剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
你从哪来的呀
Hey, where'd you come from?
不 不
No, no, no.
求求你别出去
Please don't go out there!
小猫 乖乖
Kitty, kitty, kitty.
把窗关上 我的猫在里边
Close that window! My cat's in here.
不 她在外面窗沿上
No, she's on the ledge.
我不知道 很抱歉
I didn't know. I'm so sorry.
-什么 -我
- What? - I d...
出去把她抱回来啊
Well, go out there and get her.
这里可是20层 这又不是真翅膀
That's a 20-story drop. These are not real wings.
好 我去就是了
Oh, okay! I'm going.
-客房♥服务 -进来吧
- Room service. - Avanti.
埃米特 干嘛叫客房♥服务
Emmet, what's with room service?
我们不是要出去吗
I thought we were going out.
城里可全是辣妹
The whole town's full of hot women.
杰森 恐怕从此你得独闯欢场了
Well, I'm afraid you'll have to fly solo from here on, Jason.
我现在有女朋友了
Thing is, I'm with someone now.
维多利亚·蔡斯
Victoria Chase.
这哪根葱
Who's that?
克利夫兰遇到的一位超棒的女演员
A wonderful actress I met in Cleveland.
我身边不曾有过这样的女人
Never been with anyone like her.
我们各方面都很般配
We're... equals, you know?
我尊重她 信任她
I respect her, I trust her.
该死的
And well, damn it,
我没准是爱上她了
I think I might love her.
说实话 我现在特别想听到她的声音
In fact, I'm quite desperate to hear her voice right now.
我要打给她
I'm going to call her.
小猫 乖
Come on, kitty.
小猫 不 不 好了
Kitty. No, no, no. Okay.
乖乖 对了 进去 快进去
Kitty, kitty. Yeah, go inside. Go inside.
-你吓到她了 -搞什么
- You're scaring her! - What...
你出来干嘛
what are you doing out here?
你磨磨蹭蹭办不好事儿
You weren't getting it done.
看 她安全了
Oh, look. She's safe.
-我们可以进去了 -不行
- Well, we can go back in. - No, we can't.
为什么
Why?
我太担心我的猫
I was so worried about my cat,
都忘了我极其恐高
I forgot I am deathly afraid of heights.
没事 你看
It's okay, 'cause look,
窗户也不远
the window's not that far away.
再挪一步 我就要跳了
Aah! If I move, I'll jump!
恐高症的一部分 深渊吸引力
That's part of the phobia, that I'll jump.
真的 我会跳下去的
I really will. I'll jump.
全是你的错
And it's all your fault.
克洛伊 不 别跳
Chloe! No, no, don't jump!
梅兰妮 你为什么把我们的事告诉她
Melanie, why did you tell her about us?
我们 你们俩在一起了
"Us"? You two are together?
我们在窗沿上 因为克洛伊的猫跑出来了
We're on the ledge because Chloe's new cat got out.
干得好 爱尔卡
Nice work back there, Elka,
打奶奶牌
playing the grandma card.
我可不想进牢里被糟蹋
I don't want to be someone's bitch in prison.
对了 谢谢你借《监狱风云》给我看
By the way, thanks for loaning me Oz.
教你如何面对惨淡的人生
Some pretty gritty stuff.
当然 姐是过来人
Of course, I lived it.
我不知道你怎么在监狱里坚持下来的
I don't know how you survived being locked up.
秘诀在于 进去的第一天
The secret is, the first day you're in,
偷一个餐盘
you steal a dining hall tray
干掉监狱里最嚣张的坏蛋
and take out the biggest con in the yard.
你就是这么干的吗
Is that what you did?
对
Yup.
乔依到现在还不知道那是我♥干♥的
Joy still doesn't know it was me.
你好 你真美
Hi. You look amazing.
救命 变♥态♥
Help! Pervert!
乔依 住手 住手
Joy, stop, stop!
-是我 -肖恩
- It's me. - Sean?
你不是说要扮王子吗
You said you were going as a prince.
我是啊
I am.
