剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第二季 第一集
《燃情克利夫兰》上季提要
你不是说你老公是会计吗
But I thought you tell us your husband was an accounted.
他是会计 可是...
He was. But...
他去世之后
After he died,
我才发现他也是黑帮的销赃人
I discovered he was also a fence for the mob.
知道吗
You know what?
不用喝酒了 我准备走了[开始]I don't need the wine. I'm ready to go now.
我也准备好了
As am I.
走吧
Oh, go ahead.
我不需要和你上♥床♥
I don't need sex with you.
我有我儿子
I have my son.
这么大的风 什么信♥号♥♥都没了
The storm knocked out all of the reception.
现在我迫不及待想告诉他 我好想见他
Now I'm dying to tell him how much I want to meet him,
他可能以为我根本不在乎
and he's someplace thinking I don't care.
我爱你
I love you!
日间艾美奖剧情类的最佳女主是...
Actress in a daytime drama goes to...
维多利亚·蔡斯 《明日边缘》
Victoria Chase for Edge of Tomorrow.
老天爷啊
Oh, my god!
这些东西是怎么回事
What the hell is all this stuff?
你不跟警♥察♥交往会死啊
You had to date a cop...
爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基
♪没人知晓♪
♪Nobody knows♪
♪我所见的动♥乱♥♪
♪The trouble I've seen♪
♪没人知晓♪
♪Nobody knows♪
♪我的悲伤♪
♪My sorrow♪
♪没人知晓♪
♪Nobody knows♪
♪下句歌♥词是啥♪
♪What the next line is♪
喂 新来的
Hey, fresh meat.
闭嘴
Pipe down.
玛丽·泰勒·摩尔
与Betty White合作过
经典喜剧《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》
这个大写的M是啥意思
What's with the big m?
谋杀的意思
Stands for murder.
也是《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》的标志
你是因为杀人被关进来的吗
Is that what you're in for?
不是
No.
从你吹口琴开始
It's what I've been thinking about
我就一直在盘算着杀人
ever since you started playing that harmonica.
那你是犯什么事了 孩子
So what are you in for, kid?
酗酒和妨碍治安
Drunk and disorderly.
或者 我比较喜欢称之为
Or, as I like to call it,
快活星期二
Tuesday.
那你呢
And how 'bout you?
窝藏贼赃
Possession of stolen goods.
我老公以前混黑帮的
My husband was in the mob.
真的假的
Really.
我老公也是
Mine, too.
哪个帮派
Which family?
洪兴
Palomara.
我老公也是哎
Me too.
我就觉得你有点面熟嘛
I thought you looked familiar.
你就是那个在大个阿波的跑路欢送会上
You're the one who brought the ambrosia
贡献椰蓉水果拼的人 对不
to Big Pauly's going-away party, aren't you?
你带的是火腿
You brought the gabagool.
正是
Yes.
你因为那些玩意儿被逮着了
And you were the one that got picked up with all the stuff.
告诉我
Tell me,
你那些玩意儿里是不是有俄♥罗♥斯♥皇室彩蛋
wasn't there a faberge egg in the stuff?
有
Yes.
被我卖♥♥了 用来成立"鹅黄蛋"动物收♥容♥所♥
I sold it to open the Faberge Animal Shelter.
现在想想 这名字取得忒高调了
Looking back, not the best name to keep the heat off.
确实 你真有种
No. That took spunk.
谢谢
Thank you.
我讨厌有种
I hate spunk.
《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》的经典台词
希望下次叙旧 别再等上个33年啊 竹竿妹
So let's not wait another 33 years to do this again, okay, stretch?
《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》已结束33年
没问题
You got it.
你还真没说错 她们确实看起来像妓♥女♥
Oh, you're right. They do look like hookers.
好了 你们有五分钟时间
All right, you ladies have five minutes.
爱尔卡 你个小可怜
Elka, you poor thing.
你们弄到钱了吗
Did you get the money?
