剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
你也不看看自己
怎么不去找和你一样老的女人
很漂亮 脾气也不错
你笑什么
有些傲慢
小姐 君子一言 驷马难追
从三河来这 我花了一大笔钱
你来这里花了多少路费
1.5美元
1.5美元
我告诉你接下来我们怎么做 特佩斯塔先生
你要做什么
零钱你留着
你干什么 你好大的胆
别听她胡说
你知道西西里女人的 如火般热情
那女人有颗躁动的心
你觉得怎么样
七百美元
还有 那女孩跟我走
你以为我们跟你一样有钱吗
这女孩很值钱
只是有待打磨 像钻石一样
五百 我的最终报价
特佩斯塔 我们是工人 不是苏丹
三百 你还可以带走布斯佩连
多米尼科·特佩斯塔想得到的都逃不出他掌心
但我怎能预知 我即将做出此生最亏的交易
回康涅狄格的火车上 没有三个相连的座位
伊格纳奇娅想和布斯佩连一起坐 不想跟我坐
"只要她看到了我的房♥子 就会爱上我"
虽然我给两个女人提供了舒适和奢侈的生活
她们回报我的却只有忘恩负义和任性
你哑巴了吗
你总是拉长着脸 亲爱的
没事的 别担心
脱掉裙子
我别无选择 只得让她们知道
她们在生活中的作用是什么
...侯赛因和现在所发生的一切
...Hussein and everything right now,
但如果我们对他们施加恐怖
but if we were raining terror down on them,
就像我们对抗纳粹时那样...
like we did against the Nazis...
这条破裙子给我脱了
快点
...盟军飞行员飞上高空
allied pilots into the skies
对伊♥拉♥克♥共和国卫队展开新大规模空袭
in a new massive air attack on Iraq's Republican Guard.
这是开战以来伊♥拉♥克♥第五次对以色列发动袭击
The Iraqi attack on Israel was the fifth since the war began.
担忧的地球之友组织说
An infection-gripped Friends of the Earth
环保组织
各国政♥府♥纷纷对石油"切尔诺贝利"事件
says governments are turning their backs
置之不理
on a petroleum Chernobyl.
我是王牌刷漆的多米尼克·伯兹
Hey, this is Dominick Birdsey at Premier Painting.
请留言 我会回电 谢谢
Leave me a message and I'll get back to you, thanks.
是我 拉尔夫
Yeah, it's Ralph.
拉尔夫·德林克沃特
Ralph Drinkwater.
你叫我打电♥话♥ 我就打了
You asked me to call, and I'm calling.
我想说的话 不能...
What I've got to say, I can't say--
喂 我在
Hey, hey, hello? I'm here.
伯兹
Birdsey?
-拉尔夫·德林克沃特吗 -是的
- Ralph? Drinkwater? - Yeah.
我兄弟出事了吗
Has something happened to my brother?
带他去看医生
Get him to a doctor.
他需要做检查 带他做检测
He needs to be examined. Get him tested.
等等 检测什么
Wait, wait, tested for what?
艾滋病
HIV.
你这话是什么意思
Hey, man, what, what are you saying to me?
别提到我
Keep my name out of it.
不 等等 拉尔夫
No, wait, hey, Ralph.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
操 怎么回事
Fuck! What the fuck!
操
Fuck!
多米尼克 抱歉我来晚了
Hey, hey, hey, Domenico! I'm sorry I'm late.
我今天过得糟透了 说出来你都不信
I have had such a day, you wouldn't believe it.
先是我女儿对我说 "妈妈 我很想..."
First, my daughter says to me, "Mom, I really wanna--"
我想让我兄弟做艾滋病检测
I want my brother tested for HIV
我还想让医生检查一下
and I want him checked out by a doctor
-他是否受过虐待 -有什么特别原因吗
- to see if he's been abused. - Any particular reason?
没有 就是安全起见
No, you know, just to be safe.
记得他说过他在这里被强♥暴♥了吗
Remember how he said he was raped in here?
拜托 多米尼克 老天
Oh. Come on, Dominick. Geez Louise.
那只是妄想 是同性恋恐慌
That's just delusions. Just homosexual panic.
