剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
我有办法了
I've solved it.
好的
Okay.
我要让妈妈在卡诺加瀑布镇
I'm gonna set mom up
加入"生活辅助"计划
In assisted living here in canoga falls.
全部的花费由我承担
And--and I'll pay for everything.
这样以来 你也可以时常去探望下
And, that way, you can still look in on her every day,
但却可以不用亲自打理那么多贮藏物品
But you don't have to deal with all the hoarding.
这是双赢啊
And it's a win-win.
的确 这想法不错
No, uh, that's a great idea.
就一个地方有些问题
Um, there's just one little hiccup.
我恐怕没时间来
I won't actually be here.
你还记得高中那可爱的汉克·道森吗
Um, do you remember cute hank dawson from high school?
就有弱视那个
The guy with the lazy eye?
是的 他治好了已经
Well, yeah, he got that fixed.
我们后来在网上认识了
But, um, yeah, we found each other on the internet,
然后 我俩情投意合
And we-- we really hit it off.
那太好了
Oh, well, great!
那你可以花时间多陪陪他了
So now, you can spend more time with him.
我也是这么想的 不过他人在亚利桑那
Well, yeah, that's the plan, but he's in arizona.
我们准备买♥♥辆房♥车
So we're gonna buy a winnebago,
然后骑着它环游全国
And we're gonna motor-home all over the country.
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是准备放弃一切
So you're quitting everything
跟个眼神都聚焦不到一起的人去旅行
To go travel with some cross-eyed man?
你怎么不直接告诉我你这是
Why didn't you tell me that you were doing something
脑袋发热 自寻死路
So desperate and ridiculous?
天啊 我不就怕你对我冷嘲热讽嘛
Gee, maybe I thought you'd say something snide.
少来
Oh, please.
一直以来 我对你都是
Now, I have never been anything
充满关爱 无条件支持
But a supportive, loving sister to you,
时髦且老练 一个让你可以敬仰的模范姐姐
A chic, sophisticated role model for you to look up to.
知道吗 维多利亚
You know, victoria, you know,
我好不容易能有个机会能离开这屋子
I finally have a chance to get out of this house,
离开这个小镇
And get out of this town,
在自己的生活中找到点乐子
And do something fun with my life.
好的 我能理解
Okay, I-I-I understand that.
但是没人能取代得了你
But there's no one to take your place.
我不知道怎么做个懂事的女儿
I-I don't know how to be the responsible one.
就像戏演到一半
It would--it would be like switching roles
突然让我换角色
Halfway through a play.
不是每个人都在你的戏里
Not everybody's in your play.
我在我自己的戏里
I'm in my own play,
我也想要有个美好的结局
And I want it to have a happy ending.
姑娘们 聊什么呢
Hey, girls! What's the buzz?
天哪 真受不了这玩偶幕门
Oh, god. Forgot about the puppet door.
就因为这个 都没男的来过
It's the reason I never had boys over.
绝佳的计生方法
Best birth control ever.
你俩在聊什么呢
So what are you two talking about?
我们刚在聊贝丝和汉克·道森
Oh, we're just talking about bess and hank dawson.
"弱视"道森
"Lazy eye" Dawson?
他怎么了
what about him?
那什么 我们又联♥系♥上了
Well, you know, we've--we--we've reconnected.
我们... 我们弄了辆房♥车
And we're-- we're gonna get a winnebago,
准备骑着它环游全国
And we're gonna travel all over the country.
之后 我准备搬到亚利桑那
And then, I'm gonna go to arizona
跟他住在一起
And live with him.
什么
What?
你要和我住一起
You live with me.
-我知道 妈妈 -不行 不行
- I know, mom. - No, no, no.
你不能离开我 贝丝
You can't leave me, bess.
没了你我肯定会疯的
I-I-I'd be lost without you.
我需要你
I need you.
需要我 是吗
You do, don't you?
我想我可以 和汉克谈谈
I guess I could-- I could talk to hank--
老妈 不行
Mom, no.
应该让贝丝去
Um, Bess needs to go.
