剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
根本不是《狼般饥饿》 你这个白♥痴♥
It was not Hungry Like the Wolf, you idiot.
我知道
I know.
我还知道如果能把你激怒到一定程度
I also knew that if I could get your anger up enough,
你就会自己跑出来见我
you'd come out and see me.
那首歌♥是《善变的魔蝎》
The song was Karma Chameleon.
我当时想 天哪 这首歌♥真难听
And I thought, "Oh, God, I hate that song."
结果抬起头看见了你
I looked up and I saw you.
紧身黑色牛仔裤 白色短袖
Tight black jeans, white T-shirt,
长发垂到腰际
hair down to your waist.
接着你转过身来
Then you turned around.
我立刻想 完了 我陷进去了
And I thought, "Well, I'm a goner, aren't I?"
于是我站起来 向你走过去
So I got up, I walked over to you,
我说
and I said...
你是我一生中见过的最漂亮的姑娘
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life."
你用那双温柔的棕色大眼睛看着我
And you looked at me with those big, soft, brown eyes
-你说 -滚开 你个烂酒鬼
- and you said... - "Bugger off, you drunken git."
我心想 西蒙 你找到了一位真正的淑女
And I thought, "Simon, you've found yourself a real lady."
我已经不是那个满嘴脏话的愤怒小女孩了
Well, I'm no longer that angry, foul-mouthed little girl.
现在我是个满嘴脏话的易怒成年女性
Now, I'm an angry, foul-mouthed grown woman.
这三十年你♥他♥妈♥的跑哪儿去了
Why the haven't I heard from you in 30 years?
真是太美妙了
That was wonderful.
真不敢相信咱俩把床弄坏了
I can't believe we broke the bed.
估计之前的那对夫妇
Well, I think the couple before us
已经把床折腾的有点散架了
might've loosened it up a bit.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
几个月后 等我出狱了
In a few months, when I'm released,
我们就直接飞去巴黎
we'll fly off to Paris.
你就是我的冉阿让
You'll be my Jean Valjean.
舞台剧《悲惨世界》的男女主角
而你是我的珂赛特
And you will be my Cosette.
珂赛特好像是他的女儿
I think Cosette was kind of his daughter.
-没看过 -我也是
- Oh, never saw it. - Oh, neither did I.
貌似是三个小时的电影 咱俩都没演
It was, like, three hours and neither of us was in it.
你律师的短♥信♥
Oh, it's from your lawyer.
告诉艾米特"追加指控 刑期延长"
"Tell Emmet 'more charges, max time.'"
艾米特 这是怎么回事
Emmet... what's going on?
唉 维多利亚
Oh, God, Victoria.
律师向我保证他能摆平
I didn't tell you because my lawyer promised
我才没告诉你
to make it all go away.
摆平什么
Make what go away?
追加的指控
More indictments.
好像我会计的那些灰色交易
It seems my accountant got me involved
比我想象的还多
in more shady deals than I realized.
几乎能确定我还要在这里待
It's almost certain that I'll be in this place
-十年 -十年
- for another ten years. - Ten years!
我的天呐 艾米特
Oh, my God, Emmet.
所有计划都被打乱了
Oh, this changes everything.
我会尽快安排离婚
I'll arrange for a quick annulment
你就可以继续自己的正常生活
so that you can live your life unchecked.
不要 艾米特 你是我丈夫
No. No, no, Emmet. You are my husband,
我会等你的
and I will wait for you.
亲爱的 很晚了
Darling, it's getting late.
明天再聊吧
Let's talk this through in the morning, hmm?
别忘了咱俩还在度蜜月呢
We're still on our honeymoon remember.
我们正躺在巴黎香榭丽舍大街
A suite in the hotel George V
乔治五世酒店的套房♥里
on the Champs-élysées in Paris...
那时德国佬还没走呢
during the German occupation.
你妈让我离开 永远别回来
Your mother told me to go away and never come back.
你不用非听她的呀
You didn't have to listen to her.
-她很恐怖 -她才90磅呢
- She's scary! - She weighs 90 pounds.
