剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
贮藏当时物品与资料 用来与未来沟通
是啊
Yes.
就像我一样 不曾留下岁月的痕迹
Like me, it has not aged.
显然这次来与你预想的不一样
This trip certainly wasn't what you expected.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我想我可以打电♥话♥给市长
Well, I suppose I could call the mayor
看重命名城市广场的事可行与否
and see about renaming the town square.
我是说你的母亲
I meant about your mother.
你妹妹显然很担心
Your sister is obviously concerned.
贝丝老是瞎操心
Bess worries too much.
可能妈妈是有点健忘
I mean, sure, maybe my mother's getting a little forgetful
开始收集物品 这算不上什么大事
and starting to collect things, but big deal.
逛几趟慈善超♥市♥和大甩卖♥♥
A couple of trips to the goodwill
就什么事都没有了
and the dump, and everything will be fine.
梅兰妮 你收拾东西很有一套
And, Melanie, you are an awesome organizer.
的确如此 不是吗
I am, aren't I?
-我来帮忙 -太好了
- I'll help. - Great.
-爱尔卡呢 -没问题
- Elka? - Sure.
我都91岁了 我来搬钢琴
I'm 91. I'll move the piano.
不 你了解老人
No. You speak old.
我需要你尝试说服我妈妈
Now, I need you to try to convince my mother
她不需要那些东西
that she doesn't need all that stuff.
拥有一房♥间鞋子的女人如是说
Said by the woman with a guest room full of shoes.
请注意
For your information,
那房♥间的名叫"博鞋馆"
that room is called a "Shoe-seum."
就这样还说她妈脑子有问题
And her mother's the crazy one.
神秘约会游戏
Oh! Mystery date game!
好赞哦
Bitchin'!
我好久没有玩这游戏了
I haven't played this in forever,
大概有我不说"好赞哦"那么久了
Probably about the last time I said "Bitchin'."
瞧瞧这些旧衣服
Look at all these old clothes.
流苏花边背心 摇摆靴
Macrame vests, go-go boots,
60年代中期 跳摇摆舞时穿的靴
抹胸
Tube tops.
抹胸啊
Oh. Tube tops.
我高中时穿背背佳 背后还长痘
Yeah, I had a back brace and "Backne" in high school.
所以 你懂的
So, you know...
你就不能穿抹胸了
You couldn't wear tube tops?
不 不是不能 是不该穿
No, not couldn't. Shouldn't have.
第一次年鉴照相被拒绝了
First yearbook photo to be rejected.
看着太闹心
"Too disturbing."
你不能把我所有的宝贝都扔了
You can't throw out all my treasures.
好了 我们没这个精力多愁善感
All right, we can't afford to be sentimental.
如果你要清理东西
If you wanna get rid of stuff,
就得狠得下心
You have to get brutal,
包括这玩意儿
including this thing.
不 不 不 不可以
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
那是你父亲的灰
Those are your father's ashes.
爸爸死了
Dad died?
不是 那是他的烟灰
No, those are his cigar ashes.
他离开后 我把他的烟灰都倒了
When he left, I emptied all his ashtrays,
这股味让我想起他
And the smell reminds me of him.
这正如我说的嘛
Now, this is exactly what I was talking about.
老爸
Oh, daddy.
你说得没错
Oh, you're right.
就好像他正在这抱怨加拿大人
It's like he's right here complaining about the Canadians.
他们守错边界了
"We're guarding the wrong border!"
这破烂玩意儿可以扔了
Well, this hideous thing could go.
看着就像是会转送给
This looks like something that you'd regift
你不喜欢的人的东西
to someone you don't like.
这是你给我的
You gave it to me.
然后你给我了
And you gave it to me.
我们去拿些垃圾
Let's go get some garbage b--uh--
宝物袋吧
treasure bags.
怎么
What?
我知道疯子啥样
I know crazy.
我就跟一帮疯子住一起
I live with crazy.
你没疯 这耍的什么把戏
And you're not crazy. What's the scam?
好吧
Okay.
