剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
能从他拼凑的话里找到点合乎逻辑的内容
would find something coherent in what he'd put together.
你好
Hello.
希望这能让你学到自我管理的重要性
I hope this taught you a lesson in personal management.
我确实学到了
It has. It def-definitely has.
去补觉吧 托马斯
Get some sleep, Thomas.
谢谢 老师
Thank you, ma'am.
你好吗
How you doin'?
还行 你呢
Okay, how are you?
我给你做了晚饭
Oh, I made you dinner.
-这儿 -我不知道你会在家
- Here. - I didn't know you were gonna be home.
鸡肉
It's chicken.
但是
But, um...
有点... 做好一阵子了
It's a little-- it's been sitting out for a while,
先坐吧
so sit down, and then...
这可能不是你吃过的
This might not be the best chicken
最美味的鸡肉
you've ever had in your life,
但我从没做过这道菜
but I've-I've never made this before.
香煎鸡排
Chicken... pi-- pic-- piccata.
意大利菜
Italian, you know?
-意大利菜 -是的
- Italian. - Yep.
为你做的 意大利鸡肉
Made for you. It's Italian chicken.
不是说鸡肉是意大利产的
I don't think the chicken is Italian itself.
挺好吃的吧
It's pretty good, huh?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我见到我兄弟了
I, um, saw my brother earlier.
是吗 他怎么样
You did? How was he?
"他怎么样" 还是老样子呗
"How was he?" He's, uh, same as he always is.
疯疯颠颠 病病歪歪
He's crazy, sick.
你不喜欢
I can tell you don't like it.
-什么 -我能看出来你不喜欢
- What? - I can tell you don't like it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-鸡肉 -这不是鸡肉的问题
- The chicken. - It's not about the goddamn chicken.
乔伊
Joy.
是我兄弟的听证会就要开始了
Uh, it's about my brother's hearing coming up,
我正焦头烂额地为此做着准备 好吗
and I'm trying to fuckin' prepare for it, all right?
所以我...该死
So, I-- Shit.
喝啤酒也是准备的一部分吗
Is drinking beer part of your preparation?
我知道你一点也不在乎
Listen, I know that you couldn't give a flying fuck
他能不能离开那个鬼地方
if he stays down in that place and rots.
没关系 我明白 我也接受这点
All right, I get that. I actually accept it.
但我是有责任的 好吗
But I got an obligation, all right?
-对我兄弟 -别走 坐下
- To my brother. - No, please sit down.
你能坐下吗
Can you just please sit down?
求你了 坐下吧 多米尼克 因为我
Please sit down, Dominick. Because I have,
我只想和你谈谈
I-I just want to have a conversation,
我今晚最不想做的
and the last thing I wanted was for us
就是和你吵架
to get into a fight tonight.
我一直想等确定之后再告诉你的
I wasn't gonna say anything until I was sure.
然后...
And...
我现在确定了
um, now I am sure.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我们有孩子了 多米尼克
We made a baby, Dominick.
你和我
You and me.
说话啊 拜托 说点什么啊
Well, say, come on, say something.
这...
This is...
你是太惊讶了吗
It's taken you by surprise?
我也很惊讶
Yeah, me too.
你确定那是我的
You're sure that I'm the father?
什么
What?
你说什么
What?
当然是你的
Of course you're the father.
还能是谁的...
Who else...
这是什么问题
What kind of question is that?
我只是...
I just...
多米尼克
Dominick.
怎么了 你在想什么...
What's going on? In your mind, what's...
验孕棒
妈的
Fuck!
操
Ah, fuck.
该死 快跑
Oh, shit. Go, go, go!
去你的吧
Fuck you, dude!
等我抓住你们
Let me catch you!
等我抓住你们
Let me get my hands on you!
别跑
Freeze!
回来
Come here!
我们用那纸擦过屁♥股♥了 混♥蛋♥
We wiped our ass with that toilet paper, bitch!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
发生什么事了
What happened?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
多米尼克
Dominick?
你能跟我谈谈吗
Can you just talk to me for a sec?
佳泥陶器
别吵 赛迪
Shh, Sadie!
该死
Shit.
谁在那
Hello?
你拿的什么
What do you got there?
你已经拿到照片了
You got pictures already.
-只有这些 -看看
- ...for these. - Let's see.
真好
So excited.
我没录像
I didn't tape any of it.
这是什么
What's this?
我雅典出发
I started out in Athens.
这是雅典
That's Athens?
太厉害了
Isn't that amazing?
这是什么 另一艘船吗
What is that? Another boat?
圣托里尼岛
That's Santorini.
我想你
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
你想起她的时候
Have you been able to remember her without
还会心口一痛吗
feeling like you were gonna get punched in the stomach.
会
I'm not there yet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你射了 -是的
- Did you? - Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
可能是太久没做了
It's been a long time, I guess.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
为什么
Why?
不 没事的 宝贝
No, it's okay, baby.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry about it.
你不会怀孕的
You're not gonna get pregnant.
我已经处理好了
I took care of it.
-你在说什么 -我已经处理好了
- What are you talking about? - I took care of it all.
我不会 不会让你怀孕的
Can't get-- you won't get pregnant.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我结扎了
I got snipped.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我结扎了
I got a vasectomy.
没事的
It's good.
我想再要一个孩子 你这个 混♥蛋♥
I wanted another baby, you... asshole!
所以我才去大洋彼岸下了决心
That's why I went across the ocean to decide!
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -黛莎
- You piece of shit. - Dessa.
黛莎
Dessa!
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表