剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
什么
What?
导演说我是最佳人选
The director assured me that I was the best choice.
还有个可笑的女人居然穿着戏服来的
One ridiculous woman even came in costume.
这人怎么能这么没眼力神
How could someone be so clueless?
我没眼力神
I'm clueless?
你连自己儿子是基佬都不知道
You don't even know your son is gay.
艾玛感谢
Thank you!
-啥 -爱尔卡
- What? - Elka!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
乔依 你的口音
Joy, your accent.
到底怎么回事
What's going on here?
好吧 我撒谎了
Okay. I lied.
但完全是出于好意
But for a good cause.
她只不过想帮帮自己的孙子
She just wanted to help her grandchild.
孙子
Grandchild?
他们不需要知道这个啊
They didn't need to know that part.
咱们走 拉维
Let's go, Ravi.
这娘们儿是个谎话精
This woman is a liar,
她不适合你
and this girl is not for you.
没有适合我的姑娘
No girl is for me.
真♥相♥是
The truth is...
我爱的是杰弗里
I love Jeffrey.
而且我们打算结婚
And we're going to be married.
结婚
Married?
我们秘密恋爱好多年了
We've been hiding our love for years.
所以你的意思是
So you mean
我永远不会有儿媳妇了
I'll never have a daughter-in-law?
听着 我知道这事儿有点突然
Look, I understand this is a bit of a shock,
但现在大家都敞开天窗说亮话了
but everything's out in the open now.
不再有秘密和谎言
No more secrets, no more lies.
谁想吃乔依的拿手好菜 印度甜蛋糕
Who wants some of Joy's famous raskadambas?
拉维 我们得走了
Ravi, we're leaving.
拜托 等一等
Please, wait.
我知道你不高兴
I know you're upset,
但你得当威尔伯的医生
but you have to be Wilbur's doctor.
他对我来说就是全世界
He means the world to me.
我还是个少女的时候
I gave up his dad for adoption
曾把他的爸爸送走领养
when I was a teenager.
你不能体会那是一种
You don't know how guilty
让女人多么内疚的感觉
that makes a woman feel.
事实上 斯克罗格女士 我懂
Actually, Ms. Scroggs, I do.
我也在年少时有过一个孩子
I too had a child when I was very young.
我也把他送去领养了
I also gave him up for adoption.
妈妈 这是真的吗
Mom, is that true?
是在我遇到你父亲之前
It was before I met your father.
很多年之后 从医学院毕业时
Years later after I finished med school,
我试图找到这个孩子
I tried to find this child.
据说他被带到一个叫做
I was told he was taken to a small village
赤木日瓦提的小村子
called Chimurawati.
赤木日瓦提
Chimurawati?
我就是那个村子的
Well, that is the name of my village.
说不定你知道那个
Then perhaps you might know what happened
手腕上有个奇怪胎记的小孩怎么样了
to a small child with a strange birthmark on his wrist,
胎记的形状像个手袋
a birthmark shaped like a handbag.
手袋
Handbag?
像这样的胎记吗
A birthmark like this?
我的宝贝
My baby.
我的母亲
Oh, my mother.
我的兄弟
My brother?
我的脑袋还为这些
My head is still spinning
离谱的事情晕着呢
from all these wild goings-on,
但是非常开心能够终于和我
but I am so glad to finally get to know
失散已久的儿子相认
my long lost boy.
太可惜了 你还得忙着排练
What a shame you'll be so busy rehearsing.
你说得对
You have a point.
布拉克内尔夫人的角色归你了
The part of Lady Bracknell is yours.
我得把时间都用来跟摩奴联♥系♥感情
I'll be too busy bonding with my Manu.
还有尼什卡
And Nishka.
尼什卡是谁
Oh, who's Nishka?
我老婆
My wife.
你是说我有个儿媳妇
You mean I have a daughter-in-law?
是的
Yes.
但你一定要对她温柔点
But you must be gentle with her.
她很害羞 又好欺负
She's timid and easily bullied.
摩奴 你让我充满欢喜
Manu, you fill my heart with joy.
好吧 拉维
Okay, Ravi,
如果这个男人能让你幸福
if this man makes you happy,
跟他结婚吧
marry him.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, mom.
我只希望我们的婚礼能够
I only hope our wedding is as nice
跟他为你策划的一样美好
as the one he plans for you.
两场婚礼都会有很多穿橘色衣服的宾客
Both will have many guests wearing orange.
印度传统服饰和囚服
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表