剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
It's a parking lot. We didn't lose him.
-那他哪儿去了 -在那辆破货车后面
- Well, where the fuck is he? - Behind that fuckin' van.
冷静 我们看看他开什么车
Calm down, let's see what kind of car he's driving.
然后就知道了
Then we'll know.
他要是开了那边最好的车
If he gets into the nicest fuckin' car over there,
那就是他
that's him.
-这车不错 -是好车
- That's a nice car. - That's a nice car.
-是奔驰 -这可不是一般的车
- A Mercedes. - That's a very nice car.
开车 准备好
Move on. Get ready.
不行 还不行
Not yet, not yet.
-等我口令 -好吧
- Not till I say. - All right.
-好了 走吧 -我跟上
- All right, let's go. - I'm following, I'm following.
我也说不好 哥们
I don't know about this, man.
-我... -别说这话
- I, I... - Stop saying that.
跟住这家伙
Just follow this guy.
我们要是搞砸了 他就再也出不来了
If we fuck this up, he'll never get out.
我们不会搞砸的
We're not gonna fuck it up.
我们把这混♥蛋♥逼上绝境
We're gonna corner this motherfucker.
要搞砸的是这个混♥蛋♥
This fucker's about to get fucked up.
干♥他♥丫的
Fuck him.
-你确定你能行 -没问题
- Are you sure you can do this? - Yes, yes.
-我要说什么 -你什么都不用说
- What do I say? - You don't say shit.
让你律师替你说话
You let your lawyer do the talking for you.
他减速了 减速了 他要转弯了
He's slowing down, he's slowing down. He's turning.
这是饭店吗
Is this a restaurant?
这是个饭店 不错
It's a fucking restaurant. Great.
按住他了
Got him pinned in.
那又他妈是谁
Who the fuck is that?
我不知道 可能是他女儿 管他呢 咱们走
I don't know. Maybe his daughter? Who cares, let's go.
-这可不妙 -上场了
- This is bad, bad. - Show time.
里奥 你丫别搞砸了
Leo, you fuckin' don't fuck this up, man.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你能行吗
You got this?
你能行吗 里奥
You got this, Leo?
这下好了
Oh, great.
是休姆医生吗
Hi, Dr. Hume?
-是我 -你好 我是亚瑟·弗斯提格
- Yes. - Hi, I'm Arthur Ver Steeg.
-你好 -亚瑟 幸会 这是我女儿 切尔西
- Hello. - Arthur, pleasure, this is my daughter, Chelsea.
-很高兴见到你 -你好 亚瑟·弗斯提格
- Hi, nice to meet you. - Hello, hi, Arthur Ver Steeg.
你好 亚瑟·弗斯提格
Hi, Arthur Ver Steeg.
这是我的朋友以及委托人 多米尼克·伯兹
This is my friend and my client, Dominick Birdsey.
-对... -你们好
- Yeah, uh... - Hi, how you doing?
我是多米尼克·伯兹 幸会
I'm Dominick Birdsey. Nice to meet you.
-多米尼克·伯兹 -我们能占用你一点时间吗
- Dominick Birdsey. - If we could have just a moment of your time.
当然可以
Yeah, absolutely.
你们先进去找个桌子坐下吧
Why don't you guys jump in and get a table and
帮我点一杯加冰的格兰威特威士忌 好吗
get me a Glenlivet on the rocks, okay?
-好 -挺不错
- Okay. - Sounds good.
-幸会 -彼此彼此
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, nice meeting you.
休姆医生 我们想谈谈关于你们医院的
Dr. Hume, we just wanted to talk about this report
这份报告
about your facility.
你认得出这上面写了你的名字吧
I'm sure you'll recognize your name on this.
他想要什么 钱吗
What does he want? Money?
我不要你的臭钱 我要公道
I don't want your fuckin' money. I want justice, all right?
我知道你们是怎么对待病人的
I know what you do to people in there.
报告里都写了 我要找媒体曝光
It's all over there. I'm going right to the media.
明白吗
You understand me?
放我兄弟出院
I want my brother outta there.
这周末前就出院
I want him out of there by the end of the week.
谁要你的臭钱
Don't want your fuckin' money.
你做得很好 特别棒
You did good. You did great.
