剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Well, that's odd. You got all seven digits.
你这人挺有意思的
You know, you're a funny guy.
没错
Yeah.
我想你肯定是
Guess you must have a different gal
夜夜换床伴吧
every night of the week, huh?
其实 我更喜欢一次
Well, actually, I prefer to date
只踩一只船
one woman at a time.
事实上 我今晚约了一个
In fact, I'm meeting somebody here tonight
我很喜欢的女人
that I really like.
妓♥女♥嘛
Prostitute.
有道理 玩完就走 烦恼没有
Makes sense. No muss, no fuss.
-不 不是妓♥女♥ -不是吗
- No, she's not a prostitute? - No?
没事时你喜欢做些什么
So what do you do for kicks?
我喜欢打一些经典的电子游戏
I like vintage video games.
光晕 国王密使 半条命
Halo, King's Quest, Half-Life.
半条命 我可喜欢了
Half-Life? Oh. I love Half-Life.
我的用户名叫"贝茨先生"
My screen name is Mr. Bates,
《唐顿庄园》的那个
from Downton Abbey.
-你就是贝茨先生吗 -是啊
- You're Mr. Bates? - Yeah.
哥们 你好像在游戏里杀死过我
Dude! I think you fragged me.
-不是吧 -是真的
- No way. - Yeah!
而且我超喜欢《唐顿庄园》
And I love Downton Abbey.
最爱剧集之一
It's one of my favorites.
我现在就有五集的录像
I have five episodes DVR's right now.
剧透一下
Oh, well, spoiler alert,
庄园经营的不太好
the estate is being mismanaged.
不是吧
No.
没错
I know.
鲍勃 好巧啊
Bob, what a surpise!
你怎么跟肖恩在一起
What are you doing here with Sean?
什么 肖恩
Wha... Sean?
你认识乔依吗
You know Joy?
乔依 你认识鲍勃吗
Joy, you know Bob?
他是我老板
He's my boss.
我们找个地方坐下来吧
Shall we get a table?
正好我也饿了
Yeah, I could eat.
好吧 我让服务员找个大点的桌子
Okay. I'll ask the hostess for a bigger table.
太好了
Great.
真是无巧不成书啊
Wow, what a crazy coincidence, huh?
巧你个大头 你打什么歪主意
This is no coincidence. What are you up to?
乔依
Joy,
职场无情 咱俩没法在一起
for professional reasons, you and I cannot be lovers.
又来了
Oh, God.
但我仍然关心你
But I still care about you.
所以我来看看肖恩这个人
So I came down here to check out this Sean guy,
看他是不是配得上你
see if he's good enough for you.
好消息是 他配得上你
And good news is he is.
可能是我喝多了才这么说
And it may just be the Jack talking,
他倒不介意和干侦探的在一起
but he's pretty easy on the peepers.
搞什么
Damn.
肖恩还没回你的短♥信♥吗
Sean still not returning your texts?
他和鲍勃在看《唐顿庄园》的时候
He and Bob turn their phones off
总是把手♥机♥关机
when they're watching Downton,
还有玩半条命 或看棒球比赛的时候
or playing Half-Life or going to baseball games.
真是有了基情 忘了激♥情♥
Their bromance is ruining my romance.
哥们比娘们重要 乔依
Bros before hos, Joy.
hos同holes
爱尔卡
Elka!
我说的不对吗
Did I say it wrong?
他们是好哥们 她是个娘们
They're the bros, she's the ho.
没错啊
No, that's right.
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
好吧 你们都听过那个故事吧
All right, everyone's heard the story
某人睡醒后发现自己在一个酒店的浴缸里
of someone who wakes up in a hotel bathtub
周围都是冰块 少了个肾
full of ice missing a kidney, right?
-听过 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
我想找那个偷肾的人聊聊
I need to find the guy who does that.
你真的要偷摘别人的肾吗
You seriously want to steal someone else's kidney?
现在是有人打算偷走我的肾
Well, it's what's happening to me.
我这是传递"爱心"
I'm paying it forward.
没错 这是个手术
Yes, it's an operation.
而且没错 这是件大事
And yes, it's a big deal.
但这个可怜的小姑娘
But there is a little girl out there
将会因你的奉献
that is going to live
而重获新生
because you do this.
前提是她愿意捐
If she does it.
我有点担心一觉起来 自己就少了个肾
Well, I'm half afraid I'm gonna wake up without a kidney.
房♥门看来是要锁了
I'm locking my door.
你好 什么事
Hello? Yes?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你们另有好人选了
You're going in a different direction.
更年轻的人选
With someone younger.
当然 我是挺失望
No, of course I'm disappointed,
但我能理解
but I understand.
再见
Good-bye.
你丢了个角色吗
Did you lose a part?
相反 我赚到了
Nope. I gained one.
他们找到了更好的配对
They found a better match.
我的肾保住了
I am keeping my kidney.
我这会心里可真是五味杂陈
Oh! So many emotions are fighting each other right now.
幸福 欢愉 快乐至极
Happiness, euphoria, utter joy.
那怎么听你打电♥话♥时那么悲伤
Then why did you sound so sad on the phone?
这样才能保住我"一心奉献"的高姿态
Well, so I'd still get credit for wanting to do it.
效果堪比当年我答应带孩子们
Oh, this is even better than when I told my children
去迪斯尼 结果都出水痘了没去成
I'd take them to Disneyland, and they all got chicken pox.
这不是肖恩的夹克嘛
Is that Sean's jacket?
是的
Yeah.
他借给我的
He loaned it to me
我俩一起去看克利夫兰印第安人[棒球队]
when we went to the Indians game together
的比赛时我有点冷
and I got a little bit chilly.
还留有他的余香
It still smells like him.
听着 鲍勃
Look, Bob.
肖恩人的确是不错
I realize Sean is a nice guy.
相当不错
Really nice.
跟他在一起很有趣
And he's fun to be with.
超级有趣
Super fun.
但我需要你离他远一点
But I need you to back off,
我跟我的男朋友需要多点"二人世界"
so I can spend more time with my boyfriend.
你这是在要求我不再见他吗
So are you asking me to stop seeing him?
真想不到我要这么说 但是的
I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes.
找你自己的热辣"小马哥"消防员去
Get your own super-hot brony fireman.
何处寻 乔依
Where, Joy?
何处寻
Where?
我不明白为什么我们不能一起出去玩了
I don't understand why we can't hang out anymore.
是因为我吗
Was it something I did?
不是因为你 是我不好
No, it's not you. It's me.
但你不是说...
But you said...
你我彼此都说过很多话
Look, we both said a lot of things.
但有时那些话只是逢场作戏罢了
It doesn't mean they weren't all real and true at the time.
听着 我们以后还是朋友
Look, we can still be friends.
我们本来不就是朋友
But that's what we are.
听着 你我这档子事的确有点复杂
Yeah. Look, this whole thing is getting a little confusing.
不过 我俩还能时不时见个面什么的
But...Look, we'll still see each other around, all right?
非常感谢你能让我来这一趟
Thank you so much for letting me come over.
我也很开心我们能见面
Oh, I'm so glad that we got to meet.
尽管我还很难过
Though I am just devastated
没法把肾捐给你
that I can't give you my kidney.
没关系
That's okay.
因为你那条新闻
I mean, I found a match
我才能找到配对
'cause you did that news thing.
再说 我是你的忠实粉丝
Plus, I'm such a big fan.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表