剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
- Scat. - Yes?
scat还可作驱赶猫时的拟声词
-不 我是说... -明白
- No, I mean... - Uh, yeah.
瞧瞧谷歌♥上又在炒什么
Aww, now look what's trending on Google.
艾米特·劳森在威尼斯
Emmet Lawson in Venice
搂着刚离婚的凯特·温丝莱特
with his arms around a newly divorced Kate Winslet.
人家已经第三次结婚了
她看上去真美
Oh, she looks good.
我是说 她丑死了 是吧
I mean, oh, she looks bad, right?
但是一旦将他们设定成克林贡人
But once they committed to that Klingon design,
就会牵扯出一堆
they opened themselves up
关于回溯连续性的问题
to a lot of retroactive continuity issues.
显然 出现在续集里是很正常的
I mean, which is common in sequels, obviously.
玩得开心吗
Hi, guys. Have fun?
棒极了
It was awesome.
不敢相信这可怜的女人
I can't believe this poor woman
连一部《星际迷航》都没看过
never saw a Star Trek movie.
现在可好 一天五部
And now I've seen five.
这不是克利夫兰奇幻大会嘛
Oh, hey. Cleveland Fantasy Con.
是啊 我的公♥司♥负责做公♥关♥
Yeah, my company's doing all the PR.
乔依
Joy.
这个你必须跟我去看看
You have got to go with me.
那儿有百来个科幻展位
There's, like, a hundred Sci-Fi booths.
你一定会兴奋得打哈欠的
I mean, you're gonna be yawning with excitement.
你们也知道我这人习惯比较奇怪
I explained to him what you already know,
我一兴奋 就会打哈欠
that I yawn when I'm excited.
要不你俩明天一起来
Well, why don't you guys come over
亚历克的办公室 我们一块去
to Alec's office tomorrow, and we can all go over together?
我已经开始打哈欠了
I'm yawning already!
那你可得开始准备装扮了
Start picking out your costume.
-装扮 -不打扮是进不去的
- Costume? - You can't get in without one.
我过会儿打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you later.
女士们
Oh, hey, ladies.
"生生不息 繁荣昌盛"
"Live long and prosper."
《星际迷航》中的瓦肯祝词 手势才是难点
我来问问你们
Here's the deal.
跟帅气的消防员约会
I have fantasized about being
是我长久以来梦寐以求的
with a hot hero fireman for so long,
那么要是他有张车贴上写着
so what if he has a bumper sticker
"我的另一辆车是进取号♥"该咋办
that reads, "my other car is the Enterprise."
《星际迷航》里的星舰
不 又一张艾米特的照片
Oh, no. Another picture of Emmet.
你能别这么关注么
Would you stop looking at that?
你已经走火入魔了
It's just driving you crazy.
这回他的手臂
Oh, now he's got his arms
又搂了个年轻貌美的妞
around this gorgeous, young thing.
那是佐伊·索尔达娜
That's Zoe Saldana.
《阿凡达》里的奈蒂莉
Neytiri in Avatar
《星际迷航》里的乌瑚拉
and Uhura in the Star Trek reboot.
我更喜欢之前那个一无所知的自己
I liked me better before I knew these things.
一张照片而已
It's just a photo.
没法证明任何事情啊
You have no proof that anything's going on.
我真希望能够立马跳上
Oh, I wish I could just hop
下一班去威尼斯的飞机 去那监视他
on the next plane to Venice, spy on him,
看看他还值不值得我相信
and find out if I can trust him.
或者你可以直接选择相信他
Or you could just decide to trust him.
省省吧 梅兰妮
Save your breath, Melanie.
她"疯婆眼"都出来了 听不见你说话的
She's got her crazy eyes. She can't even hear you.
在第15季的《明日边缘》里
You know, in the 15th season of Edge of Tomorrow,
我悄悄潜入我那偷腥男友的酒店房♥间
I was wheeled into my cheating boyfriend's hotel room,
靠的是躲在客房♥服务车里
hidden in a room service cart.
这计划真是完美无缺
Oh, it worked beautifully.
维多利亚 就算对你来说这也太夸张了吧
Victoria, doesn't that sound a little nutty, even to you?
可能吧
Maybe.
反正 飞机上我还有七个小时
But still, I have seven hours on the plane
可以想出个更妙的点子
to come up with a better one.
