剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
About what it feels like.
在女人体内是什么感觉
About what it feels like to-to be inside of a girl.
我说不好 就像...
I don't know, it's like this...
跟另一个人产生的一种
this like intimate connection you get to feel
亲密联♥系♥
with another person.
就像
Like...
就像彼此之间的羁绊更深了
You're like attached to each other for a little bit.
仿佛你们是磁铁
Like you're magnets.
你的身体与她的身体触碰
Your body and her body and...
她变得兴奋 变得湿润...
and then she gets excited and she gets wet inside and...
就好像她想让你进入她
It's like she wants you inside of her
所以她在为这一刻做准备 而当你进去后...
so she gets ready so once you're in...
就好像...
It's like...
好像什么
It's like what?
没什么 托马斯
It's like-- like nothing, Thomas.
跟你无关
It's none of your fuckin' business.
你要是这么想知道
You want to know what it's like so bad,
不如你离开这屋子
why don't you leave this fuckin' dorm room
找个姑娘 把她操得爽上天
and go find a girl and fuck her brains out?
赶紧闭嘴睡觉吧
Just shut the fuck up and go to sleep.
只是 我很担忧 就这样
It's just, I was worried, that's all.
我只是不希望你遇到坏事
I just don't want anything bad to happen to you
因为我爱你 我需要你
because I love you and I need you.
因为你是我兄弟
Because you're my brother.
懂吗
Okay?
懂
Yeah.
你知道那次对话 那段记忆
You know what really gets me about that
真正让我难过的地方是什么吗
conversation, the memory of it?
是他还在
It's how much he was still there.
舞蹈教室
这话怎么说
Still there in what respect?
就是他还能
Well, I mean, like, he was still able
关心他人
to care about somebody.
除了他自己外
Beyond himself.
当时他 他...托马斯还在家
He was, he was, he was, Thomas was still home,
我却浪费了跟他共度的时间
and I wasted that time with him.
我虚度了
I, I, I squandered
我们在一起的最后时光
that, that last moment together.
我记得我的婚礼
I remember my wedding.
他病得太重
He was too sick to actually...
不能来 但我那天 我 我...
to come, you know? But I got, I got, I got
很早就准备好了 坐上了里奥的车
ready early and I got in the car with Leo
让他带我去医院
and I had him take me over to the hospital.
我穿着燕尾服一路狂奔 我...
I ran up there in my tuxedo and I...
我看见他在那
I saw him there.
我对他说 "托马斯 哥们
I said to him, "Thomas, man...
如果境况不同 你就会是我的伴郎"
if things were different, you'd be my best man."
-他有什么反应 -没反应
- What was his reaction? - Nothin'.
置若罔闻
Nothin'.
他已经走了
He was gone.
他...
He was...
他已经 已经发蒙了
You know, he was, he was zoned out
因为医院给他喂了那些破玩意
on whatever the fuck they had him on.
我想是利眠宁吧 我记不得了...
Librium, I gue-- I can't even remember anymore. It's just--
而且
And...
我是说
I mean...
他唯一一次对我的话有反应
The one time I actually did get a rise out of him
是在安吉拉出生的时候
was when Angela was born.
那天下午我去看他
And I went over there that afternoon
点了一些雪茄
and I busted out some cigars.
我坐在他身旁
And I sat with him.
我告诉他 他做叔叔了
I told him he was an uncle.
然后他笑了
And he smiled.
他明白了 他就...他明白了
And he got it, man. He was-- he got it.
但他从没见过她
But he never met her.
我是说...
I mean, it was...
该死
fuck.
才三周而已 来不及
It was, it was only three weeks. There was no time.
我们太忙了
We were, we were so busy, and...
那天早上 我们想带她
That morning, we were gonna take her,
带她去见他
take her to see him.
但她...
But she...
他都没能见她一面
He missed her.
怎么了 小笨蛋
Hey, what's up, numb nuts?
愉悦谷小区
我预约了明早九点的场地
Uh, I booked us a court tomorrow at 9:00.
我们要带你回归充满活力的生活
So we gotta get you back to the world of the living.
我要把你打得落花流水
I'm gonna give you a good old-fashioned ass whooping.
那九点见了 可别怯场放我鸽子
So 9:00. Don't puss out on me.
好
Right.
你好 我是鲁丝·鲁德
Hello... this is Ruth Rood
我想找... 喂
calling for... hello?
我找伯兹先生
This is for Mr. Birdsey.
这是两天内我第五次留言了
This is our fifth message in two days.
抱歉 莫蒂西亚 我最近一心想着别的事
Sorry, Morticia, I've had a few other things on my mind lately.
这里是百特森医生诊所 找乔伊·汉克斯
This is Dr. Batteson's office calling for Joy Hanks.
你的检查结果出来了
Your test results are available.
请尽快给我们回电♥话♥
Please give us a call at your earliest convenience.
留言播放完毕
End of messages.
乔伊 给百特森医生打电♥话♥
验孕棒
-来啊 发球 -怎么回事
- Go on. Serve. - What happened?
你的紧身裤进屁♥股♥缝了吗
Did your leotard go up your butt?
我要让你惨败
I'd be killin' you, dude.
我能让你输得更惨 但我现在心里装着一堆事
I would be killin' you by more, but I got a lot on my mind.
说得就像我不是一样
Yeah, as if I don't have anything on my mind.
-这球你走运了 -你看看
- Lucky shot. - That's what I'm talkin' about.
嗯 走运了
Right, lucky shot.
拜托 专心打球吧
Come on, man, get your head in the game.
-我尽量 -我跟你说过试镜的事吗
- I'm trying. - Oh, did I tell you about this audition?
电影试镜
For this movie.
-不是什么大制♥作♥ -该死
- Nothing big budget. - Shit.
快点快点快点
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
你好
Hey, what's up?
抱歉昨晚我没回家
I'm sorry I didn't come home last night.
前天晚上也没回
Or the night before.
我生你的气了
I was mad at you.
你去哪了
Where you been?
赛德家
Thad's.
我要怎么补偿你
Can I make it up to you?
我们别吵架了
Let's stop fighting.
我能回来吗
Can I come back?
好
Okay.
-就一个"好"吗 -好 好
- Just okay? - Okay, okay.
能打球了吗
Can we play?
我回去打球了 行吗
Can I get back to the game now?
来吧
Let's play.
有人打电♥话♥找你
There's somebody on the phone for you.
所以我才来找你
That's why I came to get you.
-为什么你不... -是医院的一个女的
- What, why didn't you just--? - A lady from the hospital.
-哪间医院 -你兄弟那间
- Which hospital? - The one with your brother.
你怎么不说
Why didn't you say something about it?
我不知道 是你把我的工作号♥码留给他们的
I don't know. You're the one who gave them my work number.
你去哪 你去哪
Where you going? Where are you going?!
-谢谢你这么快就来了 -没事
- Thanks for comin' so quickly. - Yeah.
-你的批准下来了 你今天就能见他 -真的吗
- Your clearance came through. You get to see him today. - It did?
所以我才让你马上赶过来
That's what I needed you here right away
我想跟你说说现在的情况
so that I could talk to you about some stuff goin' on
-说完再进去 明白吗 -好 什么情况
- before we get in there, okay? - Okay, what's up?
本州三月份就要关停安居楼
Okay, um, the state's closing Settle as early as March.
不再接收新病人
They're not taking any new admissions.
这就让我们有点棘手
So that leaves us in a little bit of a fix.
要是他被放出去了 那他应该去哪
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表