剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
but lately, nothing.
而且显而易见 姐这身段还是有料的
And obviously, I can still bring it,
所以 我确定他爱上别的女人了
so I'm pretty sure he's falling for someone else.
你真这么想吗
You really think so?
我是说 我关心个什么劲儿
I mean, you know, why would I care?
你要关心 因为我是你老板
Well, you care because I'm your boss,
现在我命令你去把那个
and I'm ordering you to find out
偷别人前夫的贱♥货♥揪出来
who this ex-husband-stealing bitch is.
我需要你随时随地贴紧阿莱克
I need you to be on top of Alec every minute.
巴不得呢
Gladly.
我是说 呃 我会
I mean, um, I'll--
去上他 是去做事
I'll do him-- I'll do it!
那把她揪出来后你打算怎么处置
So what are you gonna do to her when you find her?
俄亥俄州最棒的就是
Great thing about Ohio,
人人都有台锯木机
everybody's got a wood chipper.
我好怕
I'm scared.
我也怕
Me too.
所以这么说来
So basically...
克洛伊让我自己监视自己
Chloe's asking me to spy on myself.
-你打算怎么做 -毫无头绪
- What are you gonna do? - No idea.
你确定他喜欢的人是你吗
You're sure you're the one he's interested in?
绝对的
I am.
他看我时眼中的欲♥火♥就跟我
He looked at me the way I'm looking
看这蛋糕一个样
at this third cupcake.
而我呢 只对法式薯条感兴趣
For me, it's all about the French fries.
快到妈妈碗里来 你这个咸酥多汁的可人儿
Oh, come to mommy, you salty, greasy bit of heaven.
老娘要把你含入蜜口
I'm gonna put you in my mouth.
我打赌你肯定希望自己每说这么一句
I bet you wish you had a dime
天上就能掉一毛钱
for every time you've said that.
好啦 你俩差不多得了 不许吵
All right, you two. That's enough, no fighting.
现在我要举杯感谢你们支持我
Now I want to thank you all for supporting me
跟我一同长膘
by gaining a solidarity pound.
哇 能够狼吞虎咽地吃一顿真自在
Oh, it's so liberating to be able to just pig out.
好吃
Yum!
维多利亚 你这一口也太浅了吧
Victoria, all you ate was a sprinkle.
尊好吃
Delicious.
你还没吞下去 是吧
It's still in your mouth, isn't it?
吞下去了
Not anymore.
这一口绕过胃肠 直接给大腿增围了
Well, that just went straight to my thighs.
我还以为你想为这个角色增肥呢
I thought you wanted to gain weight for this part.
我是想啊 但实在是太难了
Well, I do, but it's just such hard work.
有什么难的 一个蛋糕而已
It's not hard! It's a cupcake.
就是人们常说的小菜一碟啊
It's literally a piece of cake.
我都能在梦里狂吃
I mean, I could eat them in my sleep.
我确实做梦都在吃
I do eat them in my sleep.
然后就从睡梦中被吓醒了
And then I wake up horrified from the dream,
然后就抱怨自己没能在梦里好好享受
and then I'm mad at myself for not enjoying it
因为梦里吃不会长胖啊 我的老天
because it was just a dream, for god's sakes!
别管我 继续回到你的增食问题
But go on, you said you had food issues.
有什么大不了的啊 张嘴吃就行了
What's the big deal? Just eat.
我实在做不来
I can't do this.
可怜的维多利亚
Poor Victoria.
她一直这么瘦
She's always been thin.
这完全让她感到不自在了
This is totally out of her comfort zone.
是啊
Yeah.
也许做些让自己不自在的事挺好的
Maybe it's good to get out of your comfort zone.
像我吧 总是
I mean, I'm always worried
提心吊胆 未雨绸缪
about consequences and planning ahead.
你们知道吗
You know what?
对于我跟阿莱克 就顺其自然吧
I'm just gonna let things happen with Alec.
不管结局如何
Let the chips fall where they may.
哇 有薯条
Oh! Chips.
如果大家都跳出自己的安全地带
Well, if we're all breaking free of our comfort zones,
我也在考虑重回大学
I'm thinking about going back to college.
