剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
What have you been reading, Dominick?
我外公写的这本书
This fuckin', this book my grandfather wrote.
-我妈的父亲 -你外公是作家吗
- My mom's dad. - Your-- your grandfather was an author?
不是 他就是...
No, not at all. He-- he just...
都是他的私事 就像自传一样
It's, like, it's his private thing. Like a personal history.
他在我们出生之前就去世了 不过
He died before we were even born, but, uh,
我妈把书留给我了
my mom gave it to me.
是意大利语写的
It was in Italian, and, um,
我必须先翻译给她
I was gonna get it translated for her
这样她才能读懂
so she could read it before, you know,
她生病的时候 但却没读上
when she was sick but she never got to read it.
现在我很庆幸她没读上
And I'm thankful she never got to read it.
为什么
Why is that?
我母亲这一辈子都以为
Well, my mom, her whole life, just thought he was
他是个了不起的人
this amazing, like, great, wonderful guy.
但其实他并不是
And it just turns out he's not, you know?
你母亲在书中出现了吗
Is your mother mentioned in the book?
你外公描述他与你母亲的关系了吗
Does your grandfather describe his relationship with her?
我还没读那么多
I haven't gotten that far yet.
现在 都是他跟他兄弟
Right now, it's him and his brother
还有他兄弟的猴子
and his brother's monkey, and...
听着很有趣
Sounds fascinating.
是吗 我倒不会这么形容
Yeah, well, that's not the word I'd use.
那你会怎么形容
What's the word you would use?
糟糕
Awful.
绝望
Uh, hopeless.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He's such a son of a bitch, man.
他暴♥力♥ 他虐待
He's violent. He's-- he's abusive.
他...
He's, uh...
他明目张胆背叛了自己的兄弟
he blatantly betrays his own brother.
我都不知道
I mean, I don't even know
我该不该读下去
if I should keep reading the goddamn thing.
也许我该直接扔了 我不知道
I should maybe just chuck it. I don't know.
为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
我第一次见到你时
You know, when I first met you,
你很沮丧 不是吗
you were so frustrated, weren't you?
因为你母亲没怎么告诉过你
Because your mother never told you much
你家族的历史
about your family's history.
而现在 你有了这本书
And now, well now, you're in possession of this book
上面全是你家的历史
which is all about your family history
你就想扔了 我不理解
and you want to just chuck it. I don't understand.
我当时很沮丧
I-I was frustrated
是因为我妈不肯告诉我我爸是谁
because my mom wouldn't tell me who my dad was.
我沮丧不是因为她在她父亲的事上
I wasn't frustrated because she was lying to me
跟我撒谎 明白吗
about her father, okay?
-这是不同的问题 -我理解
- They're two different issues. - I understand that.
多米尼克
Dominick.
也许这两件事是相连的
Maybe one is connected to the other.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是如果你继续读
It means if you keep reading,
你可能会进一步了解自己
you may learn something about yourself.
我知道你什么意思 好吗
I, I know what you're getting at, okay?
真的吗 我什么意思
Really? What am I getting at?
你想说我跟他很像
You're trying to say that I'm like him.
-是吗 -你觉得我像他吗
- Right? - Do you think that you're like him?
我不知道
I don't know.
你暴♥力♥吗
That you're violent?
你提到你外公背叛了他兄弟
You mentioned your grandfather betrayed his brother.
你也有这种感觉吗 多米尼克
Do you feel that way as well, Dominick?
所以你才来吗
Is that why you're here?
听着 我不想谈这个 真的不想
Listen I don't wanna do this. I really don't.
有些事还是不要刨根问底比较好 医生
I just, you know, some things are better left buried, doc.
-真的 -我不同意 多米尼克
- They really are. - I disagree with you, Dominick.
你不同意什么
What do you disagree with?
你的母亲给了你这份文件 对吗
Your mother gave you this document, correct?
-什么 -你母亲给了你这份文件 对吗
- What? - Your mother gave you this document, right?
