剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Only because I didn't want her to be surprised
万一他俩能走到那一步
If and when the issue ever came up,
这个我们还是全力支持的
Which we're all rooting for!
比尔 只有一个我真的不介意
Bill, I am totally fine with one--
不仅不介意 这样反而更好
More than fine. It's better really.
蛋越少 质越好
The less, the merrier.
瞧 她可喜欢呢
See, she loves it.
咱们继续吧 好吗
So let's just keep playing, okay?
好的
Okay.
那谁 蛋... 比尔
So, ball-- bill...
到你了
It's your turn.
没问[题] 咱们言归正传
No prob. Let's get back to pics.
这是个男人
Uh, it's a man.
满脸泪
With tears.
我知道了
Oh, oh, I know this!
阿莱克参加《危险边缘》
It's Alec on jeopardy!
-《乱世浮生》 -答对了
- The crying game. - yes!
1992年英国电影
你发过誓绝不跟别人提《危险边缘》的事
You swore you'd never tell anybody about jeopardy!
那你还答应我绝不提OBB的事儿呢
Like you swore you'd never tell anyone about O.B.B.!
重申一下 一个蛋够我爽的了
Again, I'm thrilled with just the one.
真是糟糕透了
Well, this is a disaster.
我经纪人说这角色我肯定是拿不回来了
My agent said that there's no way I can get that part back,
到手的角色没了谁受得了
And I can't afford to lose parts.
作为演员 没几年青春饭可以吃了
As an actress, I have a limited shelf life.
放轻松 小维
Take it easy, Vic.
年近"哔"岁还这么惊[艳]
You look "Incred" For .
比尔
Bill!
乔依·斯克罗格 你好大的胆子
oh, Joy Scroggs, how could you?
那数字怎能告诉外人 彼此之间都不能说
We never say that number! Not even to each other.
这件事比什么 "动不动就缩词"
Well, this makes all the word shortening
"留了一撮傻♥逼♥胡"
And the ugly soul patches
还有"梅兰妮三俗的调情音乐" 严重得多
And Melanie's cornball sex music look like nothing.
我缩一缩词又怎么了
What's wrong with word shortening?
这样很"方快"啊[方便快捷]
It's more "Expedish."
还是有那么一丁点让人烦躁的
It can be the tiniest bit annoying.
你还真爱鸡蛋里面挑骨头
Well, that's a little picky.
怪不得你的情路一直都不顺遂
No wonder you have bad luck with men.
阿莱克 我可是私底下告诉你的
Alec, I told you that in confidence!
你告诉阿莱克我一直情路坎坷
You told Alec I have bad luck with men?
消停点 乔依
Come on, Joy.
是个人都能给你捅出去
Anybody could have said that.
梅兰妮 你不是说爱我这一撮小胡子吗
Melanie, you said that you loved my soul patch.
你不是还说过你爱约翰·梅尔吗
And you said you loved John Mayer.
美国创作歌♥手 后一首为其代表作
《你的身体是仙境》怎么就三俗了
Your body is a wonderland is cornball sex music?
这里的"你的"又没指代明确
Well, the "Your" Is not specific.
我总觉得他是在对我唱
It sounds like he's singing it to me.
我看是有人太自恋了吧
Somebody's a little bit into themself.
再自恋他也拿不到
Somebody who used to be
"克利夫兰钻石级王老五"
Cleveland's most eligible "Bach."
你之所以拿得到
You only won that
是因为梅兰妮逼着我退出了
because melanie made me drop out.
逼着你 瞧 就说你耿耿于怀
Made you? See? You are upset about it.
承认吧你就
Just admit it!
你就坦白吧 除了我你还跟办公室里的
And admit the truth about the nine other women
九个姑娘约过会
you've slept with at the office!
-九个 -我没写"九"啊
- nine? - I didn't write "Nine"!
我写的是"妮娜" 傻♥逼♥自动纠错
I wrote "Nina." Stupid autocorrect.
原来是妮娜
It was Nina?
就是那个拿到离大楼最近停车位的姑娘
Nina with the parking space closest to the building?
不需要上《危险边缘》我也能猜得出
Well, you don't have to be on jeopardy!
她是怎么拿到那个车位的
To know how she got that.
瞧 她没你说的那么傻
See, she's not so stupid.
你跟人说我傻
You said I was stupid?
我说你比起"智问"更爱看"大转盘"
No, I said you were more into wheel than jeps.
梅兰妮 别让你过盛的嫉妒心
Melanie, don't let your jealousy
和不安全感毁了你自己
and your insecurity get the best of you.
谁跟你说我嫉妒心过盛又没安全感了
Oh, and who said I was jealous and insecure?
你自己
You did!
那你也没必要再提一次
Well, you didn't have to repeat it!
要是现在真的在参加"大转盘"
And if I actually were on wheel right now,
我准备先买♥♥个元音
I would buy a vowel
再找几个粗鲁的辅音拼接上
And put some impolite consonants around it
后面再跟个"你"[去你x的]
And then add the word "You"!
幸运大转盘不能随便加词的
You can't add words on wheel of fortune!
老娘想怎么玩就怎么玩
I just play to have fun!
《通关密♥码♥》里就绝不会出现这种情况
This never happens on password.
美国六七十年代电视智力竞赛类节目
瞧 朋友和朋友约会就是这结果
See, this is what happens when friends date friends.
-所以都是我的错是吧 -反正不是我的错
- Oh, so now it's my fault! - well, it's not my fault.
这算是我俩第一次吵架吧
So I guess this is our first fight.
应该是吧
I guess so.
我讨厌吵架
I hate fighting.
我更倾向于把怨气埋在心底
I prefer to keep things to myself
让它翻腾个十五二十年
and let 'em simmer for 15, 20 years.
我是匹脱缰的野马
I'm a bolter.
一见状况不对 我就跑得无影无踪
There's no problem I can't run away from.
那你这次怎么不跑
So why aren't you running away now?
我现在可是一肚子松露黄油和松露酒
I'm full of truffle butter and truffle wine.
还因为我疯狂地爱着你
And I'm crazy about you.
我也疯狂地爱着你
I'm crazy about you too.
真抱歉我逼你放弃"王老五"那个称号♥了
I'm really sorry I made you give up the bachelor thing.
我只是在不安吧
I guess I'm just worried, you know,
你还想当"王老五"吗
That--that you still want to be eligible.
不 我可不想当什么"王老五"
No, no. I-I don't want to be eligible.
我想我在乎的只是可以拿这事
I think I just liked the bragging rights
吹吹牛罢了
of the bachelor thing.
我想要的 只是有你做伴
Truth is I love being with you,
我希望全世界都知道
and I want the world to know.
事实上 我考虑好了
In fact, I've been thinking
是时候告诉同事们我俩的事了
we should tell everyone at the office about us.
这主意好
I'd like that.
你这一撮小胡子我也开始适应了
And I'm really getting used to the soul patch.
你才没有 明早我就给剃了
No, you're not. I'll shave tomorrow.
要不今晚 你看着办
Or tonight, your choice.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表