 500 things at once. What's up with you?
好吧 我知道你很忙
Right. Well, listen, I, I know you're busy and all,
但我妈病得很重
but my mom's pretty sick
我真的很想让她在去世前
and I really wanted her to have that,
拿到那份手稿
manuscript before...
我其实现在就在翻译
I'm working on it right now as a matter of fact.
其实还挺有意思的
I'm kind of having some fun with it.
我决定留下一些意大利语词汇和词组
I decided to leave in some of the Italian words and phrases
来给你带来一些音乐性
just to give you a sense of the music.
-音乐性 -没错
- Music? - Mm-hmm, oh, God, yes.
意大利语是一种音乐性极强的语言
Italian is such a musical language.
随便吧 其实我现在只关心
Well, whatever. It's really just the, the English
把它翻译成英语
that I'm, I'm, most interested in right now.
你知道的吧
You know?
所有的
...all part of it.
好吧
Right.
我想问问
Hey, so, uh...
他是个什么样的人
what's he like?
"他是个什么样的人"
"What's he like?"
是啊 你不是已经
Yeah, I mean, you know, you've been,
已经翻译了一段时间了吗
you've been working on it for a while now.
对他这个人 你应该已经有一些了解了
You probably got to know him a little bit.
你有没有大概的感觉
What's, do you-- do you get a sense of the guy?
他是个什么样的人
What's he like?
译者得始终保持客观
Well, a translator's position is always to remain objective,
你也知道 情绪反应
but, you know, an emotional reaction
很明显会抑制那种 真正了解....
would clearly inhibit the, ability to really...
你能不能就破一次例
Okay, well, can you just, just this one time you know,
就当为了我 产生一下情绪反应 可以吗
allow yourself an emotional reaction for my sake, please?
我受不了他
I can't stand him.
他这人就是个 是个
He's a, he's a, a, a--
他就是个该死的大男子主义者
a fucking chauvinist pig, okay?
他还是个自恋狂
And he's a narcissist.
我甚至不明白他为什么会写出来这东西
I don't even know why he would wanna
谁会想读啊
write this for anybody to read!
他跟他女儿的关系 真是
The relationship to his daughter, is, I, it's...
-我都不知道该怎么说 -是什么
- I don't know. - Is what?
如果我有孩子
If I had kids,
我绝不会让这男人靠近我的孩子
I would not let this man near my children.
好吗
Okay?
喂
Hello?
-好的 内德拉 谢谢 -好
- Okay, Nedra. Thanks, thanks. - Okay.
-你随时都能联♥系♥我 -好的
- You can call me though anytime. - Yeah.
走吧 我们去和妈妈打个招呼
Let's go, let's go, we're gonna say hi to Mom
然后 该死
and then-- fuck...
她在这 来吧
Oh, here she is. Come on.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's the matter?
我们去看看妈妈 你不想见她吗
We're gonna go see Ma now. You don't want to see Ma?
她想见你
She wants to see you.
托马斯 来吧
Thomas, just come on.
你说过 我们可以去麦当劳
You said we're-- we could go to McDonald's.
那你自己待在这吧
All right, I'm, I'm gonna leave you here.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
说真的 你刚刚让我看到了
Seriously, that-that was, that was like the most
你最自私的一面
selfish display I've ever seen outta you, man.
她只希望你过去坐在她身边
All she wanted was for you to come and sit by her.
我们还去麦当劳吗
Are we still going to McDonald's?
不 你不明白吗 混♥蛋♥
No! Don't you get it, you asshole?
你到底有没有意识到
Do you even fucking come up for air long enough
你的妈妈就快要去世了
to realize your own mother's dying?
该死的
Goddammit! Fucking...
起来 你给我起来
Get up here now. Get up here now!
别他妈在车里胡闹
You're not gonna pull that in the fuckin' car!
过来
Come here.
你要干什么
Hey, what are you-- what are you doing?
托马斯
Thomas, hey.
不
No!
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯 托马斯
Thomas, Thomas.
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas.
托马...
Tom...
抱歉 我很抱歉
Man, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about that.
来吧 你快把我吓死了 来吧
Come on, you scared the shit out of me, come on, man.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-带我去麦当劳 -来吧
- Take me-- take me to McDonald's. - Come on.
手给我
Just give me your hand.
抱歉 我发火了
I'm sorry, I-I lost my temper.
真的很抱歉
I'm really-- I'm sorry.
好了 里奥 我在看着呢
All right, Leo. I'm here, I'm watching.
你怎么知道在播这个 这个上《节目导航》杂♥志♥了吗
How do you know this is on? Is this on "TV Guide," man?
快到我了
I think this might be it.
快到我了 快到我了
This might be it, this might be it.
蟹腿
Crab legs.
你有一段时间没吃过了吧
Has it been a while since you've had some?
让新水手给你示范一下怎么吃
Let Landlubbers show you how.
对 就是这里
Yep, that's the spot.
-你笑什么 -就在这里
- Why are you laughing? - Get right in there.
在电视上看到你 感觉还挺奇怪
It's strange to see you on TV, man.
为了让我看着像爸爸 他们给我化了老年妆
Well, that's, they aged me up to look like a dad.
-是啊 -就像住郊区的一样 这叫表演
- Yeah. - Like, like a suburban-- it's acting.
里奥
Leo.
那我们这里正适合您
Then we've got the place for you.
新水手 每晚都是大海的味道
Landlubbers-- Serving 'em every night.
真不错
Awesome.
不 你到底在笑什么
No, what are you laughing about?
很惊艳
It's stunning, man!
太不可思议了
It was amazing!
你真的觉得拍得很不错吗
Do you really think-- do you really think it was good?
当然 这是真正的表演
Yeah, it's, I mean, yeah, it's real acting.
就像白兰度和德尼罗的结合 还有巴尼·法夫
It's like Brando meets De Niro meets, like, Barney Fife.
本来就不需要像莎士比亚的戏剧那样
It's not like it's supposed to be fuckin' Shakespeare, man.
这只是广♥告♥
It's a commercial.
别说的这么掉价嘛 哥们
Well, that's the understatement of the year, brother.
不 说真的
No, seriously, man.
等一下 真的
Hold on a second. Seriously.
不不不
No, no, no, no,
布鲁斯·威利斯也是做酒保时被发掘出来的
Bruce Willis was discovered bartending.
等一下
Hold on a second.
这种事不会发生在普通人身上
That doesn't happen to real people.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, hello. - Hi.
等一下
Uh, what's...
里奥 我这边有人 我先挂了
Leo, I got somebody here. I gotta go.
我和你说
I gotta tell you...
-我真为你高兴 -等等
- I'm happy for you. - Uh, wait, one sec--
等等 我还有一个问题
Wait, I got one more question.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表