剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
疏远我兄弟
to distance myself from my brother,
于是我拼命劝他说我们该有不同的室友
and so I lobbied hard for separate roommates.
只是住不同♥房♥♥间
It's just separate rooms.
我们仍然在同一所大学
We'll still be on campus together.
甚至有可能在同一栋宿舍
Maybe even in the same dorm.
不
Nope.
托马斯 我们该过自己的生活了
Thomas, it's time for us to become our own person.
那我们的打字机怎么办
What about our typewriter?
-打字机怎么了 -那是我们共同拥有的
- What about the typewriter? - We both own it.
如果我们分开住 打字机该放在哪
Where's it going to live if we're living in two separate places?
它可以搬动的啊
It's portable.
你需要用时我就送去给你
I'll-I'll deliver it to you whenever you need it.
为什么我得等你
Why should I have to wait around for you
在我需要用时才送来
to deliver it to me when I need it?
-那就放在你房♥间好了 -不
- We'll keep it in your room. - Nope.
-托马斯 -不
- Thomas! - Nope.
可笑的是
Here's the funny thing.
托马斯那次发脾气之后
After that big stink Thomas made,
他几乎没碰过那台打字机
he hardly touched that typewriter
整个大一学年都没有
during our entire freshman year.
也几乎没翻过书
Hardly ever cracked the books, either.
他读高中时是个认真尽责的学生
He'd been a pretty conscientious student in high school.
他拿到B和B-所付出的努力
Had worked harder for his B's and B-minuses
比我拿到A所付出的还多
than I had worked for my A's.
但在康涅狄格大学 托马斯连床都下不了
But at UConn, Thomas couldn't get out of bed.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
里奥
Leo.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你做了什么 撞到香水卡车了吗
What'd you do, crash into a cologne truck?
我天生有麝香体味 好吗
I'm naturally musky, okay?
他想去吗
Does he wanna come?
别提了 好吗
Don't start, okay?
拨号♥音酒吧
晚上好 你好吗
Good evening, how are you?
我好得很 你们呢
I am fabulous. How are you?
好得很 我们也好得很
Fabulous. I like that. We're fabulous too.
我们刚从洛杉矶来到这里
We just got here from Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
LA?
是的 洛杉矶 你们看起来有点眼熟
Yeah, LA, actually, you guys look kind of familiar.
我们是不是见过你们 二十世纪福克斯公♥司♥的
Did we see you out there? The 20th Century Fox lot?
没错 我们是演员
Yeah. We're actresses.
-演员 真巧啊 -嗯
- Actresses? Well, what a coincidence. - Yeah.
我俩都是特技演员
We're both, uh, stuntmen.
特技演员啊
Oh, stuntmen!
你们有没有看过
Yeah, did you ever see, uh,
《虎豹小霸王》
"Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"?
当然看过
Yeah, of course.
有一段主演保罗·纽曼和罗伯特·雷德福不是
Yeah, you know the part where Paul Newman and Robert Redford
跳下悬崖吗
jump off the cliff?
罗伯特·雷德福 保罗·纽曼
Robert Redford, Paul Newman.
-真厉害 -对吧
- That's fascinating, yeah! - Right?
...那可不太好
...that's not very nice.
-不 我不会那么做的 等等 我... -再见
- No, I wouldn't do that. No, wait, I... - Bye.
这招没成功
Ah, it didn't work.
知道吗 我就是讨厌这一点
Now, you know, you know, that's, that's what I hate.
知道自己是"一等"妞的一等妞
An "A" Chick who knows she's an "A" Chick.
简直就是脑子有病
It's like a brain disease.
我宁愿选性格好的二等妞
I'll take a good-natured "B" Chick
也不选态度高傲的一等妞
over an "A" Chick with a bad attitude any day.
你们是来给女性打分吗
You're out scoring women?
我是想泡妞[打分]
I'm trying to score,
但愿能泡到个一等或二等的
hopefully someone from the "A" or" B" category.
她们一定会欣赏你的...
