剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
Okay?
美国谴责萨♥达♥姆♥·胡赛因
The US blamed Saddam Hussein.
布♥什♥总统说这是"负隅顽抗"
President Bush calls it, quote, "a last gasp."
美军的地面部队和补给继续
On the ground, US troops and supplies continue to--
多米尼克 你好吗
Dominick, how are you?
好了 来给你看看结果
Okay, let's get some results for you.
好了
Here we go.
结果是阴性的
Looks like the test came back negative.
我们会通知他和哈奇的护工
We will inform him as well as the appropriate staff at Hatch.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
是阴性的 他没事了
It's negative. He's in the clear.
要是你还有顾虑
If you should have any further concerns,
六个月之后我们再给他检查一遍
we should have him tested again in six months' time,
但现在 他没事的
but for now, he's fine.
你要是还有问题 就给我们打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call us if you have any other questions, okay?
-见到你真高兴 -谢谢
- It was good to see you. - Thanks.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why did you call me?
什么
What...
你见到什么了
What'd you see in there?
-我见到了很多 -比如什么
- I saw lots of things. - Like what?
我不该重复说的事
Things I shouldn't repeat.
什么
Like... what?
你为什么告诉我 要给我兄弟做检查
Why'd you tell me to get my brother tested?
-阳性吗 -不
- Is he positive? - No.
我告诉过你 别把我扯进来
I told you to keep my name out of this.
我没有
And I have.
我没有
I have.
有个离职的警卫
There was a guard. No longer works here.
你还记得约翰·韦恩吗
Remember John Wayne?
嗯
Yeah.
他们抓到他闯入你兄弟的房♥间
They caught him breaking into your brother's room.
不止一次
More than once.
然后呢
And what happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
有一份报告
There's a report.
他们不想让这事被捅出去
They didn't want it gettin' out.
决定内部解决
Decided to take care of it in house.
那你怎么拿到的
And how did you get it?
-什么 -那份报告
- What? - The report.
你怎么拿到的
How did you get it?
我是清洁工
I'm a janitor.
能帮我拿到吗
Can you get it for me?
我们能告他们了
We got a case. Okay?
这太有价值了
This is gold.
如果他遭遇了这种事 别人也会有同样的遭遇
If this has happened to him, then it's happened to others.
他们可能花几百万私了
They might pay millions to make this go away.
我不想要钱 我只想把我兄弟弄出来
Yeah, I-I don't want millions. I just wanna get my brother out.
没问题 整个官司的一部分诉求
Absolutely, well, that's part of this whole game.
就是把你兄弟弄出来
Okay, is to get your brother out.
不过 能要点钱也没什么坏处
But still, a little money can't hurt.
你和其他患者家属有联♥系♥吗
Are you in touch with any of the other inmates' families?
其他患者家属 没有联♥系♥
Uh, the other inmates' families? No.
如果我们能联♥系♥到他们
If we can contact them,
也许能找出其他遭受不公待遇的人
perhaps find others who this happened to, this injustice,
然后我们就有机会
okay, then we have a chance
把官司升级成集体诉讼案
to open this up to a major class action suit.
然后得到的补偿就会更大
And the whole pie gets much larger.
四季餐厅
-不行 -拜托 哥们
- No. - Come on, man.
-我做不了 -我需要你帮我 哥们
- I can't do it. - I need your fuckin' help, man.
-你是我朋友 -不行
- You're my friend. - No.
-行 -不行
- Yes. - No.
-你就帮帮我 -不行
- You're gonna do it. - No.
-没问题的 -我不会做的
- Yeah, you are. - I'm not gonna do it.
我不会做的
I'm not gonna do it.
-你能行的 -我不能做 哥们
- You're doing it. - I can't do it, man.
他会认出我的
He's gonna recognize my face.
-谁能认出来 怎么可能 -他会认出我的
- Who's gonna? How? - He's gonna fuckin' recognize my face.
