剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
How about that you love him?
-他知道的 -没错 但每个人都愿意听这句话
- He knows it. - Yeah, well, everybody likes to hear it.
好吧 告诉他我爱他
Okay, fine. Tell him I love him.
我会的
Okay, I will.
上午好 鲁德太太
Good morning, Mrs. Rood.
-上午好 -上午好
- Morning. - Good morning.
我能跟你丈夫谈谈吗
Hey, can I speak with your husband?
他给我留了好几条留言
He's been leaving me quite a few messages.
不 我不能打扰他 他正在写作
No, I can't disturb him. He's writing.
也有可能他喝酒喝趴下了
Or passed out in an alcoholic stupor.
好吧 你能代我向他道个歉吗
Okay, well, you know, can you apologize to him for me?
抱歉延误了工期
For the delay? I mean, obviously,
雨这么大 也没办法
the rain, it can't be helped.
-是啊 -我最近也有一些私事要处理
- No. - And I've been, I've been personally dealing with a few...
-我们在报纸上看到了 -我不知道怎么办
- Yes, so we read. - circumstances that are beyond my control.
你兄弟怎么样了
How is he, your brother?
他没事了 他好多了
Yeah, he's all right. He's better.
按照最近的天气状况
But listen, depending on the weather,
最多再六周 我肯定能完工
I should be done with this job in six weeks tops.
这场雨在接下来24小时内就会停
This front is gonna pass in the next 24 hours
到时候我会加足马力开工的
and then I'll be going full-steam ahead.
所以他没必要一直给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
So he doesn't have to keep callin' me, all right?
好吧 没事的
All right, that's fine. Really, it's fine.
那就好
All right.
所以他在上面写什么呢
So what's he writing up there, anyway?
伟大的美国小说吗
The great American novel?
是纪实文学
Oh, it's, it's non-fiction.
算是揭露报道吧 我也说不好
It's some sort of exposé. I don't know.
揭露报道 他要揭露谁 油漆工吗
An exposé? Who's he exposing? House painters?
不说了 我尽量明天再来
All right, so I'll try and stop by tomorrow.
一定要来
Oh, do that, yes.
等我完工后
By the time I'm finished here,
你和你丈夫肯定都不想见我了
you and your husband are gonna be sick of seein' me.
真的吗 我不这么想
You think so, really? I don't think so.
谢谢 鲁德太太
Thank you, Mrs. Rood.
终于到家了
Home sweet home.
在外公为家人
The only one left at the house
造的这栋房♥子里 唯一还留在这的
that my grandfather had built for his family
是雷·伯兹
was Ray Birdsey.
俄亥俄州扬斯敦的白人新教♥徒♥
A WASP from Youngstown, Ohio.
这里没有特佩斯塔家的人了
No Tempesta blood in residence.
甚至都没有意大利血统的人
No Italian blood, even.
雷
Ray?
回到蜀葵大道68号♥
Being back at 68 Hollyhock Avenue
总让我感到愤怒和渺小
always made me feel pissed and small.
又回到了十岁时 无力又无助
Ten years old again and powerless.
长大时 我时常幻想继父死了
Growing up, I had wished my stepfather dead so often.
都算是我的爱好了
It was practically a hobby.
我在脑海中一遍遍地杀死他
I had killed him over and over in my mind.
开车带他冲下悬崖 在浴缸里电死他
Driven him off cliffs, electrocuted him in the bathtub.
在打猎时装作意外射杀他
Shot him dead in hunting accidents.
外公死的那个暑假 妈妈正好
The summer my grandfather died was the same summer
怀上了我和托马斯
Ma was pregnant with Thomas and me.
而我生父的名字
Pregnant by a guy whose name
我可能永远也不会知道
I was probably never going to know.
他知道我们的存在吗
Had he known about us?
她为什么瞒着他这件事
Why had she kept him from us?
真♥相♥真有那么糟糕吗
Was the truth really that bad?
抱歉没成
I'm so sorry it didn't work out.
你保重 珍妮特
Okay, now. Take care, Jeanette.
你个骗子
You liar.
怎么了
What happened?
哥们
Dude.
没卖♥♥成
No sale.
我请了一天假去城里 然后她干了什么
I take one day off to go into the city and what does she do?
