剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
His name was Kyle.
我去了两次 然后就不再去了
I went twice, then I couldn't go back.
我就是不能去
I just couldn't do it.
因为那个小组让我很生气
Because that group pissed me off,
要是你想知道原因的话
if you want to know the truth.
那些多愁善感的家伙
All those touchy-feely types
因为悲伤而联♥系♥在一起
connecting with their sorrow,
生日快乐 安吉拉
沉溺于悲伤
wallowing in it.
死婴俱乐部
The dead babies club.
每周怜悯派对
The weekly pity party.
多米尼克 你得对我打开心扉
Dominick, I need you to open up to me.
我一个人挺不过来
I can't do this by myself.
求你了
Please.
有什么好处呢
What good is it gonna do?
我们交谈 哭泣 然后再交谈
We'll talk and we'll cry and we'll talk some more.
她依然无法复生
She'll still be dead.
多米尼克
Dominick.
求你了
Please.
生活可不求你能搞懂它
Life didn't have to make sense.
这就是最大的笑话 明白吗
That was the big joke, get it?
你可能有一个兄弟 把金属片插♥进♥头发里
You could have a brother that stuck metal clips in his hair
来反射从古巴来的敌人信♥号♥♥
to deflect enemy signals from Cuba.
一个三十三年都不曾露面的生父
A biological father who, in 33 years, had never shown his face,
一个在摇篮床里死去的婴儿
and a baby dead in her bassinet.
哪一件事都说不通
And none of it meant a fucking thing.
黛莎预见了安吉拉的生日
Dessa saw ahead of time the wallop
会给我们带来的打击
Angela's birthday was going to pack
于是开始计划
and started planning accordingly.
她的计划是我俩去希腊和西西里岛
She wanted both of us to go on a trip to Greece and Sicily.
想用人寿保险赔付的钱
Wanted us to use the life insurance money
作为旅行资金
we'd gotten to take that trip.
我应该是可以请假的
I could've gotten the time off from work, I guess.
但我拒绝了
But I said no.
我告诉她 用死人钱去旅游
Told her I thought it was sick taking a trip
太恶心了
financed with death money.
但我说不出口的话是
But the unspoken truth, the thing I couldn't say,
我害怕
is that I was afraid.
害怕跟她关在一间船舱里
Afraid to confine myself in a ship's cabin with her.
在船上 没办法抓起车钥匙就开走
On a ship, you couldn't grab the keys and drive off.
在船上 我们可以再怀一个
On a ship, we could make another baby.
在宝宝夭折后那一年
We made love maybe a dozen times
我们大概做了十几次爱
in the year after the baby's death.
虽然始终都采取措施
Always with a diaphragm in,
我仍然每次都提前拔♥出♥来♥
and each time, I pulled out early anyway.
一想到这个旅行我就怕得要命
The thought of that trip scared the crap out of me.
"自己去吧"我鼓励她
"Go without me," I encouraged her.
她说那你就别去 然后自己去了
And so she called my bluff and went.
我有自己的计划 自己的任务
I had my own plans, my own mission
让自己恢复
for my own recovery.
多米尼克·伯兹
Dominick Birdsey?
对不起
Oh, sorry.
-您好 -对不起吓到你了
- Hey. - So sorry I startled you.
您刚才睡着了是吧
You were sleeping, weren't you?
-您哪位 -我是帕特尔医生
- Uh, who are you? - I'm Dr. Patel.
不好意思 没有 我刚才...
Oh, I'm sorry. No, no, I'm just...
对不起 我就是放松一下
I'm sorry, I was vegging out.
上楼来吧 放松先生
Why don't you come on up, Mr. Vegetable?
好的
All right.
不好意思
Excuse me.
快来 走了
Come on! Let's go!
请坐
Take a seat, please.
咱们开始之前 我要去
I was going to put on a pot of tea
煮一壶茶 要不要一起喝
before we started. Would you like to join me?
好的
Yeah, sure.
伯兹先生 您的睡眠充足吗
Are you getting enough sleep, Mr. Birdsey?
今天事挺多的
Uh, it's just been a long day.
