剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
尽情享受吧
Enjoy.
我知道已经过去很久了
I know it was a long time ago,
但我还是非常抱歉当年那样和你分手
But I really am sorry for how I ended things with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
都过去了
I-I appreciate that.
但其实我也有值得检讨的地方
But right now I need to figure out what I did wrong.
其实说起来也的确是那么回事
I mean, it certainly couldn't have been easy that
毕竟我的工作比起你的要重要太多了
my work was so much more important than yours was.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这算哪门子检讨
That doesn't even make any sense.
你没必把自己标榜成一名脑外科医生
Well, you don't have to be a brain surgeon,
你根本不是...
which you aren't...
我可是众人皆知的大明星
To know that I had a more profound effect on the world.
你不过是个戏子
You're an actress.
而我救人无数
I've saved lives.
移植了数万颗心脏
I've transplanted thousands of hearts.
我感动了数万颗心脏
And I have touched millions of hearts
凭的就是我对那些和不公抗争到底的
with my moving portrayals of strong women
坚强女性形象的生动演绎
overcoming impossible odds.
我曾获得过诺贝尔奖提名
My work was nominated for a Nobel Prize.
我曾赢得过艾美奖
And my work won an Emmy.
非黄金时段的艾美奖
A daytime Emmy.
不管怎样都是荣誉
They all feel the same in the dark.
又来了 你总是让我抓狂
This is how it always went. You drive me nuts.
那你干嘛还不请自来
Yeah, well, then why did you come here?
因为你的邮件
Because your email,
字里行间好像是自打
it sounded like maybe for
咱们认识以后你第一次
the first time since we've known each other
如此迫切的需要我
that you might actually need me.
你到底什么意思
What do you mean?
我们为什么分手
If you really wanna know the truth
现在你该知道原因了
about what ended our marriage, it was that.
我从没感觉到被你需要过
I never felt needed.
男人需要那种被人需要的感觉
A man needs to feel needed.
但是男人讨厌多事的女人
But men hate needy women.
不 故作可怜和让对方
No, there's a difference between being helpless
觉得你需要他是两码事
and making someone feel unnecessary.
你知道吧 女人超爱那种
You know that, um, that image women have
白马王子的画面
of a knight on a white horse?
其实不止女人想要那个画面
It's not just women that want that.
男人也希望成为画中人
A man wants to be that.
但你给自己的心竖上高墙
And you put this wall around you.
我知道你需要朋友和工作
I know you need your friends and you need your work,
但你有没有真的需要过一个男人
but have you ever really needed a man?
很抱歉这话伤到你了
I'm sorry if that just hurt you.
实际上 你不是今天第一个
Actually, you're not the first ex-husband
跟我说这些的前夫了
who said that to me today.
但我真心希望下一场婚姻能够不同
But I really want my next marriage to be different,
说不定 我可以改一改
and--and maybe I can change.
你不能改变
You can't change.
也不应该改变
You shouldn't change.
你是一位了不起 令人兴奋
You're an amazing, exciting,
出色的女人
remarkable woman.
会让人爱到无法自拔
It makes you easy to fall in love with.
但却很难走进婚姻
But hard to be married to.
你为什么不能接受他是个爱早晨的人
Why can't you accept that he's a morning person
喜欢白葡萄酒
who prefers white wine
喜欢和陌生人建立友情
and loves to turn a stranger into a friend.
因为 他很明显是个喜欢红酒的夜猫子
Because, clearly he's a night person who loves red wine,
为人处世有敬而远之的觉悟
has a sensible distaste for humanity,
而且非常理解我的诗歌♥
and would totally get my poetry.
没人懂你的狗屁诗歌♥
Nobody gets your poetry.
尤其是喜欢一遍又一遍看
Especially someone who likes to watch sleepless in seattle
《西雅图不眠夜》和《真爱至上》
and love actually over and over
而且不怕每次流一点点眼泪的人
and isn't afraid to cry just a little every time.
你知道什么会让他流泪吗
You know what would make him cry?
《捅心》 作者乔依·斯克罗格
Punctured heart, by Joy Scroggs.
-冰冻的鸟儿啊 -求求你了额滴神
- The frozen bird-- - Please, god.
别捅什么心了
Not punctured heart.
好吧
Fine.
他的嘴唇貌似很干
His lips look dry.
我去拿冰块
I'll get the ice chips.
不用 我去拿冰块
No, I'll get the ice chips.
你干了什么
What did you do?
把他的仪器插回去
Plug him back in!
好好好
Okay.
什么都没发生
That didn't happen.
没人看见 没受伤就不算犯规
Nobody saw. No harm, no foul.
他醒了
He's waking up.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
我把昏迷男唤醒了
I've rebooted coma guy.
你好
Hello?
他真的醒过来了
He's coming to.
简直是个奇迹
This is a miracle.
我发型怎么样
How's my hair?
护士
Nurse.
别担心 安迪
Don't worry, Andy.
我们会叫护士来 但绝不离开你半步
We'll get the nurse, but we won't leave your side.
滚远点
Go away.
对不起啦乔依 他只想要我
Sorry, Joy, he just wants me.
才不是
No.
你们俩都离开我的视线
I don't want either one of you.
你的诗歌♥狗屁不通 而且我才不爱早晨
Your poetry sucks, and I am not a morning person.
我们说的话你都听到了
You heard everything we said?
没错 简直是残酷的折磨
Yeah, it was torture.
听着 我只是个喜欢追着
Look, I'm just a guy who likes to
公交车溜滑板的骚年
skateboard behind buses.
倒霉催的碰见两个中年大妈
Instead I got two middle-aged moms
在我耳边唠叨个不停
talking my ear off.
中年大妈
"Middle-aged"?
你以为自己多大
How old do you think you are?
我才19岁 哥们
I'm 19, dude.
真的吗
Really?
我的个天
Oh, my god.
我的小脸蛋怎么了
What happened to my face?
怎么有这么多皱纹
Look at these wrinkles.
额滴神哪 还有白头发
Oh, my god, gray hair?
看看谁是中年大妈吧 昏迷大蠢驴
Who's the middle-aged mom now, coma douche?
爱尔卡给我发短♥信♥了
Oh, it's a text from Elka.
你都没听说过这高科技
You don't even know what that is.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我们被赶出房♥间了
We got kicked out of our room.
我身上油才抹了一半呢
And I'm only half-sponged.
维多利亚呢
Where's Victoria?
我们来的时候她就不在了
She was gone when we got here.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我去牢里解除和埃米特的婚约
"I've gone to the prison to end my engagement to Emmet.
没告诉你们是因为我知道你们会阻止我
"I didn't tell you because I knew you'd stop me
劝我别犯傻
and try to talk me out of it."
天呐
Oh, my god.
我们得阻止她 劝她别犯傻
We've got to stop her and try to talk her out of it.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
-探视时间已经过了 -求求你
- Visiting hours are over. - Oh, please?
趁我还有勇气 我得跟他说清楚
I need to tell him something before I lose my nerve.
我也爱莫能助
There's nothing I can do.
你肯定能帮上忙的
Oh, there must be something you can do.
像你这么卖♥♥力工作
I-I mean, I'm sure that a hard-working,
工资却低的人肯定不会收贿赂
but poorly paid man like you probably wouldn't take a bribe.
我不会
I wouldn't.
也不会知道
And you wouldn't know anyone else
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表