剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
It's Wilbur,
穿着你送给他的洗礼服
in the christening gown you gave him.
瑞乔依娜
Rejoyla.
迟早我们都要谈谈的
We have to talk sometime.
我确实有话要跟你说
Well, I definitely have something to say to you.
说吧 我受得住
Go ahead. Let me have it.
我要说的是...
What I want to say is...
谢谢
Thank you.
什么
What?
你说得对
You were right.
没有你我会嫁给西蒙 肯定长久不了
I would have married Simon, it wouldn't have lasted,
我现在就是单身妈妈了
and I would've been a single mother.
你知道单身妈妈的难处
You knew how hard that was,
你不想我受同样的苦
and you wanted to spare me.
还有
And also...
虽然我不喜欢
Although I haven't exactly enjoyed
你对我的过度苛求
your constant, lifelong criticism,
我知道你确实是为我好
I do realize it's because you want the best for me.
一心一意只为了我而已
And that's all you've ever wanted.
洗干净了
All clean.
小孩儿还真不好带
Boy, kids are a lot of work.
欧文
Owen,
我给你点建议好吗
would you mind a bit of advice?
当然
Okay, sure.
等他长大了 犯错误时
When he gets older and makes mistakes,
不要对他太苛刻
don't be too hard on him.
孩子们并不完美
Children aren't perfect,
但他们不需要你来告诉他们
but they don't need to know that you know that.
世界会让他认识自己的缺陷
The world will tell him he has flaws.
尽你所能做他身边那个
Try to be the one that looks at him
最能包容他的人就好
with the kindest eyes.
这还真有点冷
Oh, it's getting a bit chilly.
我得加件外套
I need a sweater.
乔依 你还需要什么吗
Can I get you anything, Joy?
不用 妈
No, Mom.
我想要的都得到了
I think I got everything I need.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表