改变心意 去镇那头买♥♥了辆福特金牛座
Changes her mind, goes and buys a Ford Taurus across town.
那边只允许他有五个探视人
So they're only givin' him five visitors.
得经过严格的安全排查
You gotta get through a security clearance,
然后得让人搜身
then you gotta go get frisked,
再走过金属探测器
and then you get to go through a metal detector.
他们那不叫搜身 兄弟
What they did to you is not frisking, man.
那算是
That's like...
警♥察♥暴♥力♥
police brutality.
-你拍照片了吗 -没有
- Have you taken pictures of that? - No.
你得拍照片啊 哥们 在伤口愈合前
You gotta get pictures taken, man, before it heals.
你得记录下那些
You need to document that shit.
你今天就得去看医生
You need to go to a doctor today
然后拍照片 真正有用的照片
and get pictures taken, like, real pictures.
你蛋蛋的美照
Tasteful pictures of your balls.
这样你就有实打实的证据了
So you have documentary evidence.
你可以用这照片跟那些混♥蛋♥谈条件
You can use it to cut a deal with these bastards, man.
你把照片给他们看 然后说
You show them the pictures and you say,
"咱们法庭见 除非..."
"I'll see you in court unless..."
"除非什么"
"Unless what?"
"除非你把我兄弟转移回安居楼"
"Unless you transfer my brother back to Settle."
-这主意不赖 -对吧
- That's not a bad idea. - Right?
然后等你把他转移出来后
And then when you get him out,
转身就去起诉他们
you turn around and you sue their ass off anyway.
你肯定会这么做 对吧
You would do that, wouldn't you, man?
-绝不犹豫 -你真是
- In a heartbeat. - You're so...
毫不犹豫 兄弟 这是个绝佳的机会
In a heartbeat, man. That's a real opportunity.
我告诉你 我肯定会利用
I'm telling you, I would take that in, oh...
我很乐意收那钱 那可是快钱
I would love that money. That's easy money.
-你的电♥话♥ -在这里我只能赚辛苦钱
- Your phone. - This, this is the hard money.
-你电♥话♥响了 -那可是快钱
- Your phone's ringing. - That is easy money.
-行了 接电♥话♥吧 -我听见了
- All right, get the phone. - I hear the phone.
康斯坦丁车行 我是里奥
Constantine Motors, it's Leo.
你把生意搞黄了
Did you blow the sale?
不 先生 她 她改主意了 所以
Um, no, sir, she, uh, she had a change of heart, so...
怎么回事
What happened?
她最后去三河买♥♥了福特金牛座
Uh, she went with the Ford Taurus over at Three Rivers.
什么 之前她走时明明很喜欢那车
What? She was hot for that car when she left!
最后一刻改变了心意吧
I think she just changed her mind at the last minute.
所以
Um, so...
怎么回事
What happened?
我那天请假去试镜了
I took a day off for an audition...
-所以 她想着... -你干什么了
- ...and so, um, she thought-- - You what?
你得搞清楚自己的当务之急啊
You've gotta get your priorities straight.
你请了一天假 结果买♥♥卖♥♥没做成
You took a day off, and you blew the sale.
那不是广♥告♥
It wasn't a commercial.
这次是电影的角色
It was a feature film this time.
-那又怎样 -是个恐怖片
- So what? - Uh, it was a horror movie.
演警探长
To be the lead detective.
电影里有三个基♥督♥徒青少年被...
Uh, there's some Christian teenagers that are being...
-随便吧 -谋杀了
- Whatever. - ...murdered.
挂电♥话♥
Hang up.
别说了 挂电♥话♥
Don't-- just hang up.
-他先挂了 -他挂了
- He hung up. - He hung up.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-恐怖 恐怖电影 -我为什么还得去里面
- A horror, a horror film? - Why do I have to go back there?
他就不能出来吗
Why doesn't he just come out here?
他不想见我
He doesn't want to see me.
饶了我吧 你一直是他最爱的女婿
Give me a break, you were always the favorite son-in-law.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
-他讨厌我 -待在这
- He hates me. - Stay here.
我还能去哪
Where am I going?
你好啊 吉恩
Howdy, Gene.
吉恩·康斯坦丁
醒醒 哥们
Hey, wake up, man.
醒醒
Wake up.
-几点了 -2点15分
- What time is it? - It is 2:15.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表