-从哪认出来 -康斯坦丁车行
- From what? - From Constantine Motors.
全镇到处都是有我特写的广♥告♥
We place ads around town with my face on them.
-得了 -还有我的海产品广♥告♥
- Come on. - What about my seafood commercial?
你怎么突然变得这么胆小如鼠了
Why are you turning into such a pussy all of a sudden?
我不是胆小 哥们
I'm not being a pussy, man.
-这是犯法的 -你就是胆小怕事
- It's illegal. - You're being a total pussy.
这犯法
It's illegal.
假扮律师是刑事犯罪
Posing as an attorney is like a criminal offense.
我虽然不是律师 但这事一听就犯法
I'm not a lawyer but it sounds illegal.
开什么玩笑 你年轻的时候
Are you kidding me? You used to live for this shit
就是靠这个过日子的
when you were young, man.
吉恩怎么办 要是吉恩看见了怎么办
What about Gene? What if Gene sees it?
-看见 吉恩是不会看见的 -他会炒了我的
- See? Gene's not gonna see it. - He'll fire me, dude.
那就是你遇到的
That'd be the best thing
-最美好的事了 -他会炒我鱿鱼的
- that ever happened to you. - He will fire me.
你都不用说自己是律师
And you don't have to-- you won't have to say you're a lawyer.
暗示你的身份就行
Just imply that you're one.
这角色千载难逢啊
It's the part of a lifetime, man.
我看着怎么样
How do I look?
人模狗样的 看着就像律师
You look great. You look like a fuckin' lawyer.
那是 发型怎么样
Fuck yeah. What about the hair?
发型不错
Hair's good.
看着挺精神 不错
Yeah, you look good, man. It's, it's good.
只是准备好了 准备好干丫的
Just be ready. Be ready for this shit.
哥们
Oh, hey, man.
我听说一件事
So I heard something.
本来不想告诉你的
That I'm not supposed to tell you
怕安吉会生我的气
because Angie will kill me.
-什么事 -是她姐妹
- What? - It's about her sister.
黛莎
Dessa?
怎么了
What?
貌似她和丹尼分手了
So I guess she and Danny are splitting up.
不是说外面有别的女人
Yeah, man, and it's not like there was
出轨了之类的
another woman or anything like that.
而是"咱们还是作朋友
It's just like, uh, "Let's be friends
各过各的"那种类型
but let's definitely go our separate ways" type of deal.
他要搬回到圣达菲去
So he's gonna move back to Santa Fe
她会留在这里
and she's gonna stay here.
她能接受吗
She's, and she's good with that?
据我所知 她还行
Yeah, from what I hear, she is.
她本来是要跟他走的 可是后来
I mean, dude, she was gonna go with him, but then...
到了最后时刻
at the last minute, just like...
反转了 "不 我要留在这"
one-eighty. "Nope, I'm staying here."
所以
So...
你不能给她打电♥话♥
Hey, man, you can't call her, though.
我不会给她打电♥话♥的
I'm not callin' her.
别给她打电♥话♥ 安吉会弄死我的
Don't fuckin' call her 'cause Angie will kill me.
-千万别 -我说了我不会的
- Do not. - I said I'm not callin' her.
行 那太好了
All right, great.
这哥们是干什么的
What is this guy doing?
是他吗
Is that him?
-我离这么远也看不清楚 -看他发型
- I can't tell from here. - Look at his hair.
-给我个望远镜 -他是个瘸子
- Gimme some binoculars. - He's limping, man.
他瘸吗 是他吗
Does he have a limp? Is that him?
我也看不清
I can't tell.
没说瘸腿的事 这也没...
It doesn't mention a limp. That doesn't--
理查德·休姆医生
是他吗
Is it him?
可能是他
That could be him.
我觉得是
I think that's him.
他哪去了 我们跟丢了
Where is he? We lost him.
这事停车场 怎么可能丢
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表