不过 两片安必恩加一杯伏特加
Although, adjusting for two Ambien and a vodka,
美国产安♥眠♥药♥
眼睛一闭一睁也快得很
it's more like ten minutes.
不过 鬼点子什么的我都是信手拈来的
But hey, I slapped this one together fast enough.
不会有什么问题的啦
It's all gonna be fine.
我擦 被条子盯上了
Oh, Sugar, it's the cops!
你做什么了
What did you do?
没啥 我正以每小时20英里的速度行驶
Nothing, I'm driving a safe 20 miles per hour
比最低限速还慢呢
below the speed limit.
我好怕
I'm scared.
冷静点
Just play it cool.
跟着我做
Follow my lead.
晚上好 长官
Good evening, Officer.
晚上好 女士们
Good evening, ladies.
那玩意儿在后备箱里
The stuff is in the trunk.
她兴奋得都胡言乱语了
She's delirious with joy...
你瞅瞅这...普锐斯的里程蹭蹭在涨
for the mileage this Prius is getting.
丰田混合动力车 美国最省油最环保的车
女士 我得检查下后备箱
I'm gonna have to take a look, ma'am.
还真是冷静啊
Way to play it cool.
我不擅长应对压力
I don't do well under pressure,
现在他们会把我俩送进监狱的
and now they're gonna send us to jail,
坐牢也不是我擅长的
where I also don't think I'll do well.
没这么糟啦 我进过监狱
It's not so bad. I've been in prison.
监狱改变了你 爱尔卡
It changed you, Elka.
不是原来的你了
It changed you.
消停点
Pipe down.
看名字我认出这家伙是谁了
I think I recognize this guy's name.
女士们 你们得跟我去局里一趟
Ladies, I'm gonna have to take you down to the station.
请出来吧
Step out of the car, please.
-达文波特警官是吧 -没错
- Um, Officer Davenport, is it? - Yeah.
你奶奶是不是叫克莱尔
Do you have a grandmother named Claire?
是
I do.
打给她
Give her a call.
告诉她你把爱尔卡拦下了
Tell her you pulled over Elka.
我爱她 亚力克
Aww, I love her, Alec.
今天在靶场我还想
Just today at the rifle range I was thinking,
我们可怎么过下去啊
how are we gonna move on with our lives?
但现在
But now,
你让我们又亲如一家了
you've made us a family again.
你吻她了
You kissed her?
-她吻得我 -总归是亲上了
- She kissed me. - But there was kissing.
我都没吻过你
I haven't even kissed you yet.
现在我就可以吻你
I can take care of that right now.
中世纪建筑屋顶上用于排水的半人半兽滴水嘴
不 我这会儿扮石像鬼呢
No! Not while I'm a gargoyle.
初吻很关键的
First kisses are very important.
我还幻想过我们的初吻呢
I've even fantasized about our first kiss.
真的
Really?
跟我说说你的幻想是什么样的
So tell me about this fantasy kiss.
傻得很 一点意义都没有
Oh, it's so silly, it doesn't even make any sense.
你和我在巴黎的屋顶花♥园♥中
It's you and me on a rooftop garden in Paris
周围灯光闪耀 伴着法式香颂
with twinkly lights and French music
远方就是埃菲尔铁塔
and the Eiffel tower in the distance,
空气中满是薰衣草的香味
the scent of fresh lavender in the air.
可不是穿着汗渍渍的动漫服 一脸泥浆
So not dressed in a sweaty costume with a concrete face.
我愿用电钻钻开你这堆泥浆
Well, I'd still jackhammer that concrete.
我不是这意思
Boy, that came out wrong.
意思是我还是愿意吻你
I meant I'd still kiss you.
温柔地吻
Tenderly.
《冰与火之歌♥》里骁勇善战的骑牧民族
多斯拉克人和卡车司机吵起来了
The Dothrakis are fighting with the teamsters
《冰与火之歌♥》中的七大王国
就为争个谁该把七国之王冠装进
over who should load the throne of the Seven Kingdoms
小货车里
into the minivan.
该无敌队长出马了
Sounds like a job for Captain Invincible.
马上回来
Back in a flash.
慢慢来
And take your time.
没准我能找个大教堂凉快会儿
Maybe I can find an old cathedral to cool off in.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表