剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
但这件事讽刺的一点在于...
Of course, the funny thing is...
你外公认识你爷爷
your grandfather knew your father's father.
他们好像在同一个工厂工作
I guess they worked together at the mill.
-亨利什么 -你说什么
- Henry what? - Hm?
他姓什么
What was his last name?
德林克沃特
Drinkwater.
亨利·约瑟夫·德林克沃特
为国捐躯
维夸诺克印第安赌场
你好 拉尔夫
Hey, how you doin', Ralph?
我去了哈奇找你
I stopped over at Hatch to see if I could track you down there.
但他们说你已经不在那工作了
They said you weren't working anymore.
你来这边了
You're here.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我今天下午知道了一些事情
Yeah, I found something out this afternoon.
什么事情
What's that?
亨利·德林克沃特是我的亲生父亲
Henry Drinkwater was my father.
今天下午
This afternoon?
什么叫你今天下午才知道
What do you mean you just found out this afternoon?
我继父几个小时前才告诉我
My stepfather just told me a couple hours ago.
你以前就知道了
Did, did you know that?
我一直都知道我们是堂兄弟
I've always known we were cousins.
我以为你也知道
I thought you'd known all along too.
只是不想告诉别人
Thought you wanted it kept secret.
不 我不知道 我刚刚才知道
No, man, I didn't know. I just found out.
有意思
That's funny.
现在赌场开业了
Now that the casinos have opened up,
大家都嗅着钱味找来了
everyone's got the scent of money.
你都不知道我多了多少兄弟姐妹
You wouldn't believe how many cousins I got.
我不是为你的钱来的
I don't give a shit about your money, man.
我只是想搞清楚我到底是谁 真的
I just want to figure out who the fuck I am, really.
以前我们四个人一起上学时
I hated you and your brother
我特别讨厌你和你的兄弟
when the four of us were at school.
我讨厌别人总是把我们扯到一块
I hated the way everyone always lumped us together.
两对双胞胎
Two sets of twins.
一对是印地安人
One Indian.
另一对是白人
The other one white.
因此你们更高级
And therefore, better.
我妹妹去世后
When my sister died,
你在植树仪式上
that day when you read that speech about her
念了那篇关于她的悼文
at the tree ceremony.
当时我恨不得冲上去杀了你
I wanted to kill you that day.
我第一次认识"伪君子"这个词时
First time I ran across the word "Hypocrite"...
立刻就想到了你
I immediately thought of you.
那你为什么还要帮我们 拉尔夫
So, why'd you help us, Ralph?
因为我们血脉相连
Because we're connected.
不管我喜欢你还是讨厌你
Whether I like you or not.
谢谢 拉尔夫
Thanks, Ralph.
我可以再来找你聊聊吧
Maybe I could stop by and see you again sometime.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是一个特别聪明的人
I'm not a smart man, particularly.
但那一天 在我终于
But one day, at long last,
跌跌撞撞地穿过了自己
I stumbled from the dark woods of my own,
家人 还有故乡过往的那片黑暗森林后
and my family's, and my country's past,
我明白了些许真♥相♥
holding in my hands these truths.
爱来自宽恕
That love grows from forgiveness.
毁灭带来重生
That from destruction comes renovation.
上帝存在于
That the evidence of God exists
我们与其他人的联♥系♥中
in our connections to one another.
至少 我明白了这些
This much, at least, I've figured out.
我知道这些都是真的
I know this much is true.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表