还没呢
Well, no, not yet.
你的保释金太高了
Your bail is very high.
你非要那样冒犯法官吗
Did you have to insult the judge like that?
他叫我「老太太」
He called me elderly.
你本来就是老太太
Well, you are elderly.
他还本来就是个死胖子
And he was really fat.
这都是你那个白♥痴♥警♥察♥男朋友的错
But it's all your stupid cop boyfriend's fault.
我明白 我正惩罚皮特呢
I know, and Pete's being punished.
我不理他了
I am not talking to him.
这哪是惩罚他啊
That's not how you punish a man.
口水喷得更多才对
You talk more.
我们正想办法给你筹保释金
We're trying to raise your bail.
房♥子没卖♥♥ 我的资♥金♥周♥转♥不过来
But my money is all tied up in my house that won't sell.
我的钱都投到生意里了 不景气啊
And mine's in my business, which is not doing so hot.
很显然 当前经济环境下
Apparently, in this economy,
两百块的修眉费 是头件要节省的开支
$200 eyebrow shapings was the first thing to go.
大家都开始自己拔眉毛了吗
People are plucking their own brows?
我们是活在第三世界国家吗
Do we live in a third world country now?
维多利亚
Victoria.
你可是个富婆啊
You're loaded.
我是说 你乐意掏几千块
I mean, you spend thousands
去买♥♥鲸鱼尿做的除皱霜
on that wrinkle stuff made from whale urine.
当作医用的时候
When it's used for medicinal purposes,
这个词的发音是 "金玉耀"
it's pronounced, "Your-eine."
因为飓风的原因 我一直没能联♥系♥到我的财务大臣
And I haven't been able to reach my money people since the tornado.
有信♥号♥♥了[监狱]Oh, I've got bars.
无意冒犯你哈
No offense.
业务经理给我来了条短♥信♥
And I have a message from my business manager.
估计是祝贺我得了艾美奖吧
He's probably calling to congratulate me on my Emmy.
真是不可思议的一晚
Oh, what a magical night.
得奖后我一直都飘飘然的
I've been walking on air ever since.
风这么大谁不"飘"啊
Oh, haven't we all.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What is it?
我的业务经理被指控偷税漏税
My business manager has been indicted on tax fraud.
我所有的资产都被冻结了
All of my assets are frozen.
老娘被坑了
I've been madoffed!
-太恐怖了 -亲爱的 太不幸了
- That's terrible. - Honey, I'm so sorry.
这叫人如何接受
Oh, this is unfathomable.
我是维多利亚·蔡斯
I am Victoria Chase.
我既有钱又有名
I am rich and famous.
现在半个身份象征没了
Now half of my identity is gone.
没有"有钱"了 没有"又"了
There's no rich. There's no and.
只剩下"有名"了
I'm only famous.
"有名"都只是勉强凑合
You're not even that famous.
维多利亚 冷静
Victoria, calm down.
你是个坚强的女人
You're a strong woman.
你能渡过难关的
You can get through this.
也许你说的对
Maybe you're right.
毕竟我曾在生活台的原创电影
I mean, after all, I did play a homeless woman
《水泥枕头》中 扮演过一个无家可归的女人
in the Lifetime original movie "Concrete Pillow",
该电影根据夏兹克的小说《人行道是席梦思》改编而成
based on the novel "The Sidewalk Is My Bed", by Shazique.
我这是在忽悠谁呢
Oh, who am I kidding?
我不能没钱啊
I can't be poor.
周四我还要坐私人飞机去芝加哥打肉毒杆菌
I'm flying private to Chicago on Thursday for Botox.
今天绝不是忘带镇定药的黄道吉日
What a day to forget my chill pills.
给我精神点儿 慌个屁啊 小贱♥人♥
Oh, you gotta front up and bug down, bitch.
这是牢里的黑话
It's prison slang.
你在这儿才待了三个小时
You've been here three hours.
监狱是会改变一个人的
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表