剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
That wasn't sexual harassment.
是你主动挑逗我的 好吗
You-you came onto me, all right?
你逼我在你客厅里跳舞
You got me to fucking dance in your living room!
-我根本没打算那么做 -我没逼你跳舞
- I never meant to go like that. - I didn't make you dance.
我只是...
All I was--
我刚不是说送你回家吗
I asked to take you home, all right?
我只想雇你翻译 虽然你漫天要价
All I wanted to do was get an overpriced translation.
-今晚都是你的主意 女人 -没有漫天要价
- And all of this was your idea, lady. - It wasn't overpriced.
你知道我不对外人坦露心迹
You know I don't fucking show my real self to anyone.
为了你这样的男人 我努力不让自己崩溃
I have to keep it together for the whole fucking system
你个人♥渣♥
of men like you, you piece of shit!
别走 内德拉
Hey, hey, come on. Nedra, hey, hey.
你这么混♥蛋♥也不足为奇
No wonder you're so fucked up!
跟你外公在一起
Spending time with your grandfather
就像跟墨索里尼困在一起
is like being trapped with Mussolini.
我给你叫辆出租车 你喝醉了
Let me call you a cab, then. You're wasted!
你喝醉了
You're wasted!
我开车送你
Let me just give you a ride.
我说意大利语 去你的 去你的
Let me say it in Italian. Fangul, fangul!
你疯了
You're out of your mind.
等着 我给你叫车 我给你叫车
Wait there, I'll get a cab. I'll get you a cab.
-你闭嘴 -我不管
- You fucking shut up. - I don't care.
-你不该... -闭上你那臭嘴
- You shouldn't be-- - ...and shut your asshole.
开车灯
Turn on your lights.
开灯
Turn on your lights!
请进
Come in.
你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
内德拉·弗兰克出什么事了
What happened to Nedra Frank?
她退学了
She's withdrawn from the degree program.
-个人原因 -嗯
- Personal reasons. - Right.
嗯
Yeah.
很遗憾 她情况不好
I'm so sorry to tell you, but she's not doing well.
要是你们想进去跟她道别的话
If you'd like to go in and say any last words to her,
现在就去吧
now could be a good time to do that.
托马斯
Thomas?
我是多米尼克
It's Dominick.
托马斯让我带个好
Thomas sends his love.
-他还好吗 -很好
- Is he doing okay? - Yeah, he's doing great.
他今天有点不太顺
He's just having a little bit of a tough day today.
-他感冒了吗 -你知道他有时会什么样
- Has he got a cold? - You know how he gets sometimes.
对不起 多米尼克
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Dominick.
什么对不起 不用为托马斯难过 妈
For what? Don't be sorry for Thomas, Ma.
你做母亲做得很好
You're a great mom.
你做得很好
You've been great.
-你哭什么 -没什么
- What's that, huh? - Nothing.
哭什么
What's that?
-没事吧 -嗯
- Everything good? - Yeah.
很好 非常好
It's great. Doing great.
你是我坚强的原因
You're my strength. You're my strength.
妈 你最坚强了
Yeah, Ma, you're the strong one.
-不 -你一直都很坚强
- No. - Yeah, you've always been so strong.
从你出生那天起 你就是我坚强的原因
From the day you was born, you're my strength.
你照顾好托马斯
You take care of Thomas.
照顾好你弟弟
You take care of your brother, huh?
照顾好他
You take care of him.
你...
You...
答应我
Promise me.
答应我 多米尼克
Promise me, Dominick.
我保证 我向上帝发誓
I promise. I swear to God.
我保证 妈
I promise, Ma.
好孩子
Oh, sweet baby.
-你哭什么 -我会照顾好他的 妈
- What's all that about? - I'll take care of him, Ma.
我会照顾好他的
I'll take care of him.
照顾好他
Take care of him.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你好吗
How you doing?
有个不好的消息 托马斯
I got some bad news, Thomas.
妈妈昨天去世了
Mom passed away yesterday.
能把拼贴画还给我吗
Can I get my collage back?
当然了 当然
Of course you can. Of course.
对不起 托马斯
I'm sorry, Thomas.
不是你的错 多米尼克
It's not your fault, Dominick.
是上帝
It was God.
她拿走了手稿 那是我的东西
She took the manuscript. It's my property.
-我给你了 -不不不
- I gave it to you. - No, no, no, no.
-我给你了 听着 -你答应的
- I gave it to you to have it-- Listen. - The agreement you made--
-先生 你和弗兰克小姐约定的 -她在这工作
- Sir, what's between you and Miss Frank-- - She works here!
-她在这工作 -跟大学
- She works here. - Had nothing whatsoever
没有关系
to do with the university.
-她在这所大学工作 -对
- Lady, she works here at the university. - Yes.
她在这儿工作的时候 我给了她
I gave it to her while she was working here.
让我跟她联♥系♥
Put me, put me in contact with her.
我只求跟她联♥系♥
That's all I'm asking.
我绝对不会给你她的家庭住址
Under no circumstances can I give you her home address.
那么
Then you know what?
我想找你上级
Can I--can I talk to your-your supervisor?
-你好 -我就是 先生
- Hello? - That would be me, sir.
-我就是 -原来你就是上级
- That would be me, sir. - Oh, you're the supervisor.
太好了
Yeah, great.
-请你离开 -是吗
- You need to leave. - Oh, I do?
我妈妈去世三年后
In the three years since my mother's death,
托马斯的病越来越严重
Thomas retreated further and further into his illness.
然后就是
And then came the day
他走进三河图书馆
when he walked into the Three Rivers Library
进行"献祭"
and carried out his sacrifice.
我继父钓鱼回来之后
I was left to deliver the news to my stepfather
我把这件事告诉了他
when he returned from his fishing trip.
什么
What?
你知道那孩子怎么回事
You know what the trouble always was with that kid,
一男子在图书馆内切手献祭
希望终结美国在科威特的僵局
他妈总是跟他说些多愁善感的话
it was all that namby-pamby stuff she used to say to him all the time.
你就不一样了 你心里有数
With you, it was different. You could handle yourself.
我记得你们俩在少年棒球联盟的球场
I remember the two of you out on that Little League ballfield.
你俩简直有天壤之别
Watching you two guys out there, it was like night and day.
要是她能
If she would have just let me raise him
让我用正常方式抚养他
the way he should have been raised,
别总捣乱
instead of running interference all the time,
也许...
maybe...
他不会堕落成那样
he wouldn't have ended up on the bottom.
变成现在这样子
The way he did.
雷 他有偏执型精神分♥裂♥
Ray, he's a paranoid schizophrenic
是因为他的生物化学状态 他的额叶
because of his biochemistry, and his frontal lobes,
还有雷诺兹医生
and all that other shit that Dr. Reynolds
当时跟我们讲的其他原因 不怪妈妈
went over with us that time. It's not Mom's fault.
我没说是她的错
I'm not saying it was her fault!
她为你们俩付出了所有 你给我记住了
She did the best by both of you and don't you forget it.
佳泥陶器
你不来吗
Aren't you comin'?
他在422病房♥ 我一会儿就上去
He's up in 422. I'll be up there in a minute.
好吧
All right.
现在是整点过三分
At three minutes past the hour,
佳泥陶器
这里是哥广新闻
this is CBS News.
赛迪 老伙计
Hey, Sadie. Hey, buddy.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
天啊
Oh, my God.
是啊
Yeah...
天啊 怎么会这样
Oh, my God. What the fuck?
你没事吧 你...
Are you okay? I mean, how...
还行 不算太坏
I mean, you know, not so bad considering.
跟你想得差不多
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表