剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Yeah.
有人占了我们的桌子
Someone's at our table.
好啊 保龄美女们
Hello, Globs!
玛丽·泰勒·摩尔 本人
看来她终归还是来了
Looks like she made it after all.
女士们 这瓶酒需要大概
Okay, ladies, this wine's gonna take
20分钟的醒酒时间
about 20 minutes to breathe.
看看我们 又一次团聚
Look at us... back together.
内什么 爱尔卡是性感尤物
Let's see, Elka was the bombshell,
我是美♥腿♥女
I was the legs,
-黛安是智多星 -才不是呢
- Diane was the brains... - No.
而梅米·苏是那个没头脑
And Mamie Sue was the ditz.
不 你才是性感尤物
No, you were the bombshell,
黛安是美♥腿♥女 梅米·苏是没头脑
Diane was the legs, and Mamie Sue was the ditz.
我才是美♥腿♥女
I was the legs.
安琪是智多星
Angie was the brains,
而梅米·苏是...
and Mamie Sue was the...
没头脑
ditz.
现在你们都没辙了吧
Well, the joke's on all of you.
当你们早已风光不再时
You're not any of those things anymore,
我还是当年的"没头脑"
but I'm still ditzy.
看看在座的各位
Looking around this table.
我心中一直有个疑惑
I have to ask one question.
你们怎么都这么老啦
How did you all get so old?
见到你们真是太好了
Well, it's great to see you guys.
我们怎么会错过了这么多年
How did we let so many years go by?
我知道
I know.
因为在我们赢了以后
Because after we won the championship,
被胜利冲昏了头脑
the fame went to our heads,
你们一个个都拽起来了
and you all became divas,
结果大家就不欢而散了
which led to a very ugly breakup.
谢谢 梅米·苏
Thanks, Mamie Sue.
我觉得她只是在反问 没必要回答
I think that was more of a rhetorical question.
名誉可没冲昏我的头脑
Fame did not go to my head.
是嘛 那是谁指示赞助商
Oh, yeah? Who got the sponsor
将我们踢出去 自己独演了阿华田的广♥告♥
to cut the rest of us out of that Ovaltine commercial?
他只想要我
He only wanted me.
是啊 自从选了你
Yeah, and after he had you,
你一进 我们就给踢出来了
you were in, and we were out.
没错 当年咱里的荡♥妇♥就是你
That's right. You were the tramp.
不对 爱尔卡才是
No, Elka was the tramp.
总是往烘手♥机♥下面靠
Always backing up into a hand dryer,
就为了能让风把她的保龄裙吹起来
so it would blow her bowling skirt up.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
每次都是
Every time.
至少我没叛变去别的团队
At least I didn't leave for another team.
我就是受不了戴安和安琪总是在吵架
I just couldn't stand Diane and Angie always fighting.
没错 就因为你们吵架
Yeah, your fight ruined our chance
我们丢了生活杂♥志♥的封面
at the Life magazine cover.
-那就是我们真正解散的原因 -没错
- Yeah, that's what really broke up the team. - Yeah.
凭什么她在每张照片里面
How come she got to be in the center
都站在中间
of every picture?
因为我迷人的笑容
Because I had the smile.
对对 你嘴咧得那么开
Yeah, yeah, your smile was so big,
把我们其他人都挤出相框了都
it pushed the rest of us out of frame.
我的笑总比你的屁♥股♥强
Better my smile than your hips.
小心点 小可爱
Watch it, sunshine.
注意你的言辞
Watch that mouth.
她只是开玩笑
She was just kidding.
你总是说招人嫌的话
You have always said catty things...
-别这样 伙计们 -还有很多事
- Stop it, you guys! - Oh, there's lots of stuff...
1963年又重演了
It's 1963 all over again.
酒还要醒20分钟
The wine needs 20 minutes to breathe,
我想我们也一样
and I think we do too.
不如我们休息一下去呼吸点新鲜空气
Why don't we take a break and get some fresh air?