而且现在也轮到我来照顾你了
And besides, it's--it's my turn to spend time with you.
你跟我一起去克利夫兰
So you're gonna come to Cleveland.
我会尽全力
And I am gonna set you up
为你安排最好的生活辅助
in the best assisted living I can find.
一定非常不错啦
Oh, it's gonna be great.
你觉得怎么样 老妈
So what do you say, mom? Huh?
她同意搬去克利夫兰了吗
So she agreed to move to Cleveland?
是啊 我真的太高兴了
Yes, and I feel really good about it.
你们知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为我最好的朋友可是
'cause my best friend is one of the best
最厉害的生活辅助设施猎手之一啊
assisted living facility finders there is.
我父母的事我确实处理得不错 对吧...
I did do really well with my parents, didn't I?
我知道你什么目的
I know what you're up to.
什么闻起来这么香
Mm, what smells so good?
速成蛋糕
Mm, it's easy bake cake.
我小时候很希望跟鲍比·谢尔曼的婚礼上
When I was a kid, I wanted that cake at my wedding
能有这么个蛋糕
to Bobby Sherman.
我希望的是罗德·斯图尔特
For me, it was Rod Stewart.
当发现我太小了配不上他的时候
I was so mad
我可生气了
I was too young for him.
现在我对他来说太老了
Now, I'm too old for him.
利亚
Hey, Tori.
我想感谢你所做的一切
I just wanna thank you for what you just did.
你也知道我很久以来
Hey, we both know I was long overdue
都没尽职照顾妈妈
to help take care of mom.
你别担心了
And don't you worry.
我会把她照顾得很好的
I will take excellent care of her.
她在哪儿呢
Where is she?
我以为她跟你在一起
Huh, I thought she was with you.
我搞过头了
I went too far!
她们要把我软禁在家里了
They're gonna shove me in a home!
她们要把我从家里赶出来
They wanna drag me out of my house,
再赶到克利夫兰某个老农家里
and dump me in an old folks' home in Cleveland.
我早就说了你这是在玩火自焚
I told you you were playing with fire.
是你让我搞点大的
You told me to dial up the crazy.
要我说 这话要看你怎么理解啊
In my defense, that can mean anything.
现在我该怎么办
Now what am I supposed to do?
我爱维多利亚 她是我的生活之光
I mean, I love Victoria. She's my light.
但贝丝 贝丝则是我的依靠之石
But Bess... Bess is my rock.
你必须放手让贝丝走
You have to let Bess go.
你或许应该让维多利变成你的依靠之石
Maybe you should let Victoria be the rock for a change.
我已经尽力保持严肃了
I tried to keep a straight face.
真的
I really did.
这算怎么回事儿
I mean, what is this about?
我都这把年纪了还搬去克利夫兰
Me moving to Cleveland at my age.
为什么不呢
Why not?
-你多大了 有80吗 -还没呢
- What are you, 80? - Not yet.
你还是个孩子呢
You're a kid.
跟维多利亚说你想住在有湖景的公♥寓♥
Tell Victoria you want a condo with a lake view.
这倒还不错
Well, that might be okay.
但有一个问题
One question, though.
克利夫兰的布偶戏环境如何
How's the puppet scene in Cleveland?
我要很骄傲地说 我不知道
I'm proud to say I have no idea.
我跟你说什么才叫胡闹吧
I'll tell you what crazy is:
装疯卖♥♥傻几个月
pretending to be crazy for months
就为了让维多利亚来看你
just to get Victoria to visit.
你为什么不直接求她
Why didn't you just ask her?
我已经求了12年了
I have been asking her for 12 years.
那现在我们能别扯谎了吗
Now, now, can't we just stop with the lies?
我42岁了 你看我还是能面对现实的
I'm 42 years old. I think I can handle the truth.
真♥相♥就是贝丝要开启人生新篇章了
Actually, the truth is Bess is moving on,
我想我也应该如此
and I should too,
所以当心哦 克利夫兰
so look out, Cleveland.
-我来啦 -妈妈 太棒了
- Here I come. - Oh, mom, that is great.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表