剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
*我们这种人啊*
*People like us*
他肯定不是想让你唱出来
He doesn't want you to sing.
我找到工作了
I got a job!
就靠这件丑衫
In that jacket?
我老板非逼着我脱上衣不可
My boss made me take my top off.
我也遇过这种衰事
Been there.
天啊 乔伊
Oh, my God, Joy.
威尔伯的脸上怎么会有一道黑黑的
Why is there a stripe on Wilbur's face?
哈 是我不小心把
Oh, just the littlest mix-up
婴儿湿纸巾和美黑纸巾搞混了
with baby wipes and tanning wipes.
可你看看我在干吗
But look what I'm doing now.
我正用水泥帮他做个
I'm turning his precious footprint
永久保存的珍贵小脚印呢
into a timeless memory in cement.
死了
Oh, no.
怎么拔不下来了
Why isn't it coming off?
粘死了
It's stuck.
快查一下"宝宝脚卡水泥"和"不是谁的错"
Google"Baby foot stuck in cement," hashtag: "no one's fault."
你们在闹什么呢
What's all the commotion?
爱尔卡 你的头发
Elka, your hair.
艾蒂安帮我做的
Etienne did it.
在艾蒂安发型屋
At Etienne's house of hair.
以前叫超剪发屋
Formerly Supercuts.
-威尔伯 别玩那个 -怎么了
- Oh, no, Wilbur, give me that. - What?
你掉了一只黑色记号♥笔在摇篮里
You dropped a black marker in the bassinet.
这下是活脱脱的希♥特♥勒♥了
He looks like Hitler!
我孙子才不像希♥特♥勒♥呢
He does not look like Hitler.
他是像《大独♥裁♥者》里的查理·卓别林
He looks like Charlie Chaplin in the Great Dictator.
他演的就是希♥特♥勒♥
Where he played Hitler.
我看这个能把他的脚从水泥上敲下来
I think this'll knock the plaster off his foot.
-没门 -你让开
- No! - No, no, back away.
我只要给他敲上一下就好了
I just need to give him one good smack.
手下留人
Whoa! Wait.
住手 你们在干什么啊
Stop. What are you doing?
在照顾你的宝宝啊
Just taking care of the baby.
谁会这么照顾宝宝啊
Who thinks this is how you take care of a baby?
我们这种人
People like us?
人人都爱我们
People like us.
再说一次 我非常非常抱歉
Again, I am so, so sorry.
没事 你也是一片好心
It's okay. You meant well.
我说
Look.
你第一次来的时候
I know, the first time you came here,
我们开枪打了你
we shot you.
这次我们一会儿搞掉了你孩子
And then we lost your baby
一会儿给他弄个水泥脚
and gave him a cement foot
和希♥特♥勒♥小胡子
and a Hitler mustache.
但我发誓 我们这里本来是很正常的
But I swear, normally things are so quiet here.
不过是四个爱心爆棚的奶奶搞昏头
It's just four grandmother types hanging out.
那个脚踏两只船的贱妇在哪里
Where the hell is that two-timing hussy?
爱尔卡
Elka!
爱尔卡
Elka!
薄荷亲亲小桃红 原来这是真的
Sweet peaches and herb, it's true!
皮埃尔 我的摩登新发型和我
Pierre, my fun modern hairstyle and i
可没有在等你哦
weren't expecting you.
是我的哥哥 艾蒂安吗
My brother, Etienne.
是的 他以后每周都要帮我做呢
Yes, and he's gonna keep doing it to me every week.
你知道每周一次对你来说是远远不够的吗
You know you need it done more than once a week.
凭他的技巧 一次就够了
Not the way he does it.
如果你是想让我嫉妒
If you are trying to make me jealous,
一点用都没有
it's not working!
我倒觉得用得恰到好处呢
I'd say it's working just fine.
有时当然也有这种事了
Well, that happened.
没关系
It's okay.
威尔伯睡着了 没听见
Wilbur slept through it.
我懂了
I get it now.
懂什么
What?
你从前所经历的一切
What you went through.
离开我对你来说是多么艰难的决定
How hard it must have been for you to give me up.
往事不堪回首
It was horrible.
我以前想
I used to think,
她不爱我 都不愿把我留下来
"How could she not love me enough to keep me?"
现在我知道你是爱我才把我送走的
Now I know that you loved me enough to give me away.
想想我算是给孩子
It helped to think
送了一份最棒的礼物 的确释怀不少
that I was giving someone else an amazing gift.
讽刺的是
The ironic thing is,
我早就应该想通这件事
I should be able to figure this out.
身为保险精算师
You know, as an actuary.
没错
Yes.
你不懂什么叫"保险精算师"对吧
Still don't know what that is, do you?
不懂
No.
我是评估风险的
I assess risk.
只认事实 不带个人感情
Just the facts, no emotions.
我就应该把威尔伯送去领养
I should put Wilbur up for adoption.
如果是这样
Well, then.
我支持你的决定
I support your decision.
一切都是为了孩子好
I think it's for the best.
为了孩子好
For the best.
打扰一下 克洛伊
Excuse me, Chloe?
死了
Oh, no.
疯颠颠的电梯女
Hey, crazy elevator lady.
我就知道你觉得我是疯子
I knew you thought I was crazy.
一开始没觉得 后来你逐步证明了
No, not at first, but the evidence piled up.
你就是梅兰妮吧
You must be Melanie.
克洛伊和我是合伙人
Chloe and I are partners.
我是阿莱克·琼斯
I'm Alec Jones.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
-请坐 -好的
- Have a seat. - Okay.
我需要你帮我搞定伍迪·艾伦的那部电影
So I need your help on the Woody Allen movie.
我已经说服伍迪来克利夫兰拍摄了
Now, I convinced Woody to shoot here in Cleveland,
就在抢手的迪克西兰爵士片场取景
based on our thriving Dixieland Jazz scene.
好主意
Very smart.
而现在我得现搭一个迪克西兰爵士片场
Now I just have to create a thriving Dixieland Jazz scene.
真想知道吻他会是什么滋味
I wonder what it would be like to kiss him.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
怎么了
Yes.
我看出你的心事了
I think I know what's going on here.
是吗
You do?
你怎么能随随便便...
See, you can't just...
就亲人家呢
Do... That.
这种事对我来说是家常便饭
Look, this happens all the time.
姑娘们整天抓心挠肝地寻思
Women spend so much time thinking about what
吻我是种什么感觉 这样非常影响工作进度
it would be like to kiss me that we never get any work done.
所以我就一吻解疑惑
So I just get the kiss out of the way.
你也太能瞎猜了吧
That's very presumptuous.
我是克利夫兰最讨姑娘喜欢的王老五
I'm Cleveland's most eligible bachelor.
而且还很自以为是呢
And somebody's a little full of themselves too.
这是实话
No, it's true.
连续五年荣膺榜首
Five years in a row.
说实话 这种事情还挺烦人的
Kind of a nuisance, to tell you the truth.
不过克洛伊觉得这样可以招揽客户
But Chloe thinks it's good for business, so...
阿莱克 咱们十五分钟内要赶到市中心
Alec, we've got to be downtown in 15 minutes.
好的 我这就来
Yes. Be right with you.
-欢迎入伙 -谢谢
- Welcome aboard. - Thank you.
看来你见过我老公了
So I see you've met my husband.
老公
Husband?
严格来讲是前夫
Well, technically, ex-husband.
不过我们会复合的
But we'll get back together.
不管怎样 你都休想碰他
So anyway, hands off, okay?
好 没问题
Yes. Yeah. Sure.
放心好了
No way.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表