剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
前情提要
我想让你好好考虑
I want you to really think
如果你成了托马斯的
about what it would be like for you
唯一看护人 会是怎样
to be the sole caregiver of Thomas. Okay?
托马斯 你要是被勒令退学
Thomas, you're gonna flunk out.
你可能就要去越南
You could end up in fucking Vietnam.
多米尼克·伯兹 我打电♥话♥给你
Dominick Birdsey, I called about
是为了我外公手稿的事情
my grandfather's manuscript.
那你妻子呢
What about your wife?
我有个女友
I have a girlfriend.
那会对她有什么影响
How's it gonna affect her?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
再怀一个
Oh, and another baby...
-你个混♥蛋♥ -黛莎
- you asshole! - Dessa!
分数考高点
Get those grades up
不然就让你辍学
or I'm pulling you out of that school
然后去参军
and you're going in the military!
懂了吗
You understand me?
当我继父最终收到了
When my stepfather finally received
托马斯的大学一年级成绩
Thomas' freshman year grades,
他抓狂了
he went ballistic.
你还好吗 兄弟
Hey, you all right, buddy?
然后他整个夏天都报复我母亲
And then he spent all summer making my mother pay for it.
直到八月中旬 雷才停手
It wasn't till mid-August that Ray stopped
不挑大家的刺 并改口说
jerking everyone around and announced
他最后一次资助我们
that he'd help finance one last chance.
他给了我母亲两千美元的支票
He handed a $2,000 bank check to my mother
付托马斯和我的学费
for Thomas' and my tuition bills...
-当周就得交 -雷
- ...due that week. - Oh, Ray!
-谢谢 -好
- Thank you. - Yeah.
雷很爱逞英雄
Ray loved it, being the big hero.
-雷蒙德·伯兹 -救世主
- Raymond... Birdsey. - The savior.
天啊 真可悲
God, it was pathetic.
你不会后悔的 雷
You won't regret this, Ray.
从今往后 我会提早上♥床♥睡觉
From-from now on, I'm-I'm gonna go to bed earlier
我也会按时做好作业
and, and I'm gonna be ahead of my assignments.
托马斯边吃早饭
In the midst of all of Thomas'
边拍胸脯的同时
breakfast time resolutions,
我也暗下决心
I made a silent promise of my own.
无论他能否做到
He was gonna make it or break it
我都不会帮他
from now on without my help.
里奥和我偷偷开车
Leo and I had driven up in secret
去了大学宿舍办公室
to the university housing office
申请同屋住在南校区
and officially requested rooming together at South Campus.
而且 我还打算每周末
Beyond that, I was planning to haul my ass
想办法跨过那条河去见黛莎
across the river every weekend to be with Dessa.
确保我不会失去
To make sure I didn't lose out
我这辈子最美妙的事物
on the best thing I had going in my whole life.
那个夏天后 我下决心
After that summer, I promised myself
我要尽可能远离家乡
I would get as far away from my home,
远离操蛋的家人
from my fucked-up family, as I possibly could.
我差点就做到了
I was almost there.
看啊
Look.
-兄弟 -看这个
- Hey, buddy. - Look at this.
这简直太棒了 我
This is-- this is just great. I--
有个蠢秘书弄错了
Some stupid secretary makes a mistake
康涅狄格大学
我们有烂摊子要收拾了
and we, we got a whole-- we got a whole big mess to fix.
-没弄错 -慢着 他们肯定会踢皮球
- It's not a mistake. - Wait! You know they're gonna tell us
让我们去某间办公室
we have to go to a certain office
去了之后 他们又会告诉我们
and then we're gonna get to that office and they're gonna say
"不 你们来错办公室了
"Oh, no, you don't want this office.
你们得去另一间办公室"
You need to go to another office."
托马斯 没弄错
Thomas, it's not a mistake.
我没法跟你同屋了
I'm not-- I'm not rooming with you.
我要跟里奥同屋
I'm rooming with Leo.
你什么意思 你
What do you mean, you're...
要跟里奥同屋
rooming with Leo?
这没什么大不了的
It's not really a big deal, you know?
他那天问了我一下
He just-- he just asked me one day.
托马斯 你不会有事的
Hey, Thomas, this will be good for you, man.
你会交到新朋友
Yeah, you-you'll make new friends.
你怎么知道这个新室友 叫啥来着...
How do you know this new guy, what's-his-name.
兰德尔
Randall.
你怎么知道兰德尔是不是好人
How do you know Randall's not a great guy?
他一定会是比我更好的室友
I-I bet you he'll be a much better roommate than I ever was.
托马斯 我们太亲密了 我们俩
Look, Thomas, we're-- we're-- we're too close, you and me.
我们让彼此很烦躁
You know, we, we get on each other's nerves.
我这是为了我俩好
Hey, I did this for the both of us.
我这么做也是为了你
That's partly why I did it, was for you.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以嘲笑我 但那是真的
Okay, you can laugh at me, but that's the truth.
你就是个叛徒
You're just a traitor.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我说 你就是个叛徒
I said, you are a traitor!
你别这样了
Can you stop doing that?
你能放下刀吗
Can you put the knife down?
托马斯 你♥他♥妈♥放下刀
Thomas, put the fuckin' knife down, man.
放下刀
Put the knife down.
你♥他♥妈♥放下刀
Put the fuck... put the knife down.
别耍孩子气 放下刀
Don't be a kid. Put the, put the knife down.
放下刀
Put the knife down.
你♥他♥妈♥放下刀
Put the fuckin'-- drop the knife.
放下刀
Just drop-- drop the knife.
放下
Hey, just put the fuckin' knife down.
别这样 把刀放下
Stop, man, put the knife down.
把刀放下
Put the knife down!
停下 托马斯
Stop it! Thomas!
该死 你住手
Fuck! You fuckin' stop!
托马斯
Thomas!
停下
Stop!
停下 冷静点 停下
Stop, calm down. Stop!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你什么毛病
The fuck is wrong with you?
看看 伙计
Look at this, man.
如果我是你 我会在雷回家前把椅子修好
If I were you, I-I'd fix this chair before Ray gets home.
他看见了会发飙的
He sees this, he's gonna go apeshit.
你就是我
You are me.
什么
Wh-- What?
你说如果你是我
You said if you were me...
你就会在雷回家前把椅子修好
you'd fix this chair before Ray gets home,
但你就是我
but you are me.
我...
I'm...
-我不是你 托马斯 -你就是
- I'm not you, Thomas. - Yes, you are.
我差得远
I'm far from it.
你就是我
You're me.
你就是我
You're me.
《我知道这是真的》
第一季 第四集
疼吗
Does that hurt?
你觉得呢
What do you think, man?
疼
Yes?
回答正确
Good, good answer.
万圣节快乐
Happy fuckin' Halloween, man.
他们给你
So did they give you, like,
止疼药之类的了吗
pain pills or anything like that?
对 他们给我开了泰来片
Yeah, they gave me Tylex,
但我现在不能吃
but I can't fuckin' take it right now.
-为什么 -因为吃了会头脑不清楚
- Why? - Because I don't wanna be wasted
我可不想那副样子见保险理赔的人
when this insurance claim asshole shows up here
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表