剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
But you were wrong about one thing.
我确实变了
I have changed.
我现在真的很幸福
I'm really happy now,
这就是我的"人生第二幕"
and this my second act.
既然说到"人生第二幕"
And in the spirit of second acts,
咱俩不如重新开始
what do you say you and I start a new one?
-我很乐意 -但还有件事
- I'd like that. - Oh, but one thing.
我确实喜欢动物
I really do like animals,
很抱歉在你小的时候
and I'm so sorry that you weren't able
我没让你养只狗狗
to have a pet when you were a kid.
-你过敏吗 -家里是白地毯
- Allergies? - White carpets.
我怎么做才能弥补呢
I wish I could make it up to you.
-我这有只狗狗 -恭喜你 爱尔卡
- I have a puppy. - Oh, good for you, Elka.
对哦
Oh.
你想养它吗
Do you want this puppy?
国家公共电台是由
Is NPR sponsored by
约翰·D与凯瑟琳·麦克阿瑟基金会赞助的吗
the John D. And catherine t. Macarthur foundation?
美国最大的私人基金会之一
天啊 还真没人听这个台啊
Boy, nobody listens to NPR, do they?
我很乐意养
I'd love him.
手术就快好了 不过是好消息
The doctor will be out in a minute, but great news.
吉祥一切安好
Chance came through with flying colors.
-太好了 -松了一口气
- Yay! - Oh, that's such a relief.
你怎么样 跟消防员进展如何
So how about you? How'd you do with the fireman?
-我们要约会了 -顶多就六个月吧
- We have a date. - I give it six months.
这么看好
Really?
梅米·苏·约翰逊
Mamie Sue Johnson?
我的天啊 汤米·希尔
Oh, my gosh. Tommy Hill?
其实现在是我汤米·希尔医生啦
Well, I actually go by Dr. Tommy hill now.
不过没错 就是我
But yeah, it's me.
你俩认识对方
You two know each other?
好惊人的侦查力哦 乔伊
Excellent detective work, Joy.
一年级时 汤米坐我后边
Tommy sat behind me in first grade.
我当时可喜欢她了
I had the biggest crush on her.
我向朋友打听她叫什么
I asked my friend what her name was.
他说 叫梅米·苏·约翰逊 会认字哦
And he said, "Mamie Sue Johnson. She can read."
所以他冲我扔石块来引起我的注意
So he got my attention by throwing a rock at me.
脑袋直接砸出花了
Cut her head right open.
一到雨天 这地儿还隐隐作痛呢
It still throbs when it's about to rain.
-你过得如何 -挺好
- So how have you been? - Good.
结过婚 7个孩子 19个孙子
I was married. 7 kids, 19 grandkids.
妻子去世了 所以我现在一个人
My wife passed away, so it's just me now.
你怎么样
And you?
-有6个儿子 -这样啊
- Six boys. - Ah.
8个孙子 我也一个人
Eight grandkids. And it's just me now too.
赶紧的啊
Make the move!
刚刚有人送来一只兔子
There was a rabbit here earlier
眼睛好丑 特别恐怖
with hideous, crusty eyes.
你也看到啦 真是个好的案例
Oh, you saw him? What a fascinating case.
他不幸被撞到...
Had an unfortunate contusion--
啊 梅米
Oh, Mamie.
你总为钓男人不惜所有
You were always such a shameless flirt.
-我就不兜圈子了 -好
- May I be forward with you? - Please.
你周六晚上有什么安排
What are you doing Saturday night?
约了个高大帅气的医生吃饭
I'm having dinner with a tall, handsome doctor.
-唉 -是你啦
- Oh. - It's you.
-是我吗 -是你
- It's me? - It's you.
看 姐这才叫钓男人
See? That's how it's done.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表