请记录在案 在1991年4月25日
Let the record state that on April 25, 1991,
精神病安全审查委员会
The Psychiatric Security Review Board,
举办的闭门会议
meeting in executive session,
更改其于去年十月做的决定
reverses its decision of the previous October
现将托马斯·伯兹先生
and is now transferring Mr. Thomas Birdsey
交由其家人监护 即时生效
into the custody of his family as effective immediately.
同时请记录在案 委员会强烈建议
Let the record also state that the board strongly advises
伯兹先生应立即住至人员配备齐全
that Mr. Birdsey be placed immediately in a fully staffed,
且安全系数高的非司法鉴定精神病院
fully secured non-forensic psychiatric hospital.
我想特别声明这一点
I just want to make that perfectly clear.
若还有异议 应该是没有
Unless there are questions, and I expect there aren't,
今天的会议就到这里
that concludes the business for today.
你们可以走了
You guys are free to leave.
我们还有很多事要忙
We have a lot of other things to cover
所以非常感谢 祝你们一切都好
so, thanks so much and the best of luck to you both.
你怎么做到的 多米尼克
How'd you do that, Dominick?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
所有人都认为
Everybody thinks it's wrong
他跟你走是错误的决定 你也清楚
for him to go with you, you know that.
-帕特尔医生 蔡斯医生 -我听说了
- Patel, Chase. - Yeah, I heard that.
护理人员 所有护士
The nursing staff, all the nurses.
包括我在内的所有人
Me. Everyone.
如有必要 我能管好他
I can handle him. If-if I need to, I can handle him.
-听我说 -什么
- Listen. - What?
我接下来要说的话
I'm gonna tell you somethin' about you
-你不会喜欢听 -是吗
- that you're not gonna like. - Oh, really?
-真没想到呢 -对 你很傲慢自大 多米尼克
- That's a surprise. - Yes. You're arrogant, Dominick.
傲慢自大
You're arrogant.
你就是 你无法体会到这要费多少心血
You are, you don't appreciate how much work it takes.
他现在的状况
He's in a different state now
跟他剁手之前比完全不同了
than he was before he chopped his hand off.
获得自♥由♥对有些人来说是一种打击
Freedom is kind of a shock to the system for some.
困在这里也是
Yeah, and so can being stuck in this place.
这就一瞬间的事 多米尼克 一下就过去了
It's quick is all, Dominick. It was really, really quick.
是啊 我觉得被关在这里半年
Yeah, I think sittin' here for the last six months
才是一场噩梦
is a, is a fuckin' nightmare.
他得住院
Well, he needs a facility.
安居楼不收 我打电♥话♥问了米德兰市
Settle is out. I have the call in to Midland.
今天内应该就能收到回复
I should be able to hear by the end of the day.
他和我住多久都行
He can stay with me as long as he needs to.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
事情远比你做的这些要复杂
It's more complicated, I think, than you make it.
你想照顾他 保护他
You wanna take care of him, you wanna protect him.
我也想保护他 所以我打算这么做
I wanna protect him too, so you know what I'm gonna do?
我会帮他找个地方
I'm gonna go find him a place that he can stay
给他尽快办理入院
so we can get him admitted as soon as possible
好卸下你身上的担子
and take the pressure off of you.
你联♥系♥我 我就会在办公室帮他找
You call me. I'll be in my office finding him a place.
你还好吗
You all right?
你...你想做什么
What, what do you, what do you feel like doin'?
你想去我公♥寓♥看节目吗
You wanna-- you wanna go see your shows at my apartment?
要不去看看雷
Maybe see Ray?
饿了吗 想吃麦当劳吗
You hungry? You wanna go to McDonald's?
-吃点东西 -我想去瀑布
- Get some food? - I wanna go to the Falls.
瀑布
The Falls?
行 就去那
Okay, yeah, we could do that.
你现在是自♥由♥身了
I mean, you're a free man now.
想做什么都行
You can do whatever the hell you want.
我们有一整个下午庆祝
We got all afternoon to celebrate.
庆祝什么
Celebrate what?
你重获自♥由♥ 你自♥由♥了
Your freedom. All right, you're free.
你重获自♥由♥了
Your freedom.
你自♥由♥了 知道吗
You're free, you know?
你能出来真是太好了
It's so good to see you out here.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表