剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
we pretended we weren't home.
我还以为你们是老出去度假呢
I just thought you guys were on vacation a lot.
看看你现在多疯狂
Look at you now, acting all crazy,
追求老板 擅闯公♥寓♥
going after the boss, breaking into apartments.
就像生活台原创电影一样
You're like some kind of lifetime original movie.
拜托
Hello?
我可真演过生活台的原创电影
I starred in a lifetime original move
就叫《疯狂人生》
called acting all crazy.
她们变了多少 我也变了多少
I've changed just as much as these two have.
我可没看出来
Not from what I can see.
你还是一样小题大做
You're still a drama queen
热衷名利 谎话连篇
obsessed with fame and constantly lying
只为能博得版面 赢取好感
to put yourself in the best possible light,
比如说假装很爱动物
like pretending you're insanely in love with animals.
我真心很爱动物 所有动物
I do love animals! All animals.
那个动物
That animal.
这个小家伙是什么呀
Well, what do we have here, huh?
这什么玩意儿
What is that thing?
鹰嘴龟
A snapping turtle.
-没事吧 -当然有事
- You okay? - No, I'm not okay!
我被野蛮的袭击了
I've been savagely attacked.
光辉一生 就此告终 狂龟病
So this is how it all ends. Turtle rabies.
看 小题大做
See? Drama queen.
我贴心可爱的小奥斯卡去哪了
What happened to my sweet, little Oscar?
也许我是没变
Okay, maybe I haven't changed,
但你变了 我不喜欢这样的你
but you have, and I don't like it.
也许我不在乎你喜不喜欢
Well, maybe I don't care if you don't like it.
我得出去透透气
I need some air.
她为什么这么对我
Why is she doing this to me?
亲爱的 会好的
Oh, honey, it'll be okay.
我带你去后面
Come on, let's take you in the back,
让医生看看
and get that looked at.
气氛这么压抑
I don't see how I can hit on my fireman
我怎么勾搭消防员呀
with all this tension in the air.
但身不由己
But duty calls.
医生说它们很健康
Well, the doctor says they're in perfect health.
你们真的不介意给它们找主人吗
Are you sure you don't mind finding them homes?
今天都已经安排面试了
We've already got interviews lined up for today.
如你所说
Like you said...
我们是英雄嘛
We're heroes.
很高兴认识你们
It was nice meeting you all.
我得回消防队了
I gotta get back to the firehouse.
等等
Wait. Um...
你周六晚上有安排吗
I was wondering, what are you doing Saturday night?
我和一位棕发美女有约
Actually, I have a date with a lovely brunette.
什么 整死丫的
What? I'll kill her.
抱歉 我自作聪明想逗你
Sorry, I was trying to be clever.
我说的就是你
I was talking about you.
你真聪明
You are clever.
有了你一切都更美好
You're everything that's right with the world.
一切
Everything.
悠着点 乔依
Smooth, Joy.
这是我的电♥话♥
Here's my number.
很好
Great.
那周六见吧
I guess I will see you on Saturday.
瞧瞧姐
Look at me.
都和消防员勾搭上了
I'm dating a fireman.
哭去吧 已婚男
Hey, tough luck, married guy.
我要和消防员约会了
I'm going out with a fireman.
你开着旅行车
So get in your station wagon
回家找你的漂亮老婆克拉丽莎去吧
and go home to your beautiful wife, Clarissa.
你什么毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
不知道 心理有问题
I don't know. I have issues.
不过我在看心理医生
But I'm seeing a therapist.
还和消防员约会
And a fireman!
是什么个情况
So what do we have here?
乌龟咬的
Turtle bite.
抱歉 我还是不习惯会说话的病患
Sorry, I'm not used to my patient talking to me.
除了偶尔来几只鹦鹉
Except the occasional parrot.
不过那也很快就没意思了
And that gets old pretty fast.
总是说"鹦哥想要吃饼干"
You know, "polly want a cracker."
干嘛人人都教这一句呢
Why do they teach them that anyway?
饼干很容易引起便秘
Crackers are quite binding.
相信我 拉不出便便的鸟很难伺候的
And believe me, you don't want a backed-up bird.
-我这儿还流着血呢 -知道了
- I'm bleeding here. - Ooh, I see.
别介意
Don't mind her.
她刚和女儿大吵一架
She just had a big fight with her daughter.
她怎么能对我说出这些话
How could she say these things to me?
她怎么变得这么叛逆了
I mean, where did all this rebellion come from?
父母与子女之间的关系
Well, the parent-child relationship
有时候很复杂
can be quite a complicated one.
我手头上还有个病患
I have another patient now
跟孩子之间也有些问题
who's having some trouble with her young.
不同的是 她把自己的孩子给吃了
It's a little different because she ate some of them.
你 你想表达什么
Where--where are you going with this?
叛逆可能是件好事
Rebellion can be a good thing.
无论是动物还是人类 作为家长
No parent, whether animal or human,
想要处理好亲子关系
has done the right job unless they allow
只有让子女自♥由♥成长和改变
their offspring to grow and change.
唉 太难了
Aww, it's so hard.
就算是我很悲惨的时候
I mean, she's always been my cheerleader,
她也一直给我加油鼓劲
even when I was miserable.
特别是搬到这里之前
Especially right before we moved here
事业掉落谷底
and my career was coming to an end,
婚姻也支离破碎
my marriage was over.
有时候她就是让我坚持下去的唯一动力
Sometimes she was the only thing that held me together.
然后我就搬到克利夫兰跟你们一起住了
And then I moved in with you guys here in Cleveland.
我现在真的很幸福
And I'm actually happy,
只想要与她分享这一切
and I just want to share that with her,
但她却让我感到悲凉
but she's just making me miserable.
维多利亚 这就是你的转变啊
Victoria, that's how you've changed.
你现在很幸福
You're happy now.
你说得对 我很幸福
You're right. I am happy.
真的很幸福
I really am.
但奥斯卡怎么就看不到呢
But why can't Oscar see that?
俗话说 这狗要是真改了吃屎的毛病
You know, when a lizard first loses its tail,
-开始还真看不出 -我 我来解释
- it doesn't see-- - I-I-I got this.
她看不到是因为你是个好演员
She doesn't see it because you're an actress.
我和乔伊的改变一看便知
It was obvious that Joy and I have changed
因为之前我们掩饰不了自己的悲哀
because when we were miserable, we couldn't hide it.
但你当时装作很幸福
But you were able to act happy.
演技太好也遭罪
Damn my talent.
我需要去跟她谈谈
I need to go and talk to her.
好的 医生看完了吗
Yeah. So we done here?
我不清楚 她做过绝育吗
I don't know. Has she been spayed?
做得好 爱尔卡
Great work, Elka.
除了这只 别的小狗都有归宿了
We found homes for all but one.
说实话 我对这小家伙有点好感呢
I'm actually getting kind of attached to this little guy.
萌狗狗和消防员 便宜哪能都让你占了
You don't get a puppy and a fireman in the same day.
嘿 我妈看完医生了吗
Hey, is my mom back yet?
我在呢
I'm right here.
-没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
抱歉刚刚态度不好
I'm sorry I got so upset.
你那样完全不过分
You had every right to be upset.
刚刚我就跟个傻子似的
I was acting like a complete idiot.
你跟我对着干 我还挺开心的
And I'm glad you stood up to me.
真的吗
You are?
关于我 你说的都没错
Everything you said about me was true.
我的确会小题大做 沉迷于
I am a drama queen who's obsessed
追名逐利 太在乎别人的看法了
with fame and success and how I'm perceived.
但有一点你没说对
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表