Well, I'm sure they'll be impressed by your,
敏感
uh, sensitivity.
你们要点些什么
What can I get you guys?
-麻烦来两杯啤酒掺威士忌 -我们需要...
- Um, two boilermakers please. - Yeah, we need--
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. All right, thank you.
你再毛手毛脚我就叫人把你扔出去
Keep your hands to yourself of I'll have you thrown out of here.
-知道了吗 -我只是想引起你注意
- You understand? - I'm just trying to get your attention.
亲爱的
Sweetheart, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
哥们 你的脏手别碰她
Buddy, why don't you fuckin' get your hands off her.
我不需要你来保护我 好吗
Hey, I don't need you to protect me, all right?
如果你想以我的名义闹事
If you're gonna start a fuckin' brawl in my honor
-那赶紧滚 -行吧 对不起
- get outta here. - Fine. Forgive me.
-喝一杯吧 -我出去走走
- Have a drink. - I'm gonna go take a walk.
抱歉
Sorry.
听声音你好像让发动机溢油了
Hey, it sounds like you might have flooded her.
建议你先等一会 然后再发动试试
I'd wait a while and then I'd start again.
我不是想救你或什么的
Not that I'm trying to rescue you or anything.
不 等一下
No, hey, hey.
我...
I...
听着 我很感谢
Look, I really appreciated
你想帮忙赶走那些混球
you trying to get those jerks off my back.
-对 他们是混♥蛋♥ -是啊
- Yeah, they're assholes. - Yeah.
是啊 的确是
Yeah, they are.
那他们干了什么 炒了你吗 你辞职了吗
So what'd they do, fire you? Did you quit?
是我的顶班来了 谢谢你哦
My replacement finally showed up, but thank you.
好吧
Okay.
你住在哪 也许我和我兄弟
Uh, where do you live? Maybe my buddy and I
能送你回家
can give you a ride home.
我不确定自己是不是一等妞 所以我能
I'm not sure I'm an "A," so would I be able
跟你们一起走吗
to go with you guys or?
抱歉 我不会这样给女人打分
I'm sorry, I don't grade women like--
-他是个怪人 -好吧 好吧
- He's a-- He's a weird guy. - Okay, okay. Yeah.
抱歉 但你是一等的
I'm sorry. You would be an "A" though
如果让我评的话 但我不会评
if I was grading, but I'm not grading.
好吧 算你机灵
Okay, nice save.
你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
我的名字 多米尼克
My name? Uh, Dominick.
多米尼克 那是意大利名字 对吧
Dominick. That's Italian, right?
对 混血
Yeah. Uh, half.
那另一半是什么血统
What's the other half?
一点这个 一点那个
A little of this, a little of that.
对了 我叫黛莎
Oh, uh, I'm Dessa, by the way.
黛莎 我...
Oh, um, Dessa, I'm...
抱歉我没问你的名字
Sorry I didn't ask you your name.
真的很高兴认识你 黛莎
Uh, really nice to meet you, Dessa.
嗯 我也是
Right. Yeah.
不如你再试试吧
Hey, why don't you give it another whirl?
-那车 -也对
- The, uh, the, the car. - Oh, right.
让我们瞧瞧
Let's see.
打着了 谢谢
It's alive! Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我喜欢跟你聊天
I like talking to you.
我也是
Me, too.
-我们应该找时间再聚 -对 好的
- We should do this again soon. - Yes, okay.
好
Okay. Uh...
回见了
I'll see you around.
-拜 -拜
- Bye! - Bye.
晚安
Good night.
你今晚有艳遇吗
Did you meet a girl tonight?
要是有呢
What if I did?
你有吗
Did you?
有
Yeah.
你跟她上♥床♥了吗
Did you and she go to bed together?
你搞什么
What the...
怎么 你要给我说教吗
why, are you gonna give me a big speech
不能婚前性行为那套
about premarital sex now?
我只是 只是好奇
I'm just, I'm just curious.
你好奇个什么劲
What are you curious about?
好奇那是什么感觉
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表