她想让你保留
She wanted you to have it.
难道你不认为她这么做
Don't you think she would have thought there was something
是觉得你可以从中得到收获吗
that you could gain from it?
目前来看 我们二人都不知道
And neither of us can know exactly what that is
具体是什么
at this point.
但我能感觉到它很珍贵
But I do sense that it is valuable.
无论内容有多可怕
However scary or terrifying it may be.
兄弟之死带来的悲伤 渐渐被自♥由♥的感觉取代
失去了一个小丑的陪伴
取而代之的是美丽的西西里女人 怎会让人不期待
我需要一个儿子 让特佩斯塔家的遗产代代相传
特佩斯塔先生
晚上好
请进
我能进来吗
您能光临寒舍 属实是我们的荣幸
晚上好
晚上好
请
幸会
您兄弟的事 我们感到很遗憾
真是一场悲剧
世事无常
别客气
Prego...
这支很不错
抱歉 我可不想把你点着
小心点 努兹奥
能否允许我向您介绍您的妻子
你觉得呢
很好
无论如何
特佩斯塔先生
我很荣幸向您介绍您未来的妻子
布斯佩连·图奇
微笑
笑一下
布斯佩连 你怎么不向客人微笑
你见过这双眼睛吗
特佩斯塔先生 您是个很幸运的男人
很幸运的男人
请坐
再见
再见是什么意思
怎么了
除非地狱结了冰 我才会答应
她是个巫婆
这和你答应的不一样
再见 谢谢
特佩斯塔先生
她是个巫婆
你向我夸下海口
她只配得上拉手风琴的人
而不是像我这样的地主
再见 谢谢
为了等你的房♥子修建完成 她等了两年
如果是我 绝不会随意背弃她
她了解恶魔之眼
她可能会诅咒你的房♥子 特佩斯塔
你希望这样吗
恶魔之眼 呸
无知农民的愚蠢迷信罢了
也许你会喜欢她的姐妹
她本该是你兄弟的新娘
她的名字叫伊格纳奇娅
她的臀部很宽
能让丈夫快活 也能生很多孩子
你喜欢她
你喜欢她
她在朋友家 不过明早就会回来
我是王牌刷漆的多米尼克·伯兹
Hey, it's Dominick Birdsey at Premier Painting.
请留言 我会回电 谢谢
Leave me a message and I'll get back to you, thanks.
多米尼克 是我 雷
Hey, Dom. It's me, Ray.
你可以回我电♥话♥ 我在看电视
Uh, you can call me back. I'm just watching TV.
等会再睡
I'll be up.
空气会变为毒性
Where the air itself had become toxic
危及人类生命
to human life.
油井着火时
So that these oil well fires,
无论从毒性带来的影响
both in terms of that toxic impact,
还是南亚地区进入生长季节后
and in terms of the effect that they can well begin to have
可能会产生的影响而言
as we get into the growing season in parts of south Asia.
"她似乎觉得需要制♥造♥充足的悬念
"As if she felt the need for dramatic suspense,
伊格纳奇娅让我 特佩斯塔 等了不止一小时
Ignazia made me, Tempesta, wait for more than an hour.
在和她见面之前 我就不得不为她献上耐心"
I had to grant her my patience before I had even met her."
你会见到的
她本人比照片漂亮十倍
她来了
她终于来了
去带她过来 快去
你去哪儿了
你管我 怎么了
她来了
放开我 罗科
特佩斯塔先生
很荣幸向您介绍我的继妹
伊格纳奇娅
你喜欢她 多米尼科 对吗
她真漂亮 不是吗
小姐 请不要介意 他们太无礼了
我和你的兄弟们达成了协议
只要我同意 你就会成为世上最快乐 最富有的女人
如果你同意
如果你同意 你还真敢说
别听她乱说
这姑娘在胡说八道
我在胡说八道吗
胡说八道
谁会愿意嫁给他
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表