剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》是在
Hot in Cleveland is recorded
摄影棚观众前现场录制
in front of a live studio audience.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
我们的"集体生日会"快到了
Our group birthday is coming up,
我知道今年的生日要跟谁过了
and I know exactly who I want to be fixed up with.
我今年算是遇到了合我胃口的男人
I met a man this year who touched me deeply.
半数克利夫兰的男人都符合这标准
That could be half of Cleveland.
就是我们的诗歌♥教授罗宾·约克
It's our poetry professor... Robin York.
他是如此聪慧脱俗 思维敏锐
He's so spiritual and sensitive.
我想找那个我们在
Well, I want that guy that we met
宠物慈善集市见过面的家伙
at the petsmart charities adoption thing.
他名叫雷克斯
His name is Rex.
也可能是他的狗名叫雷克斯
Or maybe his dog's name is Rex.
既然我已经订婚了
Well, now that I'm engaged,
我当然也就不需要什么约会了
of course, I don't need an actual date.
这样也好 考虑到你们这些人
Which is a good thing, considering the freaks
老给我安排一些怪胎
you guys have set me up with...
大胸男 连体双胞胎
man boobs, conjoined twins,
还有长尾巴的
human tail.
拜托 最后那人很完美啊
Oh, come on. That last guy was perfect,
除了有尾巴
except for the tail.
听听你自己说的是什么话
Did you hear what you just said?
不不不 今年生日我只想谈工作
No, no, this time, I just want a business date.
我很想争取维斯·奥瑞克下一部电影中的角色
I really want a part in the next Wes O'Rourke movie.
-独♥立♥电影导演吗 -没错
- The indie film director? - Yeah.
他跟我的电影教授是同学
He went to school with my film Professor.
我可以帮你
I can make that happen.
太好了
Excellent.
看看我带了什么过来
Knock, knock. Look what I brought.
早餐酒
Ooh, breakfast wine.
这是保龄美女酒 代表
It's Glob wine, which stands
美女保龄球队...
for "Gorgeous ladies of bowling..."
酒
wine.
美女保龄球队
Gorgeous ladies of bowling?
那是我们的球队
That was our team.
1962年和63年的市冠军
1962 and '63 city champions.
他们在总决赛前进行了一次
They pre the Cuban Missile Crisis speech
关于古巴导弹危机的演讲
for her championship game.
你在城里走的时候
You couldn't walk around this city
到处都能听到保龄球瓶被击倒的声音
without hearing the sound of falling pins
人们被吓尿了 都以为
And people were crying because they thought
导弹从古巴射过来了
the world is going to the end.
我们买♥♥了这瓶酒 还说五十年后
We bought this wine and said we'd drink it together
要一起喝
in 50 years.
只是我们彼此失去联♥系♥了
Only, we lost track of the others.
这就是我的生日愿望
That's what I want for my birthdate...
"姐妹团大团聚"
reunite the old gang.
我能帮你实现 都有谁
Well, I can do that. Who are they?
有爱尔卡和我
There's Elka and me.
还要找到戴安 安琪和佩吉
All we need to find is Diane, Angie, and Peg.
70-77年CBS情景喜剧《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》
原班人马重聚
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
我们这五十年都没见过其他保龄美女了
We haven't seen the other Glob girls in 50 years.
如果我们认不出她们来呢
What if we don't recognize them?
我知道
I know.
虽说咱跟当年没啥变化
I mean, we look exactly the same,
但她们可能已经变了
but they may have changed.
我约会对象来了 这儿 雷克斯
Oh, there's my date. Here, Rex!
抱歉 请问是蔡斯女士吗
Excuse me, Ms. Chase?
那边的先生想请您过去
The gentleman over there would like for you to join him.
《摩登家庭》里的米奇尔
老天啊 他已经来了
Oh, my God. He's here already.
吧台 侧边
Interior, bar.
一个女人正踱步走来
A woman approaches a table.
唇边泛起一丝微笑
A smile plays across her lips.
不 她没笑 不 她又笑了
No, it doesn't. Yes, it does.
她不安地坐下来了
She takes a seat, awkwardly.
盲目地摸索着
Blindly.
这段还需加强
Work in progress.
我是维斯·奥瑞克
I'm Wes O'Rourke.
见到你真是莫大的荣幸
Oh, it is such an honor to meet you.
我知道
I know.
你的教授来了 乔伊
Oh, there's your professor, Joy.
如此深沉而睿智
So deep and sophisticated.
正如莱昂纳德·科恩的歌♥里唱到
It's like the Leonard Cohen song...
他想用他的思想触摸我完美的身躯
he wants to touch my perfect body with his mind.
我更想用手触摸他完美的身躯
I'd like to touch his perfect body with my hand.
这应该不是我的第一杯了吧
This may not be my first drink.
爱尔卡 当你跟我说
Elka, I was hoping when you said
你有个朋友要和我共进晚餐时
a friend of yours wanted dinner with me,
我还以为你是在花心思约我呢
it was just your clever way of asking me out.
你的约会对象可不是我哦
Oh, your date isn't with me.
是乔依
It's with Joy.
谁
Who?
你好 约克教授
Hello, Professor York.
乔依 当然
Oh, Joy, of course.
我的错
My mistake.
你确定不想跟我约会吗
Are you sure it's not you?
真不好意思
Sorry.
乔依 我们要...
Joy, should we, uh,
找张桌子坐下吗
take a table?
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
不过看起来你原本是想和爱尔卡约会的
but you almost seem disappointed to be with me
一脸失望
and not Elka.
什么 才不会呢
What? No, not at all.
我其实挺期待今晚的约会
I'm looking forward to our evening.
只是爱尔卡写得诗太有深意了
It's just the Elka's poetry so profound.
你看她的灵魂都散发着一种光芒
You could see the light shining from her soul.
不就是吧台侧灯照在她头发上嘛
That's core side flashing over her hair.
你是医生啊
Oh, you're a doctor.
非常不错嘛
Wow, that's so great.
你懂的 治愈病人
You know, healing people,
改变他们的人生
making a difference in their lives.
-那你是哪个科 -我是整形外科医生
- So what's your specialty? - I'm a plastic surgeon.
天啊
Oh!
这... 挺有趣的嘛
Oh, that's... you know, that's interesting.
麻烦让让
Excuse me.
我在找俩骚货
I'm looking for a couple of broads,
大概就你们这身形
about your size,
不过看起来更老一点
but a lot older looking.
-安琪 -安琪
- Angie! - Angie!
你俩看起来不错嘛
You two look great.
其他人呢
Where's everybody else?
黛安很可能来不了
Diane probably won't make it.
-我们在等佩吉 -好的
- We're waiting for Peg. - Okay.
姐♥妹♥们♥一点都没变啊
You girls haven't changed a bit.
佩吉
Peg.
爱尔卡 梅米
Elka! Mamie!
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
那你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
算了 无所谓
Oh, I don't care.
梅米
Mamie. Oh!
爱尔卡
Oh, Elka!
安琪
Angie! Oh!
等等
Wait a minute.
当时咱俩好吗
Did I like you?
至少当时你是这么认为的
You always said you did.
但我可是个病态撒谎者
Well, I'm a pathological liar.
要的就是这个态度 我也一直喜欢你
Well, in that same spirit, I always liked you.
黛安没来真是遗憾
Too bad Diane couldn't make it.
的确
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表