全是肌肉
It's all muscle!
你都没跟我告别
You never said good-bye.
还丢下我一个人生孩子
You... you let me give birth on my own.
而且你一直都没跟我联♥系♥过
And... and you've never tried to get in touch with me.
为什么
Why?
因为我是个懦夫
'Cause I'm a coward.
我还没说你就承认了
Well, it's no fun if you're just gonna admit to things
一点也不解气
before I can accuse you of them.
那你现在来干吗 懦夫
So why are you here now, you bloody coward?
我想道歉
Because I want to apologize.
乔依 你妈妈把我赶走
Look, Joy, your mother pushed me away,
不过说实话
but to be honest,
我很感激她放我条生路
I was kind of glad she gave me a way out.
当时我才17岁
I was 17!
我还没有当丈夫和爸爸的心理准备
I wasn't ready to be a husband and a father.
那过去这三十年呢
And the last 30 years?
我刚不是说我是个懦夫了嘛
Did I mention I was a coward?
乔依 很抱歉我抛弃了你
Look, Joy, I'm sorry I ran out on you.
很抱歉我丢下个孩子
I'm sorry I have a child out there
我永远也见不到了
who I'll never know.
他叫欧文
His name is Owen.
他就住在克利夫兰
He lives right here in Cleveland,
长的很帅
and he's lovely.
你认识他 是个儿子
You know him? A him?
恭喜你 西蒙 是个儿子
Yes, congratulations, Simon, it's a boy.
健健康康 32岁的儿子
A healthy, 32-year-old boy.
32岁了 弄得我顿时老了许多
32 years. That makes me feel old.
那你准备好变更得老吧
You're about to feel even older.
你还有个孙子呢
You have a grandson too.
-我的天啊 -小威尔伯
- Oh, my God! - Little Wilbur.
-他遗传了你的下巴 -长大就好了
- He has your jowls. - Ah, they'll go away.
然后40多年后这下巴又会突显了
And then they'll reappear in about 40 years.
能让我见见他们吗
Could I meet them?
欧文会愿意见我吗
Do you think Owen would see me?
他们现在出城了
They're out of town right now.
不如我就呆在这见他们一面
Well, why don't I stay and meet them
顺便还可以多陪陪你
and maybe spend some time with you?
可以的吧
I suppose.
乔依 听着
Joy, you know,
当我今天见到你时 别笑话我
when I saw you today... you know, it sounds silly,
我俩这种初恋的情愫
but that first love thing
真不是会岁月慢慢消逝的 对吗
is pretty powerful stuff, isn't it?
是的
It is.
你是怎么做到比以前还要漂亮的
How is it possible that you got even prettier?
抱歉
Sorry.
我必须马上回伦敦
Um, I have to go to London right away.
那当然 我又自作多情了...
Of course. I mean, what made me think...
别说了 公事
Oh, shut up. It's work.
看 我受到独家邀请参加皇家洗礼仪式
Look, I got the exclusive rights to the royal christening.
洗礼 王室的那个
The christening... the actual christening?
你能看到威廉王子和凯特王妃的孩子
You're gonna see William and Kate and the baby?
是的 而且我马上就忍♥不住
Yeah, and I was about to make a comment
要对一个为此疯狂的女人吐下槽
about the idiots that are interested in that kinda thing,
不过我还是不说为好
but I'm gonna keep it to myself now!
他们哪天回来
Look, uh, when are they back?
下周四
Next Thursday.
那我到时候再来吧
Then I'll come back then.
算约会吧
It's a date?
当然算是
It's a date.
好的
Right.
有件事忘了
I forgot something.
这吻够你回味的了
That oughta hold you.
艾米特
Emmet?
艾米特
Emmet!
真是不可思议
Can you believe it?
虽然时过境迁
After all this time,
但我和西蒙还是能旧情复燃
my romance with Simon has been rekindled.
两根腐朽的枯木燃起些火花也不奇怪
I guess two old, dry sticks can still make a spark.
你当然清楚
You would know.
原始人发明火那会儿 你就在场
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表