当年没毕业 让我心里一直有个结
It's always bothered me that I didn't finish,
而且我也希望为威尔伯树立个好榜样
and I want to set a good example for Wilbur.
太棒了
That's fantastic!
没人愿意说破一个显而易见的问题么
Is nobody gonna say the obvious?
她都老成那样了
She's too old.
好吧 就让这条裤子告诉你们真♥相♥吧
All right. This should explain everything.
十岁那年 我穿着它去参加训练营
I wore these to camp new beginnings when I was 10.
你参加过减肥训练营吗
You went to fat camp?
并不是 只是为胖小孩准备的运动营
No, it was a sports camp for fat kids.
从没听你提起过
You never told us.
是啊 关于那段时光 我并未透露太多
Yeah, well, I blocked a lot of that time out.
但我还是记得
But I still remember
学校其他孩子怎么叫我的
what the other kids at school called me.
"肥多利亚·蔡斯"
"Thicktoria Chase"
或者"维多利亚·踩死一头壮牛"
Or "Victoria Chases an ice cream truck."
还有 "死胖子"
Also, "lardass."
但经过努力 那个夏天过后
But with hard work, by the end of that summer,
我从"肥多利亚"转型为"飞多利亚"
I went from "thicktoria" to "sticktoria."
我留着这条裤子
And I keep these pants around
只是为了提醒自己不能再变肥
just to remind me never to get fat again.
现在我面对一个终身难遇的角色
And now I have the role of a lifetime,
我却无法狂吃一顿来适应角色
and I can't eat the rolls to make it happen.
你为什么不延续自己矫揉造作的戏路呢
Why don't you just chew the scenery like you usually do?
何不跟伍迪谈谈 解释下这个状况呢
Why can't you just talk to woody, explain the situation?
没错 也许人家没把这当回事呢
Yeah, maybe he'll say it's not a big deal.
好吧 问一问也无伤大雅 是吧
Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to ask, right?
唉 别啊
Oh, boy.
你好啊 克洛伊
Hi, Chloe.
她怕打雷
She's afraid of thunder.
不 不 不
Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no!
-抱紧我 -好吧
- Hold me. - Oh, okay.
克洛伊 会没事的
It's gonna be okay, Chloe.
我好想阿莱克
I miss Alec.
他真是打雷必备好伴侣
He was such a good thunder buddy.
只要一闪电 他就会抱起我
At the first crack of lighting, he'd swoop me up,
一直抱到床上 整晚抱着我
carry me to bed, and hold me all night.
他貌似很擅长
He seems like he'd be really great at...
做雷电伴侣
thunder buddy-ing.
阿莱克是完美丈夫
Alec was the perfect husband,
被我一手毁了
and I ruined it.
知道他看上哪个荡♥妇♥了吗
Any information on that slut he's interested in?
不知道
No, no.
你知道那个荡♥妇♥可能是谁吗
Do you have any idea who the slut could be?
我偷听到他
I overheard him
和他哥哥打电♥话♥的时候
on the phone talking to his brother
说是一个笑容极美 身材火爆的褐发女
about a curvy brunette with a killer smile.
笑容极美是吗
Killer smile, huh?
还说了别的吗
Mm, did he say anything else?
没有
No.
梅兰妮 我觉得我能信任你
I feel like I can trust you, Melanie.
你可以相信我
Yeah, you can.
我会找到这个性感褐发女
Listen, I will find this hot brunette.
我可没说性感
I didn't say hot.
是没有 不过她听上去
Well, yeah, but she sounds
挺有料的
like she's got a lot going for her.
我会找到她 让她别打
I will find her and tell her to forget
阿莱克的主意
about Alec.
注定没指望的
It's a lost cause.
你做雷电伴侣不咋的 但是个好间谍
You're a bad thunder-buddy but you're a good spy,
做朋友后者更重要
and that's more important in a friend.
雨停了
Hey, the rain stopped.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
你可以走了
You can go now.
这会可是凌晨2点
Well, it's 2:00 in the morning.
没你事了 快走
We're done here. Scoot!
梅兰妮 我给伍迪的助手留了三条言
Melanie, I left three messages with Woody's assistant,
他都没回我
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表