剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
都聚在黛莎的酒吧
convened over at Dessa's place.
托马斯也在那里
Thomas was there, too.
我们都围在电视前
We all parked ourselves in front of the TV
看美国自1942年以来的第一次征兵抽签
to watch the first US draft lottery since 1942.
兵役局估计会抽120个左右的生日
Selective Service estimated that the men whose birthdays
是这些生日的人
were among the first 120 or so pulled from the drum
会受到老滑头尼克松的致意然后去参战
would get their greetings from Tricky Dick and go to war.
我是266号♥ 应该不会被抽到
I was home free at number 266.
里奥更好 305号♥
Leo was in better shape, number 305.
但我那个大我六分钟
But my brother, born six minutes before me
出生在12月31号♥11点57分的兄弟
at 11:57 p.M. On December 31st,
抽到了100号♥
had drawn number 100.
此时正处于留校观察的他
He and his academic probation were bobbing around in the pool
很有可能被抽中去服役
most likely to be called to active duty.
拨号♥音酒吧
当抽签抽完时
By the time the lottery was over,
无论是高兴的人
both the boys who were celebrating
还是沉溺于悲伤的人
and the ones who were drowning their sorrows...
-托马斯 -都利用了这个机会
- Thomas. - had used the occasion
来喝得酩酊大醉
to get shit-faced drunk.
你好吗 你怎么样
How are you? How are we doin'?
你在想什么 托马斯
What's on your mind, Thomas?
你不觉得该少喝点吗
Hey, man, you-- hey, you think you should take it easy?
他只是在减压 他没事的
He's just taking the edge off. He's all right.
多米尼克 你总是顺风顺水
Hey, Dominick, things have always gone your way.
我们的一生
Our whole lives,
形势总是对你有利
the deck, the deck is always is always stacked in your favor.
别管这些
Hey, never mind about that.
他只要成绩优异 就能有三年缓刑
He gets good grades, he's got a three-year reprieve.
-就是 -战争三年后就结束了
- There you go. - The fuckin' war will be over in three years.
你怎么样 你有去上课吗
How you doin', man? Are you going to class?
-学习好吗 -我无法专心学习
- You studying? - I can't concentrate.
为什么
Why not?
宿舍太热了
My dorm is too hot.
这话是什么意思
What do you mean the fuckin'--
-宿舍太热了吗 -托马斯
- The dorm's too hot? - Thomas.
你打开窗户就行了
You can just open up a window, man.
-他说得对 -拜托
- Yeah, what he said. - Come on.
如果宿舍太热 开窗就好了
If the dorm is too hot, open the fuckin' window.
-好 -我知道
- Okay. - I know.
兄弟 兄弟 兄弟
Buddy, buddy, hey, hey, buddy, buddy, hey, hey.
你不要胡思乱想
You gotta screw your head on straight.
不要胡闹了
Stop acting crazy.
你没疯
Come on, man. You're-you're not crazy.
-我没疯 -你没疯
- I'm not. - You're not crazy.
我只是
I just...
放松一点
You just gotta relax.
-你是个聪明人 -是吗
- You're a smart guy. - I am?
你很聪明 你比我聪明多了
You're smart. You're way smarter than I am.
你说真的吗
Do you mean that?
-我说真的 -是吗
- I do mean that. -I am?
你比这混♥蛋♥聪明多了
You're smarter than this asshole.
你只是想太多了
Hey, you just got a lot going on up there.
你们还好吗
You guys doing okay here?
-我能问你件事吗 -好
- Hey, can I ask you something? - Yeah.
你觉得他是个聪明人吗
Do you think this is a smart guy?
可不止聪明呢
He's double trouble.
聪明人又好
He's smart and sweet.
-看到没 -我很不舒服
- You see? - I don't feel very good.
没事的
Hey. It's all right.
托马斯 你没疯好吗
Thomas, you're not crazy, okay?
你一直用脑袋撞墙
You keep hitting your head,
也许就没这么聪明了
you might not be so smart, okay?
-我逗你的 -别激动 别激动
- I'm joking. - Take it easy, take it easy.
我们能好好享受一下吗
Can we have a good time?
-你想跳舞吗 -好
- Do you wanna dance? - Okay.
他很幸运能有你
He's lucky to have you.
你是个好兄弟
You're a good brother.
医生那边结束了
I'll swing by and pick you up
我就马上过来接你
as soon as I get out of the doctor's.
也许12点半 最多一点
Mayby 12:30, 1:00 at the latest.
我顺路去趟医疗用品店
Maybe I'll stop by that medical supply place on the way,
给你买♥♥个护颈 万一你以后需要
get you one of those collars just in case you want it later.
顺道也给你买♥♥条绳子
I'll get you a leash while I'm at it, too.
医生那里怎么了
What's going on at the doctor?
你是谁 基戴尔医生吗
Who are you, Dr. Kildare?
美国电视剧中的人物
别太逞强 记住
Don't go at it too hard. Remember.
明天我可以帮你
I can help you with it tomorrow.
-谢谢 -如果这些人不能多等一天
- Appreciate it. - If these people can't wait one more day,
那叫他们去死吧
then tell them to go fuck themselves.
我没听见你开车过来
I didn't hear you drive up.
你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
你今天真的很不适合来这里
This isn't really a very good day for you to be here.
我... 亨利现在心情不太好
I-- Henry's having kind of a bad time right now.
他的状态不好
He's not... he's not in good shape.
他不太对劲
There's something wrong with him.
反正我也不会待很久的
I'm-- Yeah, I'm not gonna be here very long, anyway.
我只需要取下这些百叶窗
I was just gonna, you know, pull down these shutters.
然后
And then...
也许最多一小时了
I mean, maybe an hour, tops.
我想最好
Now, well, could-- I think it would be better
你现在就走 你走吧
if-- if you, if you just left now. Could you just go?
我... 我没有车
I-- yeah, I don't-- I don't have a ride.
好吧 天呐
All right. God.
搞什么
What the fuck, man.
逗我吗 不是吧
Fuckin' kidding me? Really?
他今天很糟吗 真是对不起啊
He's having a bad day? I'm really sorry to hear that.
你要不要和我换换人生 哥们
How'd you like to switch places for a while, pal?
操 操
Fuck, fuck.
我完蛋了
I fucked up.
天呐
God.
-那人是谁 -我不知道
- Who is that? - I don't know.
醒醒
Wake up.
别去 不 别去
Hey, don't take it. No, don't take it.
操
Fuck.
兄弟 你没事吧
Hey, buddy. You okay?
我退学了
I dropped out.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
托马斯 你要待在学校里
Thomas, you gotta stay in school.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
振作一点
Pull your shit together.
你不能退学
You're not dropping out.
对不起 多米尼克
I'm sorry, Dominick.
你为什么现在和我说这个
Why are you telling me this right now?
-抱歉 -不不不
- I'm sorry. - No, no, no, no.
不
No.
不 别去 别去
No, don't take it. Don't take it.
别去
Don't take it.
你就是我
You are me.
抬腿
There you go.
好了
All right.
没事的 兄弟
Oh, it's okay, bro.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
这不是真的 兄弟 不是真的
It's not real, brother. It's not real.
是吗♥啡♥的缘故 好吗
It's the morphine, okay?
很多病人会被这玩意吓到
A lot of patients freak out on that stuff.
这就是幻觉带来的刺♥激♥ 对吧
I mean, that's the kicker about hallucinations, right?
是真的 还是录影带上的
Is it real, or is it Memorex?
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
你想来一口这个吗 兄弟
Hey, you want a little bit of this, bro?
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表