我是想要是能骗到贝丝
I figured that if I could trick Bess
让她以为我疯了
into thinking I was crazy,
她就能把维多利亚骗过来见我
She could trick Victoria into coming to visit.
结果奏效了
And it worked.
她来了 然后呢
Well, now, she's here. Now what?
我还没想好
I haven't thought that through.
你还真是维多利亚的亲娘
You really are Victoria's mother.
现在我得想个法子
Well, now, I've gotta figure out a way
让她在这多住些日子
to get her to stay more than just one night.
你能帮我保守秘密吗
Can I trust you with my secret?
当然
Absolutely.
事实上 我觉得咱们该找点乐子
In fact, I think we should have some fun.
-什么 -加倍的疯狂
- What? - Dial up the crazy.
哎呀 我转到了衰哥
Oh, no. I got the dud.
衰哥最可爱了
The dud is the cutest one.
我老想转到他 我知道自己定能把他改造好
I always wanted him. I knew I could fix him.
天哪 突然间明白了什么
Oh, dear. That was revealing.
*布法罗的姑娘 今夜你会不会来*
*Buffalo girls, won't you come out tonight*
有人在唱歌♥吗
Is that singing?
*布法罗的姑娘 今夜你会不会来*
*Buffalo girls, won't you come out tonight*
"在那月光之下"
And dance by the light
*翩翩起舞*
*Of the moon*
姑娘们 爱尔卡真是太棒了
Oh, girls! Elka is absolutely wonderful.
爱尔卡 愿意上我的电视节目吗
Oh, elka, would you be on my tv show?
哦 非常荣幸
Oh, I'd be delighted.
妈妈 那个节目都已经停播20年了
Aw, mom, they stopped shooting your show 20 years ago.
能别这样吗
Oh, will you stop it?
你这口气就跟第四频道那保安
You sound just like that security guard
一模一样
Over in channel four.
快看
Oh, look.
约翰·列侬和小野洋子
It's john lennon and yoko ono.
好吧 看来老妈这病的确不轻
Okay, so maybe we have a little problem.
贝丝说的没错
Ah, bess is right.
不仅仅家已经一团乱
It's not just the messy house.
俺娘的脑子也秀逗了 她需要去看医生
Mom's mind is going, and she needs help.
只是 我并不擅长啊
It's just-- I'm not good at this.
的确难啊
It's hard.
到了我们这个年纪
I mean, we're at an age where
父母也都到了需要赡养的时候了
our parents need to be parented.
那我必须谢谢我的幸运星了
I just thank my lucky stars
我妈现在烟瘾依然很大
My mother still smokes like a chimney.
肺报销之前 暂时不用担心她的脑子
Her lungs will go long before her brain does.
我的父母答应加入"生活辅助"计划
Well, my parents signed up for assisted living.
生活辅助
Assisted living?
他们两人都生活不能自理
What, they agreed to be hooked up to machines
要靠机器过余生了
For the rest of their lives?
尚能自理 只是生活辅助
Not life support. Assisted living.
就是那些高档的退休社区
They're fancy retirement communities.
你这意思就是说 砸钱就能平事儿吗
So you're saying just throw money at the problem?
我绝对不会...
I would never do that--
没事 我喜欢这个
no, no, I love it.
能解决就行
Problem solved.
爱尔卡准备去酒屋
Uh, elka's going to the liquor store.
她说这房♥子 "罪孽深重 需用酒刑"
She says this house is "Criminally under-vodka'd."
你们还需要点什么吗
And do you guys need anything?
不用 谢谢
No, no thanks.
贝丝 我准备好谈谈妈妈了
Bess, I'm ready to talk about mom.
你们私聊 我们回避
Oh, we'll give you your privacy.
我们能拿上这个简易烤炉吗
Hey, can we take the easy bake oven?
你知道厨房♥里有个真烤炉的吧
Oh, you do know there's a real oven in the kitchen?
知道 但如果里面没个灯泡的话
Yeah, but if it doesn't have a light bulb in it,
我还真就不知道该怎么办了
We don't know how to make it work.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表