剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
他万一想要少给我卡车的赔偿怎么办
and tries to gyp me out of my return on my truck.
你应该吃点
You should take them.
里奥 我不想坐在这跟那家伙协商的时候
Leo, I'm not gonna sit there trying to negotiate with this guy
看上去像个傻子一样 好吗
looking like fuckin' Goofy, okay?
你会感觉好点 不用非要逞强
You'll feel better. You don't have to be a tough guy.
你又不是牛仔
You're not, like, a cowboy.
-或者替身 -可不是吗
- Or, like, a stuntman. - No shit.
这家伙应该几点到这儿 你知道吗
What time is the guy supposed to be here, do you know?
十点半 他迟到了
10:30. He's late.
-你兄弟的事是几点 -四点
- And your brother's thing is at? - 4:00.
那你怎么想
So what do you think?
你能把他弄出来吗
You think you're gonna be able to spring him?
我不知道 希望如此
I don't know. I fucking hope so.
你确定你现在这个样子能去吗
Are you sure you can go looking, ahem, the way that you look?
里奥 别说这废话了
Leo, just fuckin' cut the shit, man.
我是告诉你 你不...
I'm telling you that you don't...
如果你走进那
If you walk in there
-看上去 -你以为我不知道自己什么样吗
- looking-- - You don't think I know how I look?
他们一直想定时间
They've been trying to schedule--
我是绝不会错过这个听证会的
I'm not missing this goddamn hearing,
你明白吗
you understand me?
他们肯定能推迟
I'm sure they can postpone it.
我觉得你这个样子去了
I don't think that it's in your brother's best interest
对你兄弟没有好处
to show up looking like this.
里奥 我没有选择
Leo, I don't have a choice.
你看上去就像个流浪汉
You look like homeless Rocky.
我没在开你玩笑
I'm not makin' fun of you, man.
-那是谁 -是他吗
- Who is that? - Is that the guy?
-就是他 可他妈来了 -该死
- That's him. Fuckin' come on. - Fuck.
你好吗
How you doin'?
你就是负责理赔的人吗
You're the claims guy?
对 肖恩·图德斯科
Yeah, Shawn Tudesco.
你有点迟到了 是吗
You're a little late, aren't you?
美国共同保险
Mutual of America.
-有点迟到了 -嗯
- A little late? - Yeah.
-是吧 -抱歉
- Yeah. Yeah. - Sorry about that.
你真是把你的车彻底撞坏了
Wow, you, like, totaled your truck, bro.
-可不是吗 -绿色的是什么
- No shit. - What's that green stuff?
玻璃上黄色的黏答答的东西吗
The yellow gook on the windshield?
是个蛋
That's egg.
-蛋 -对
- Egg? - Yeah.
有些小孩前一天庆祝万圣节来着
Some kids were celebratin' Halloween a day early.
那些小混♥蛋♥
Those little bastards.
发生事故时 你在哪开车来着
Where were you driving when you got into the accident?
22号♥公路 州立公园旁边
Route 22, up by the state park.
那边晚上可黑了
It's so dark out there at night, man.
那些树根本看不到
The tree came out of nowhere.
你...
Ah, you--
-我是里奥 -肖恩·图德斯科
- Hey, man, I'm Leo. - Hey, Shawn Tudesco.
-我认出你了 -是吗
- Yeah, I recognize you. - Oh, yeah.
对 你在辣身健身房♥锻炼 对吧
Yeah, you work out at Hardbodies, right?
-没错 -对 你举重的
- That's right, man. - Yeah, you lift weights.
-没错 -我们一起在那打壁球
- Yes, I do. - We play racquetball out there.
-没错 -他女友在那工作
- Right on, man. - And his girlfriend works out there.
是吗 不错
Oh, yeah? Cool.
你女友是谁 丹妮丝
Who's your girlfriend? Denise?
丹妮丝 不是
Denise? No.
乔伊
Joy.
乔伊 真的吗
Joy? Really?
-是啊 你知道的 -不 我认识乔伊
- Yeah, you know-- - No, I know Joy.
是吗
You do?
-是的 -谁不认识乔伊呢
- Yeah. - Everybody knows Joy.
她可是世界闻名
She's world famous.
是吗 她有那么有名吗
Oh, really? She's world famous?