我发现当他像那样偏离正轨时
I find when he gets off track like that,
对付他最好的方式是...
the best way to handle him is to--
我不想他被对付 我希望他做检测
I don't want him handled. I want him tested.
多米尼克 那些病房♥
Dominick, the wards.
日夜有监控
They're monitored day and night.
你真是公♥司♥的乖乖女 不是吗
Yeah, you really are a company gal, ain't you?
我在这里被起过很多外号♥ 但从没听过这个
Well, I've been called a lot of things here, but never that.
不 是真的 你安抚我
No, it's true. You placate me.
你牵制我 同时你们这些混♥蛋♥
You keep me at bay while your goons in here
在这鬼地方对我兄弟做出不知什么事
are doing God knows what to my brother in this fucking place.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
能让我说一句吗
Can I have the floor for like, half a second, possibly?
首先 我是女人 不是乖乖女 好吗
First of all, I'm a woman. I'm not a gal, okay?
乖乖女是用来叫某人的马的
A gal is what you call someone's horse.
其次 我一直支持你 从你走进
Secondly, I've had your back from the moment
这间办公室那一刻开始 你心里清楚
you walked into this office, and you know it.
我不喜欢你说话这么恶毒
And I don't appreciate you being so mean.
-我想让我兄弟做检测 -我听到了
- I want my brother tested. - I heard you.
你会做吗
Are you gonna do it?
你还记得上一次
Do you remember the last time
我们试图给他抽血吗
we tried to take blood from him?
-你记得结果怎么样吗 -谢弗 这年头
- You remember what happened? - Sheffer, you would tell
你会劝告你所有朋友去做检测
any of your friends to get tested
就因为他们在街上随意发生性行为
just for having casual sex on the street these days.
真的吗 多米尼克
Really, Dominick.
这真是你想要的吗
Are you sure that's what you want?
我不会放弃我兄弟 好吗
I'm not giving up on my brother, all right?
来
Come on.
多米尼克 住手 不要
Dominick, stop, no.
他们会做不好的事 他们会做不好的事
They're gonna do something. They're gonna do something!
-冷静点 -托马斯
- Calm down, all right? Calm down. - Thomas.
托马斯 我扶你上去
Thomas, I'm helping you up.
把他放到桌上
Let's get him on the table.
冷静点 兄弟
Calm down, man.
-谁去搬他的腿 -不 不
- Somebody get his legs. - No! No!
为什么 你为什么要这么对我
Why? Why are you doing this to me?
你们弄疼他了
Hey! You're hurting him!
不 不
No! No!
-不 -冷静
- No! - Just calm down.
你们弄疼他了
You're hurting him.
你们不用把他的腿也绑起来
You don't have to put restraints on his legs, too.
搞什么
What the fuck, man.
放开我
Get off me! Ah!
别动 兄弟 别动
Hold still, pal, hold still.
好了 这就对了 继续
There we go. That's it, that's it. Keep going.
快啊 快
Come on, come on.
请勿重复使用
病人姓名
虽然很不容易 但我们取到了想要的东西
That was really hard but we got what we needed.
48小时内就会有结果
We should have the results in 48 hours.
很好
Good.
不如你周五下午来拿结果吧
Why don't you plan on coming by the office Friday afternoon?
-几点 -下午三四点之间
- What time? - Yeah, come between 3:00 and 4:00.
好的
I'll be there.
"我说不出她里面的动向
"I couldn't tell what was going on inside of her.
"她的心理和身体里
"Not in her mind and not in her body.
佩达西修鞋店
"我猜不透她的想法
"I was unable to read her thoughts
"也不知道她打算
"and I couldn't tell if she was planning
"赐我一个儿子 传承我的姓氏
"to gift me with a boy to carry my name
或再生出一个任性的女孩 增添家里负担"
or another capricious female mouth to feed."
你能把手抬起来一下吗
走走
听着
我听说 这次怀孕不同寻常
孩子的胎位不正
你妻子是北方人吗
北方 她是西西里岛人
西西里岛
如果她是西西里岛人 那只有一个办法
知道孩子的性别和健康状况
什么办法
有些敏感
我得做个检查
胸部检查
快速摸一下
就这样
如果你同意
我们就这么干吧
我们能走了吗
佩达西先生要摸摸你的奶♥子♥
你说什么
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表