剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
Ray?
雷
Ray?
三层
你是谁
Who are you?
爸 我是多米尼克
Hey, Pop, it's Dominick.
你怎么样
How you doin'?
谁
Who?
多米尼克
It's Dominick.
康妮的儿子 双胞胎之一
Connie's boy. One of the twins.
比赛什么时候开始
What time is the game starting?
什么比赛
Which game?
橄榄球
Football.
橄榄球比赛还没开始 雷
Football's not on, Ray.
现在是五月 是棒球季
It's, it's May. It's baseball season.
篮球季后赛
Basketball playoffs.
慢着 慢着 爸
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait, wait, Pop,
爸 你得躺下
Pop, you gotta lay down.
什么
What?
-多米尼克 -对 我在 爸 我在
- Dominick. - Yeah, I'm here, Pop. I'm here.
你会没事的 爸 我来
You're gonna be okay, Pop. I got this.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
你是个好孩子 多米
You're a good boy, Dom.
你是我
You're my...
你是我儿子
you're my boy.
你♥爸♥爸昨晚可够受的
So, your dad had a heck of a night.
他犯了严重的心脏病
He had, he had a massive heart attack.
给他心脏供血的所有血管
All of the blood vessels that feed his heart
基本上都埂塞了
were essentially blocked.
我们必须给五条动脉搭桥
We had to bypass five of the arteries
好让他的心脏肌肉得到氧气
so that his heart muscle could get some oxygen.
是非常严重的突发心脏病
You know, it was, uh, it was a pretty big heart attack.
好 我要把你的头抬起来
Okay, I'm gonna lift your head
然后给你换个枕头
and we're gonna switch pillows here.
很好 记得呼吸
Good job, don't forget to breathe.
这种情况 是他唯一的出路
At this point, it's the only thing left for him.
救他的命的唯一方式
It was the only way to really save his life
就是给他做紧急搭桥手术
was to do this emergency bypass surgery.
你给我儿子打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called my son yet?
我们一洗完澡
Once we're done with the bath,
就给你儿子打电♥话♥ 好吗 伯兹先生
we'll give a call to your son, okay, Mr. Birdsey?
他还要在重症监护室住两天
He's gonna need another couple days in the ICU
或许三天 然后就会病房♥住院了
maybe three, and then he's gonna be a couple days on the ward.
之后他就要去亚急性康复中心
And then he'll have to go to a subacute rehab facility,
也就是疗养院
which is a nursing home.
他在那可能要待上八到十二周
Alright? He'll probably be there for eight to twelve weeks.
往那边挪一点
Just move to the edge of the bed a little bit for me, please.
他是不会去那的
He's not gonna go for that, man.
他得去 他必须去
Yeah, he's-he's gonna have to. He's gonna have to.
他已经没有办法回到从前的生活了
There's no real way for him to get back to his old life.
就是他以前的样子
You know, the way he was before.
数到三站起来 一 二 三
We're gonna stand on three. One, two, three.
他挺幸运的
Alright? He was lucky.
许多人都撑不过
A lot of people don't make it out of the other end
这种心脏病
of this kind of heart attack.
-是挺幸运 -是吧
- Yeah, lucky. - Right?
他独居吗
He lives by himself?
-是的 -他家里楼梯多吗
- Yeah. - Has he got a lot of stairs in the house?
有楼梯
There's stairs.
那就更困难了
Yeah, that makes it harder.
困难多了
That makes it a lot harder.
毫无疑问
A tough road to hoe,
前路艰辛
no doubt about it.
他自己也要鼓足勇气
He's gonna have to put some into this himself, too.
你没事吧
You're all right.
他真的需要家人的支持
You know, he really needs the support of his family
撑过这个阶段
to get him through this.
好吗
Alright?
好的
Okay.
你怎么来了 有人生病了吗
What are you doing here? Is someone sick?
你妈 吉恩
Your ma? Gene?
不 我在这工作
No, I, I work here.
记得我跟你说过
Remember I told you I work
-我在儿科病房♥工作 -对不起 我忘了
- the children's ward. - I'm sorry, I forgot.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
他还要在这
So he's gonna, he's gonna be here
再住一个星期
about another, another week or so...
直到去康复中心
until rehab.
天啊 他肯定高兴死了
Geez, he's gonna love that.
-你能想象吗 -不 我想象不到
- Can you imagine? - No, I cannot imagine.
这些可怜的人
Oh, those poor people.
是啊
I know.
你在这真好 这算是迈出一步了
It's good that you're here. I mean, that's a step.
-是啊 -是吧
- Yeah. - Right?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我
I, uh...
我真的...
I'm really, uh...
很对不起
I'm sorry about, uh...
葬礼的那一天
the day of the wake.
我意识到
You know, I realized that I, um...
我从来没有真正学会道歉
never really learned to say sorry for anything.
所以
So, uh...
我要向你道歉
I wanna apologize to you.
我
I, uh...
发生过的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
安吉拉的事
With Angela.
对不起
I'm sorry that I...
我当时没陪你
I wasn't there.
我没陪着你
I just wasn't there.
对不起 我当时没有陪你哀悼
And I'm sorry that I wasn't there to grieve her with you.
对不起 我阻断了我们
I'm sorry that I stopped our chances of...
再要孩子的机会
having a baby again.
我没有恶意
I wasn't being malicious.
我当时只是不知道还有没有别的出路
It was just that I didn't know how to do it any other way.
我说这些不是期待你有所回应
And I'm not saying this because I expect anything from you.
我是真的不知道该怎么办
But I didn't know how to do it.
我是真的没办法了
You know, I just didn't know how to do it.
我也不懂得倾听
And I didn't know how to listen.
我知道我责怪你离开了我
And I know I blamed you for leaving.
但其实是我
But it was me.
都怪我
It was all me.
责怪你是不公平的
And it was unfair of me to blame you.
还让你为此难过
And make you feel bad about it.
因为你也没有别的办法 而我
'Cause there was nothing else you could do, and I,
你没有别的办法 而我完全
you could do, and I totally--
我完全明白 也理解
I totally see that and understand that.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你 黛莎
I love you, Dess.
雷
Ray.
有人来看你了 伯兹先生
You have some visitors, Mr. Birdsey.
雷
Ray.
我带人来陪你了
I brought you some company.
-多米 -你记得这个孩子吗
- Hey, Dom. - Hey, you remember this kid?
玛米·范多伦
Mamie Van Doren?
我让你们待一会
I'm gonna let you visit with your company.
好的
Okay.
玛米·范多伦是谁
Who's Mamie Van Doren?
-谢谢 -你不记得她了
-Thank you. -You don't remember her?
她的胸部最美了
She had the most beautiful breasts.
是哦
Right.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表