-我可以给你来点甘菊... -您懂的
- Well, I can offer you chamomile... - You can understand.
薄荷加野浆果香料
...peppermint, and wildberry spice.
-随便 -随便
- Whatever. - Ah, whatever.
矛盾的美国男人最爱的词汇
The favorite word of ambivalent American men.
这个词很消极反抗 您不觉得吗
It's passive-aggressive, don't you think?
加香料就行 谢谢
I'll have the spice, thanks.
我兄弟怎么样了
So what's going on with my brother?
您见过他了
Have you seen him?
是的 今天刚见
Yeah, just today, actually.
-出了点状况 -状况
- There-- there was an incident. - An incident.
您兄弟似乎对监控摄像头
Your brother seems to have a preoccupation
有很大的意见
with the surveillance cameras.
今天下午吃午饭的时候 他开始大喊大叫
And this afternoon, at lunch, he began shouting
还在餐厅里朝墙上的摄像头
and throwing food at the camera
扔吃的
on the wall in the dining room.
后来 助手试图控制他的时候
And then, when an aide attempted to contain him,
翻了桌子
the table overturned.
托马斯掀桌子了
Thomas turned the table?
据我的了解 其他几个患者的饭
And from what I understand, several of the other
掉到了地上
patients' meals landed on the floor
随后发生了混战
and something of a melee followed.
警卫被叫来了
But the guards were called and the situation
事态也很快得到了控制
was quickly brought under control,
但是不得不给您兄弟上束带
but your brother had to be restrained.
开什么玩笑 他还被绑着呢吗
Are you kidding? Is he, is he still like that?
不 不 四点钟的时候他就回自己房♥间了
No, no, he was back in his room by 4:00.
我告诉您这些不是为了警告您
I didn't tell you this to alarm you.
妄想症患者偶尔行为失常
It's not abnormal for patients with paranoia
其实很正常
to act out occasionally.
我告诉您这些是因为
I'm telling you this because you had mentioned
您跟丽萨·谢弗提过您需要了解情况
to Lisa Sheffer that you wanted to be kept informed.
-他现在怎么样了 -自己待着 闷闷不乐
- How is he now? - He's withdrawn, sullen.
我跟他的心理医生蔡斯医生谈过
I spoke to his psychiatrist, Dr. Chase,
他认为 他的方案之一
and, well, he's considering as one of his options
是给您兄弟加大氟哌丁苯的药量
to increase your brother's dosage of Haldol.
天啊 又来了
Jesus Christ, here we go.
你们给他卸掉束带
You know, you take off the restraints
把他泡在
and then you throw him in a straitjacket
药罐子里
of his medication.
上次出了状况之后
The last time his doctors
医生们给他加大了药量
upped his medication after an episode,
就像是有人
it was literally like someone
把他插♥进♥了电灯插座里
had plugged him into a frickin' light socket.
他像行尸走肉般到处晃来晃去
He was walking around like a fuckin' piece of bacon.
伯兹先生 神经抑制药物
Well, Mr. Birdsey, you know, neuroleptic medications
在减轻错觉和幻觉这方面
are very effective in lessening delusions
非常有效
and hallucinations
但不幸的是
but unfortunately,
这些药物也会加强负面体征
they also enhance the negative symptoms.
我知道 我清楚得很
I know, I know all about it.
我对氟奋乃静和三氟拉嗪都非常了解
I know all about the Prolixin and the Stelazine,
还有其他之类的
and all that other stuff, all right?
有一个二十年来不停进出医院的兄弟
You don't-- you can't have a brother who's been in
如果对那些药物的副作用不了如指掌
and out of the state hospital for 20 years
是不可能的
and not know all of their chemical voodoo.
他讨厌氟哌丁苯
He hates the Haldol.
那个药让他很难受
It makes him feel like shit.
我不允许你们
And I don't give you guys
单纯为了
permission to turn him into a zombie
员工方便
just because he freaked out
因为他吓坏了
and he turned over a table
掀了桌子
just because it happens to be,
就把他变成一个僵尸
um, convenient for the staff, all right?
这我不能接受
It's unacceptable to me.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表