好了 哥们 我得去
Okay, bro, look. I'm just gonna,
我得去清算一下你的车
I'm gonna total your truck.
可能会比账面价值多出两百或三百美元
Probably get you about $200, $300 over the book value.
你大概能拿到一千
You'll make about 1,000 bucks.
-很好 很好 -我去处理文件了
- Very nice. Very nice. - I'm just gonna do some paperwork.
刚刚你那话什么意思
What the fuck's that supposed to mean?
-什么 -什么叫她世界闻名
- What? - What, she's world famous?
搞什么呢
What the fuck?
-怎么了 -把她说得像是个婊♥子♥一样
- What? - What? Like she's a slut?
她还能循环使用是吗
Like she circulates?
千人骑万人压
Like, guys are havin' a good time with her?
全世界谁都能上她是吗 去你的 里奥
Like, Joy to the fuckin' world? Fuck you, Leo.
-抱歉 我开玩笑的 -去你的
- I'm sorry, I was joking. - Fuck off.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你能举起多少分量 兄弟
Hey, how much you bench, man?
你怎么不在电♥话♥里告诉我你受伤了
Why didn't you tell me over the phone that you got hurt?
你没问
You didn't ask.
你就该直接告诉我的
I shouldn't have to ask.
你是我的孩子 不是吗
You're my kid, aren't you?
悠着点
Easy, easy.
如果你脖子疼
Why didn't they give you one of those collar things
为什么不让他们给你上个颈部护具
at the hospital if your neck's bothering you?
我没事 雷 我挺好的
I'm all right, Ray. I'm fine.
是吗 你看起来可不像是很好的样子
Yeah? Well, you don't look fine.
你吃过早饭了吗
Have you had breakfast?
我不饿 我只想去吉列街的那户人家
I'm not hungry, I just wanna get over to that house on Gillette
把百叶窗给他们弄好 然后回家洗澡
pull those shutters off, get home, wash up,
准备好去参加听证会
and get ready for this hearing.
四点开始 是吗
All by 4:00, huh?
没错
Yep.
你手都伤成这样了 要怎么弄百叶窗
Well, how are you gonna pull shutters with that hand?
总有办法的
I'll manage.
好吧 听着
All right, look, I...
今天我帮不了你
I can't help you today,
我下午约了跟医生见面
I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon,
但明天我可以帮帮你
but I can, I can give you a hand tomorrow.
-别担心 -不如我直接带你回家
- Don't worry. - Why don't I just take you home,
你好好休息
so's you can get some rest,
明天我们再一起去帮他们弄好了
and we'll work on it together tomorrow?
医生没让我在家休养 雷
The doctor didn't say anything about restricting myself, Ray.
他大概是觉得你有常识 知道要好好休息
He probably figured you had the common sense to know that already.
你知道你的问题在哪里吗
Listen, you know what your problem is?
-你扛得太多了 -我没事
- You take on too much. - I'm all right.
是吗 如果你真的没事
Oh, yeah? Well, if you're so all right,
你怎么会在半夜出车祸
how come you cracked up your truck in the middle of the night?
这可不像是没事的样子
That doesn't sound too all right to me.
我知道你一直是首当其冲
Look, I know you've been bearing the brunt of it.
他的所有事你都是亲力亲为
All that business with him down there.
你一个人扛着你们俩的压力
You carried your own load and his load and...
或许还有我的压力
My load too, I guess.
我和他之间就是合不来
Him and me, we just never hit it off,
但老天爷啊 他为什么要砍了自己的手
but Jesus Christ, why'd he have to go and take his hand off?
这让我困扰不已
That's what's eatin' me up.
但你们不必像我一样去打仗
But you guys never had to go to war like I did.
你们很幸运
You're lucky.
战争
It changes you...
会改变一个人
going to war.
今晚的特别报道即将为您带来
Special report which follows:
《梅伯里RFD》今晚暂停播出
Mayberry R.F.D. will not be presented tonight
但下周将会在大部分地区
but will return next week at its regularly scheduled time
老时间开播
over most of these stations.
特别报道
今晚我们将现场直播
The draft lottery, a live report on tonight's
征兵抽签
征兵抽生日签的全过程
picking of the birthdays for the draft.
1969年12月1日的晚上
On the evening of December 1st, 1969,
里奥 我 和一帮舍友
Leo, myself, and a bunch of guys from our dorm
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表