剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
你能看看他是怎么了吗
Um, can you see if there's anything wrong with him?
他有点奇怪
Because he's acting really weird.
好的 看起来没什么事
Okay. You seem fine.
我看看你的监测仪
Let me just check your vitals.
血压好像有点高 我帮你处理一下
Your BP seems a little high. Let's get you squared away.
好了 亲爱的 如果你不介意
All right, now, hon, if you don't mind,
我要检查一下他的导尿管
I have to check his catheter
然后清理一下尿袋
and empty the bag.
我要把帘子拉上一小会儿
I'm just gonna draw the curtain for a couple minutes
然后你就可以继续了 好吗
and you can get right back to your visit, all right?
好
All right.
导尿管也没什么问题
Catheter seems just fine.
我去倒一下尿袋吧
I'll just empty the bag.
好了 可以了
There you go. You are all set.
她可能出去买♥♥东西了
Oh, she probably just went to get a snack.
应该马上就会回来
I'm sure she'll be right back.
有事就叫我 好吗
You let me know if you need anything else, okay, hon?
...其他联军
...and other coalition forces
现在有能力能够抵御
now have their capability to defend successfully
任何进一步的...
against any further...
终于像点样了
Now that's a set of balls.
-什么 -总统
- What? - The President.
在找那个沙漠里的疯子
Going after that maniac in the desert.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
突然就成了一个硬汉
He's a tough guy all of a sudden.
我支持他
I'm going for this.
不跟他们废话 给他们点厉害瞧瞧 乔治
Take off them glasses, put on the gloves, George.
把他们揪出来
Take 'em out!
对了多米尼克 我忘了告诉你
Oh, Dominick, I forgot to tell you.
我女朋友昨天来了
My girlfriend, she was here yesterday
她说她认识你
and she says she knows you.
她一开始没认出你
At first she didn't recognize you,
然后突然想起来了
and then it dawned on her.
有意思吧
How about that, huh?
是啊 世界真小
Yeah, it's a small world.
可不是吗
Yeah, you can say that again.
狭小 沉闷 让人窒息的世界
Small, stifling, suffocating world.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay over there?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I think so.
-现在几点了 -刚过九点
- Oh, what time is it? - Just after 9:00.
你昏睡过去了 睡了一整天
You were out. You slept all day.
你♥爸♥爸来过 老雷
Oh, your dad was here. Big Ray.
他来过了 怎么没叫醒我
He was? Why didn't he wake me up?
决不要吵醒一个熟睡的婴儿
You never wake a sleeping baby.
等你当爹了
And you'll see, when it's your kid,
你就懂我这句话的意思了
you'll know what I mean.
天啊
Oh, God.
她来了 快过来 亲爱的
Oh, hey, here she is. Get on over here, Annie Oakley,
给你的老家伙一个吻
and give your old hound dog a kiss.
好久不见
Long time no see.
内德拉
Nedra?
生活对你还真是残酷
Life has not been kind to you.
我把你外公的手稿带回来了
I brought your grandfather back.
不收费
And there's no charge.
我是说 就不额外收费了
I mean, besides what you already gave me.
顺便 对你表示同情
By the way, you have my condolences.
不过 如果我是你 我可不确定要不要读它
I'm not sure I would read it, though, if I was you.
想想吧...
Just...
多米尼科·欧诺福里奥·特佩斯塔的传奇人生
一个出身卑微的伟人
-你怎么样 -亲爱的
- How are you? - Hey, baby.
比他可好多了
I'm a lot better off than that man.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表