梅米·苏 我们就是在室外
Mamie Sue, we're already outside.
好吧
Fine.
那我就进去呼吸点陈旧的空气
I'm going inside for some stale air.
我也去
Me too.
还有我
Me too.
你不去吗
Aren't you going?
为什么要我走 你走
Why should I go? You go.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那好 我也不走
Well, fine. Neither am I.
-很好 -很好
- Fine. - Fine.
我们就坐在这儿
We'll just sit here
半句话也不对对方说
and say nothing to each other.
什么也不说 一件事也不说
Nothing at all. Not a thing.
一个字 连一个字也不说
Not a word. Not one word.
咱能开始了吗
Could that start now?
问
Question.
你最喜欢的五位日本导演是谁
Who are your top five Japanese directors?
只能五位
Only five?
我们点完餐以后
I will answer that excellent question
我就来回答这个好问题
as soon as we've ordered dinner.
而且很明显我不是那种会用手♥机♥
And I am certainly not the type of person who would say,
搜索"谁是日本最好的五位导演"的人
"Siri, who are the top five Japanese directors?"
内什么 这儿有什么好吃的
Let's see, what's good here?
我看可以试试鸭子
I'm thinking about the duck.
我也是
So am I.
我的伴儿是个整形外科医生
My date is a plastic surgeon.
趁现在再看看我的样子
Take a look at me right now.
从今往后只会更美不会再丑了
This is the worst I'm ever gonna look.
我们应该把他介绍给我的伴儿
We should introduce him to my date...
他有手蹼
who has webbed hands.
什么 你是说像青蛙一样
What? You mean like a frog?
没错 就像青蛙 或者鸭子 或鸭嘴兽
Oh, sure, like a frog or a duck, a platypus,
我们这要是在池塘里吃饭 也就见怪不怪了
none of which would draw comment if we were dining in a pond.
乔伊 你的伴儿怎么样
Joy, how's your date?
不好说
Hard to say.
-你还不清楚 -是的
- You're not sure? - No.
这话是真的说不出口
The words are literally hard to say.
他喜欢爱尔卡胜过我
He prefers Elka to me.
我连个91岁的老太都不如
A 91-year-old woman to me.
手上长着蹼
Webbed hands.
整形外科医生
Plastic surgeon.
不好意思 有点忘乎所以了
Sorry. It's really fun to win.
我这就出去
Okay, I just have to go out there
让他知道我是个有内涵的女演员
and show him that I am a deep actress,
根本不在乎肤浅的东西
who is unconcerned with superficial things,
就算他举手投足带着摩擦的声音
and just ignore the slight thwapping sound
也装着听不见
whenever he gestures.
我也要让罗宾知道我一定会成为
I have got to show Robin that I'm just as desirable
一个长命百岁的女人
as a woman pushing 100.
我更要保持沉着冷静
Well, I just need to play it cool.
绝不能让他知道我是多想让他
I can't let him know how much I want him
给我打上麻药然后下刀
to knock me out and cut me up.
这话题留着以后说
'Cause that's third-date talk.
现如今人们可以通过很多社交媒体
And there are so many exciting new ways
来吐槽一部影片
to tease the film on social media.
推特 微博
There's Twitter, uh, podcasts,
网络恶搞短片
webisodes.
还是谈谈你的电影吧
Please tell me more about your film.
诺拉这个角色真的很适合我
The part of Nora really speaks to me.
我看未必啊
Oh, I don't know.
她是一个忍♥辱负重的人物
She's a tortured, gritty character.
而你是一个人所皆知的肥皂剧演员
You're primarily known as a soap actress.
怎么会呢 拍完伍迪·艾伦那部片子
Oh, please, after the Woody Allen movie,
观众都不这么看我了
people don't even think of me that way.
你是欧娜·圣瑞雯对吧
Hey! You're Honor St. Raven.
《明日边缘》里的那个
You were on that soap.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表