剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
那也比威尔伯好听
It's still better than Wilbur.
小宝宝又听不懂我说什么
Baby can't understand a word I'm saying.
是吧 医生
Can he, Doctor?
谁
Who?
是的 当然听不懂
Yes, yes, of course.
作为一个持证的心脏病专家
As a board-certified cardiologist,
这还真不算是我的专业领域
that's not really my specialty.
你是斯坦福[毕业的]吧
It was Stanford, right?
欧文
Owen.
我是说你的医学院
I was talking about your medical school.
是的 当然
Oh, right! Of course.
斯坦福高才生啊
Big Stanford dude, yeah.
我很怀念... 加利福尼亚
I really miss... California?
费丽帕 你的口音
You know, Philipa, your accent
让我想起了我男朋友艾米特·劳森爵士
is reminding me of my boyfriend, Sir Emmet Lawson.
正是你们的女王册封他的
As you know, he was knighted by your queen.
拜托 他是澳大利亚人
Oh, please. He's Australian.
怎么不顺便牵只羊来也册封下
You might as well knight a sheep.
可那头羊能获得奥斯卡金像奖吗
But could that sheep win academy awards?
-说到获奖 -维多利亚 魔力瘦身糖要吗
- And speaking of awards-- - Victoria, magic diet candy?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
要不你去帮我们去开瓶酒吧
Um, maybe you could open a bottle of wine for us.
当然可以
Mm, of course.
既然要去厨房♥
And while you're in there,
顺便再弄点餐前小点好了
maybe a tray of hors d'oeuvres.
好主意
Great idea.
这是我用过育婴书的最新版
Here is the latest edition of the baby book I used.
《让他们哭去吧 大不列颠育儿经》
Let Them Cry: The British Guide to Raising Children.
里面啥都没有啊
The pages are all blank.
不是用来读的 用来打屁屁的
You don't read it. It's for spanking.
你明白我的感受了吧
You see what I'm dealing with?
别生气嘛 瑞乔依娜
Oh, calm down, Rejoyla.
玩笑而已
It's a joke.
笑能治百病 对吧 医生
Laughter's the best medicine, isn't it, Doctor?
作为一名持证的心脏病医师
As a board-certified cardiologist...
这还真不算是我的专业领域
That's not really my specialty.
这才是威尔伯宝宝的礼物啦
Now, here is baby Wilbur's real gift.
真会开玩笑
That's funny.
实在是高
Good one.
真没礼貌
Don't be cheeky.
斯克罗格几代人受洗时都穿着这身衣服
Scroggs have been christened in this gown for generations.
是啊 我电♥话♥里不是跟你说了嘛
Yeah, but as I mentioned on the phone,
他只会穿件简单的棉质连体衣
he's wearing a simple cotton onesie.
胡说 没有哪个虔诚的牧师
Nonsense. No God-fearing priest
会给穿着连体衣的孩子洗礼的
would baptize a child in a onesie.
他不会去接受牧师洗礼的
He's not being baptized by a priest.
欧文是新教♥徒♥
Owen is protestant.
什么 他要接受异教♥徒♥洗礼
What? He's being baptized by a heretic?
瑞乔依娜 这要是你热情欢迎我的方式
Rejoyla, if this is your idea of a warm welcome,
那你真是错得太离谱了
you have failed hideously.
这还不算扯
Could be worse.
我们初次见面时 他们还开枪射我
When I first came here last year, they shot me.
-什么 -欧文 别说了
- What? - Owen, no.
当然 是不小心走火的
Oh! Accidentally, of course.
不怎么严重
Nothing serious.
虽然有时我还是会感到有些麻痹
Although sometimes I still get a little numbness.
你跟我说你是两周前遇到欧文和威尔伯的
You told me that you met Owen and Wilbur two weeks ago,
而现在我才发现你去年开枪射了他
and now I find out that you shot him last year?
你们还不让我见我的外孙
And you've been keeping my grandchildren from me
就因为某些荒唐的...
for some whatever-- ridiculous...
老天 这回又怎么了
Oh, God, what is it now?
只是 只是胸闷
Oh, it's... It's just a chest pain.
当然是被这谎言给气的
From the impact of this lie, no doubt.
没事 没事 我肯定
It's nothing, it's nothing. I'm sure it's...
