剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
You were there when fire was invented.
他跑了
He's gone!
艾米特伪装成我越狱了...
Emmet escaped from prison disguised as me...
戴着我的假发 穿着我的衣服鞋子
in my wig and my coat and my shoes.
那双可是我的"周仰杰"
But those are my Jimmy Choos!
世界最著名华裔鞋类设计师
不过现在实在是不值一提
Which is so not important right now.
亲爱的 怎么回事
Oh, honey, what happened?
昨晚我们发现他身上还有更多指控
Well, last night, we found out that there were more charges,
所以
and...
艾米特可能还要被关上十年
Emmet could be in jail for another ten years.
我告诉他我可以等他
I told him that I would wait for him,
但他说他不愿意...
but he said that he didn't...
-哦 维多利亚 -哦 亲爱的
- Oh, Victoria! - Oh, sweetie.
我赶紧挂了
Oh, I'll turn it off.
不行 是我的医生 你好
No, it's my doctor. Hello?
是的
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好的 我明天会去的
Okay, yeah, I'll come in tomorrow.
怎么了 那痣不是没什么事吗
What is it? I thought the mole was okay.
另一个医生
Different doctor.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
-这事儿往好了说... -你别说了
- On the plus side... - Don't you dare!
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表