卡♥通♥《彩虹小马》中的小马国 受众是小女孩
银鞍王子 阿奎斯蒂亚最强壮的马
Prince Silversaddle, the strongest pony in all of Equestria.
阿奎斯蒂亚 星际迷航里面的吗
Equestria? Is that a Star Trek thing?
你真可爱 阿奎斯蒂亚是魔法世界
You're adorable. Equestria is the magical land
出自《彩虹小马之友情就是魔法》
of My Little Pony: Friendship is magic.
你说的是那个只有小姑娘才看的动画吗
Are you talking about the cartoon for little girls?
老少咸宜的好不好
It's for people of all ages.
别作惊吓状
Don't look so concerned.
我只是千万热衷于《彩虹小马》
I'm just one of a whole community of guys
的观众群中的一员罢了
who are devoted to My Little Pony.
我们都自称"小马哥"
We're called Bronies.
我们会齐聚一堂 捯饬化装
And we get together. We dress up.
策马奔腾
We Brony out.
你一定会大爱
You're gonna love it.
这我可说不好
I don't know about that.
你才刚刚接触而已
Ah, it's just 'cause it's new to you.
满满的正能量啊
Look, it's all positive.
我们庆祝片中传达给世人的光辉精神
We celebrate My Little Pony's beautiful ethos
友谊啊 关爱啊
of friendship, caring,
学着去衡量异己
learning to value people different than ourselves.
难道你都不认同吗
You're against all that?
部分吧
Some of it.
你最好找个理由说服我
Give me one good reason
不把你从这高处推下去
why I shouldn't push you off this ledge right now.
下面有人围观呢
Um, people are watching down there.
这装束是借来的
This costume is a rental?
你这个大美人进了监狱可就糟蹋了
You'll have terrible roots in prison.
别扮可怜了
Oh, stop sniveling.
所以
So...
墨西哥那会儿你是哄我玩呢
Mexico? That was nothing?
那是悲痛使然
That was grief.
我没想到会让你误会 克洛伊 抱歉
I didn't mean to lead you on, Chloe. I'm sorry.
-我也很抱歉 -闭嘴 你被开除了
- I'm sorry too. - Shut up, you're fired.
这不能怪她
This is not her fault.
你自己也清楚我们很久前就分手了
You know in your heart that we broke up a long time ago.
我知道 都是我不好
I know, and it was all my fault.
我不应该出轨的
I never should've cheated on you.
克洛伊
Chloe.
情侣分手 绝非一"日"之寒
No couple breaks up over just one thing.
也许我们应该原谅彼此
Maybe we could just agree
一起向前出发了
to forgive each other and move on.
能抓紧先出发回屋吗
Can we move on quickly?
姐不是真的石像鬼
I'm not a real gargoyle.
我是说 我穿成这样
I mean, how is this different
跟戴着狗面具去看布朗队比赛的人有啥区别
than a guy wearing a dog mask to a Browns game?
克利夫兰的NFL橄榄球队
只是幻想而已
It's all just fantasy.
-听着 跟我去巴黎吧 -接着说
- Look, come to Paris with me. - Keep talking.
全球"小马哥"大会下个月将在那儿举办
There's an international Brony convention there next month.
别说了
Stop talking.
接下来的消息能改变你的想法吗
Would it change anything if I told you
我可是"友谊"阵营的领军人物啊
that I was Corporal of the Friendship Brigade?
会是会 不过只会越变越糟
Yes, but not in the direction you want it to change.
所以你要为这个跟我分手吗
So this is a deal breaker for you?
我也不想 不过是的
It's killing me, but yes.
恐怕如此
I'm afraid so.
帮帮忙 抓住我的手
Please, just take my hand.
什么情况
What's going on?
梅兰妮和克洛伊在窗沿上呢
Melanie and Chloe are out on the ledge.
-什么 -我来报♥警♥
- What? - I called 911.
我是个消防员 交给我吧
I'm a firefighter. Let me handle this.
我的妈呀 你们小心点
Oh, my God, be careful!
哇 乔伊 你好美哦
Oh, Joy, you look so pretty.
女士们 我来救你们了
Ladies, I'm here to help you.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表