对吧 医生
Right, Doctor?
作为一名持证的心脏病医师 这...
As a board certified cardiologist, that's...
天啊 这次还真是我的专业领域
Oh, God, I think this actually is my specialty.
我差点就没命了
I could have died!
唯一会让你没命的就是
The only thing you could have died from
大惊小怪 你假装心脏病发作的频率比
is overacting! You've had more fake heart attacks
桑福德还高
than Fred Sanford!
70年代美国喜剧《桑福德和儿子》的人物
你也是 怎么能忘了第67条
And you--how could you forget number 67 on the list--
我们两周前才相见 第67条啊
we met two weeks ago. Number 67!
这么重要的你就不能写得靠前点吗
Shouldn't that have been a little higher on the list,
比如 第一条
like, I don't know, maybe number one?
埋在那么一大堆谎言里让我怎么记得住
It was buried under an avalanche of other lies
什么糕点爱好者 什么曼联的球迷
like amateur pastry chef and Manchester United fan.
你不支持曼联吗
You don't root for Man U?
再给他一枪
Shoot him again!
真逗 还好姐留下来看戏了
This is fun. I'm glad I stayed.
真不明白这些无伤大雅的谎话有什么好纠结的
I don't know why we are focusing on these harmless lies
我们之中可有人真得给毁容了啊
when one of us has been literally disfigured!
谁毁容了
Who was disfigured?
我
Me!
就因为吃糖胖了三磅
I gained three pounds on those candies.
五磅 我把你的称往前拨了
Five. I turned your scale back.
快诅咒她 让她下地狱
Damn her. Damn her to hell.
他办不到
He can't.
他是新教♥徒♥
He's protestant.
这帮人可是出了名的"吃软不吃硬"
It's all carrot and no stick with these people.
维多利亚 对不起
Victoria, I'm sorry.
我只想让你别再说艾米特了
I just wanted you to stop talking about Emmet.
就是有点过火了而已
I guess I got carried away.
我对你恩重如山
I did unspeakable things for you.
谢谢你辛苦跑了趟邮局
Thank you for going to the post office.
不客气
You're welcome.
这是我受洗时要穿的衣服
It's my dress for the christening.
好老婆去监狱看汉子就该穿这身
It's the one the good wife wore to visit big in prison.
不是吧 我也订了件一模一样的
No, no. No, that's the same dress that I ordered
准备受洗时穿的
to wear to the christening.
天哪 那就尴尬了
Oh, dear, what a dilemma.
这可怎么办啊
Whatever shall we do?
要不这次就让你穿吧
Why don't you wear the dress this time,
吃了这些瘦身糖后
because I'm gonna be so thin,
瘦下来的我穿这些衣服可能就不合身了
I won't be able to fit into mine after all that diet candy.
谢谢 你真是太好了
Oh, thank you. You're the best!
你可真乖 小乖乖
You're a good girl. Yes, you are.
要不再顺便帮我烫一下吧
Maybe you could steam it for me too?
你不觉得你差遣维多利亚过了头吗
Don't you think you're abusing Victoria just a little?
你不觉得她很开心吗
Don't you see how pleasant she's being?
我又不是在指责你
It wasn't a criticism.
你在干嘛
So what are you doing?
就看看我以前画的油画
Oh, I'm just looking at some of my old paintings.
什么 这些是你画的
What, you did these?
屋子里的画都是我画的
I did all the artwork in this house.
真是了不起
That's amazing!
真希望我也能画得这么好
Oh, I wish I could paint like this.
你可以的
Well, you can.
这就跟123一样简单
It's as easy as one, two, three.
1是黄色 2是蓝色
One is yellow, two is blue,
3是红色
and three is red.
慢着
Wait a minute.
我们墙上挂的是数字油画吗
We have paint-by-number art on our walls?
你们难道忘了我在和艾米特·劳森爵士约会吗
Have you forgotten that I am dating Sir Emmet Lawson?
放心没人会忘记的
I don't think anyone can forget that.
你就没更重要的事要操心吗
And don't you have bigger things to worry about...
肥婆
Tubby?
我的裙子什么时候变这么紧了
How can my skirt be tighter than I remember?
我都吃了这么多魔力瘦身糖了
I've been eating a ton of magic diet candy.
魔力的效果是这样的
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表