剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
That's what I wanted to work with you with.
我们都将在他的听证会
How we're both gonna be in the hearing
展现最好的证词 帮你兄弟说话
to present the best case, advocate for your brother
帮他离开这里
to get him out of here.
我不想让你告诉别人我说了这些话
I don't want you to tell everybody that I said that,
但私下跟你说 我觉得他需要离开这
but between you and me, I think he needs to be outta here.
怎么了 上周的时候
What happened? I mean, last week,
你还觉得这地方
you-you thought this place
是对他来说世上最好的去处
was the best place in the world for him,
现在 你就觉得他该离开这了
and now, now you think he should be out of here.
-对 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
因为我看见他了 我看见他了 多米尼克
Because I saw him. I saw him, Dominick.
他在这过得很不好
He's... he's having a real hard time here.
好吧
Okay.
大家都能看出来 他很消极
Everyone can see it. He's so passive.
他经常被人找茬
He gets picked on all the time.
而且这有些很危险的罪犯
And there are some real criminals here.
而你兄弟绝不是那种人
You know, your brother is not one of 'em.
他很温和
He's a gentle soul.
整个安全许可这件事
Yeah, you wanna know what sucks
最操蛋的你知道是什么吗
about this whole security clearance bullshit?
-什么 -他们不让我见自己的亲兄弟
- What? - The way I'm not allowed to see my own brother.
你的许可随时可能批下来
Your clearance will be here any day.
然后你就能见他了
And then you'll get to see him.
这里的环境可能很严峻
This can be a very challenging environment
对偏执型精神分♥裂♥症来说
for paranoid schizophrenics.
真的 每时每刻都有人盯着你
It really can, people are actually watching you all the time.
我觉得一个没这么多安保力量的环境
I think an environment with less of a security focus
可能会更适合他
would be so much better for him.
这也正是我从一开始
Which is what exactly I was trying to tell you all
就想告诉你们的
from the very beginning.
-我知道 -而你不想听我说
- I know you did. - And you didn't wanna listen to me!
-多米尼克 多米尼克 -你不听我的
- Dominick, Dominick. - You didn't listen to me.
我现在听了 你猜怎么着
I'm listening now, and you know what?
你是这里最聪明的人
You're the smartest boy in the class.
你离开时会有一颗星星奖励的
Right, you get a gold star on the way out.
-好吗 -真好笑
- Okay? - Ha, ha.
我现在是你这边的了 这不是进展吗
I am on your team now. Isn't that somethin'?
绝对是进展
It's somethin'.
我们得给你想个计划
We have to make up a plan for you.
我们能遵循的计划 就像路线图
Something that we can follow, like a road map.
因为你满腔西西里的热血 绝对对我们没好处
'Cause your hot Sicilian blood, it's not doin' us any good.
在听证会上 你得冷静 镇定 泰然
You gotta be calm, cool, and collected inside the hearing.
我们会带着精准目标进去 干净利索
We go in with laser focus, boom, boom, boom.
把他从这里弄出去 好吗
We get him out of here, okay?
你知道我们要怎么做到吗
And you know how we're gonna do that?
我们要写一个剧本 你要写个剧本
We're gonna write a script. You're gonna write a script.
-剧本 -一个我们
- A script. - A script of what
在听证会上该说什么的剧本
we're gonna say at the hearing.
你对你兄弟的感受
How you feel about your brother.
你如何清楚这里不适合他
How you know this is the wrong place for him
但又不会贬低这里
without disparaging this place.
我能相信你吗
Can I, can I trust you?
你可以 多米尼克
You can, Dominick.
你可以
You can.
写下来
Write it down.
我该说什么
What do I say?
先从你对你哥哥的感情写起
Start with your feelings about your brother.
你眼里他是什么样的
How you know him to be.
为何那一次意外不能全盘定义他
How that one incident doesn't define him.
写出你内心的感受
You know. Write what's in your heart.
拉尔夫 你好吗
Hey, Ralph. How you doin', man?
好久不见了
Long time no see.
有件事
Hey, um...
你在这见到我兄弟了吗
you see my brother in here?
嗯
Yeah.
我见到了
I see him.
他们对待他还行吗
Are they treatin' him okay, man?
那晚之后 我还没见到他
I haven't been able to see him since that-that first night.
他们不让我见他
You know, and-and they won't let me see him
除非我拿到该死的安保许可 所以...
until I get this stupid security clearance, so I was...
是吗
Well.
那对你来说不会是问题 对吗
That won't be a problem for you, will it?
你的记录一定干净得发白
Your record must be white boy white.
我只想知道他还好吗
Man, I just wanted to know if he's okay.
你有见到他们虐待他吗
You see them doing anything or mistreating him?
我们已经有个社工在照应了
I mean, we've got this social worker.
她挺好的 但你看见过
She's fine and everything, but you, you see anything
可能被她忽视的问题吗
that the, the staff misses?
你能联♥系♥我吗 我把号♥码给你
Can you reach out to me? I'll give you my number.
我知道你不欠我人情 拉尔夫
Look, I know you don't owe me any favors, Ralph.
但如果你见到什么
But if you see something,
在我拿到安全许可之前
just until, you know, I get this security clearance thing.
我知道你很忙 但是...
I know you're busy, man, but...
给我打个电♥话♥ 如果你看到什么
give me a call if you see something...
你觉得我应该知道的
you think I should know about.
别想了
Do you a favor.
好吧 谢了 拉尔夫
Okay, man, thanks, thanks, Ralph.
谢谢你没帮上忙
Thanks for nothin', man.
他就在这
He's right there.
他的组刚出来休息
His unit just took their rec break.
你说你想见他
Said you wanna see him.
谢了
Thanks.
天呐 他看上去糟透了
Jesus Christ, he looks like shit.
老兄 赶紧给他把烟点上 你个恶霸
Hey, man, just light his fuckin' cigarette, you goddamn bully.
戴牛仔帽这个人是什么情况
What's the deal with this guy with the cowboy hat on?
把自己当成约翰·韦恩了
He thinks he's fuckin' John Wayne.
那家伙是谁
Who is that dude?
托马斯入院前
Before Thomas' intake,
我自从1968年毕业典礼日后
I hadn't seen Ralph Drinkwater
就没再见过拉尔夫·德林克沃特了
since graduation day of 1968.
在那一天
And on that day,
我们俩收到了妈妈送的一份礼物
we received a joint present from our mother.
给你们的
For both of you, mm-hmm.
我的两位毕业生
My graduates.
打开吧 多米尼克
Come on, Dominick.
这就对了
There you go.
那台打字机不是妈妈买♥♥的
Ma hadn't bought the typewriter.
是她兑换回来的
She redeemed it.
她存S&H绿邮票存了好几年
For years, she had been saving S&H green stamps
本来希望能兑换一座自鸣老爷钟
in hopes of cashing them in for a chiming grandfather clock.
叮
Ding!
她的目标本来已经完成了大半
She was more than halfway through to her goal
但她改变了计划
when she revised her plan
兑换了那台打字机给我们
and got us the typewriter instead.
她告诉我们 我们的成功
Our success, she told us,
比一座老旧的破钟更重要
was more important than some silly old clock.
...国家
妈妈说的"我们的成功" 应该是指我们的安全
By "Our success," I think Ma meant our safety.
前一年 我们一位邻居
The year before, a neighbor of ours,
比利·卡温顿在越南被杀
Billy Covington, had been killed in Vietnam.
虽然当时他的死未能震撼我
Although his death failed to move me at the time,
但却击垮了我的母亲
it clobbered my mother.
比利比我们年长四年 他一辈子都是
Four years our senior, Billy had been all his life
她两个儿子接下来人生的预映
a sort of living preview of coming attractions for her two boys.
越南有可能让我们送命
Vietnam could kill us.
大学会保证我们安全
College would keep us safe.
对叠
Fold.
作为高中毕业班学生 我渴望跟我
As a high school senior, I hungered for a clean break
操蛋的家庭一刀两断
from my entire fucked-up family.
但花费使我不可能
But cost made it impossible for me
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表