剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
当着那么多看ESPN3频道观众的面
I was humiliated in front of dozens of people
我真糗大了
watching on ESPN 3.
美国娱乐体育节目电视网
听着
Look.
我今晚会带我手下过来抄了这里
I'll be back tonight with my associates to get all this stuff,
你们要是不愿意 我提醒你们一句
and if you don't like it, let me remind you.
这屋里老旧干瘪的东西可随处可见
There's a lot of old, dried things in here
一点就着
that could go up fast.
他这样说你 你都没意见吗 乔依
Are you just going to take that, Joy?
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
天哪 我提议把这些东西给汤米
Oh my God. Well, I say we just give Tommy the stuff.
被抢
It's better to be robbed
总比房♥子被火烧要好吧
than have our house go up in flames.
不可以
We can't.
她说得没错
She's right.
他会高价卖♥♥给我们的朋友
He's going to jack up the prices for our friends,
我们把所有积蓄都花在这地方了
and we invested all our savings in this place.
我才不要向"恐怖阻溢"妥协
I don't want to just go terrorist.
白姨现场忘词了
我很镇定
I'm OK.
大家别惊慌
Let's not panic yet.
别忘了
Let me remind you,
我在克利夫兰可是学犯罪学的
I am a Criminology major at Cleveland state.
我们现在可以惊慌了吗
Can we panic now?
谢谢你们
Thank you, ladies.
给你 希尔琪 以后可买♥♥不到便宜药了
There you go, silky, your last bargain for prescriptions
汤米马上就会漫天要价了
before Tommy hikes up the prices.
我该走了
I better run.
我要和古尔德夫人去游泳
I'm going swiming with Mrs. Gould.
那你还是带上这个吧
You might want to take these,
还有这个
and these.
你跟鲍勃联♥系♥上了吗
Did you get in touch with Bob yet?
-谁是鲍勃 -我的头儿 那个侦探
- Who is Bob? - The detective I work for.
他出城了
He's out of town,
所以他派他弟弟克劳德过来
so he's sending over his brother, Claude,
也是个侦探
who is also a detective.
我见过他
I've met him.
他可能看起来不聪明
He may not look that smart
实际也不聪明
or be that smart,
身上还有股湿土豆味
and he may smell like wet potatoes,
但是如果我的专业直觉没错的话
but if my criminology instinct is right,
他正站在我身后
he's standing right behind me.
你好 乔依
Hi, Joy.
每次见到你 你都更加美丽动人
You get more beautiful every time I see you.
是嘛 不过你就见过我一次啊
Yeah, but you've only seen me the one time.
你知道的就这一次
That you know of.
我不该跟你调情
But I should not be flirting.
你是鲍勃的妞
You're Bob's girl.
我不是鲍勃的妞
I'm not Bob's girl.
他睡梦中可不是那么说的
That's not what he says in his sleep.
你跟你哥哥住一间吗
You share a room with your brother?
两张床 没什么好奇怪的
Twin beds, nothing weird.
我不知道你们作何感想
I don't know about you guys,
就我看来 咱们有个好帮手了
but it looks to me like we are in good hands.
我调查了一下这个汤米
So, I've done some Research on this Tommy,
他作恶多端
and he is a bad guy.
我想我们得找个
So I think what we need to find
更坏的家伙来吓跑他
is a bigger bad guy to scare him off.
我觉得是个办法
I guess that could work.
你认识这样的人吗
Do you know one?
你能想到最厉害的人
Who is the most frightening person
是谁
you can think of?
至尊恶霸 塞尔瓦托·费鲁洛
No contest, Salvatore Ferullo,
人称辛辛那提的萨利
aka Sally from Cincinnati.
他是俄亥俄最牛的黑帮老大
He's Ohio's biggest crime boss.
但没有人见过他真身
Yet no one has ever seen his face.
要是没人知道这个萨利长什么样
Well, if no one knows what this Sally looks like,
我们何不找人来假扮萨利
How about we just get someone to pretend to be Sally?
那我们该怎么解释跟他的关系
How do we explain how we know him?
很简单
Simple.
就按照我的生活台原创电影里面来演
We take the plot from my Lifetime original movie,
我爱上了杀害我哥哥的凶手
I'm in love with my brother's killer.
收尾台词是
The tag line was,
朋友团结在周围 敌人推到在床上
keep your friends close and your enemies in bed.
这是我第一部侧裸戏
It was my first side nude scene.
我就说貌似在哪儿见过你
I knew I recognized you from somewhere.
不如说萨利是我儿子
How about we just say Sally is my son?
好主意
Good idea.
不过还得找个
But we still need to find
大块头二货扮萨利
some big goon to play Sally.
干嘛
What?
我身后站了个大块头吗
Is there a big goon standing behind me?
紧张吗
Nervous?
不紧张
No.
除非你觉得紧张的男人很性感
Unless you find nervousness sexy.
有的女人会 至少她们嘴上这么说
Some women do, or at least they claim they do,
之后就再也不联♥系♥了
and then they never call you back.
不知道萨利一般穿什么
I didn't know what Sally Would wear,
所以我带了一堆 任君挑选
so I brought you some choices.
软呢帽不行
A fedora?
我紧张的要命 撑不起软呢帽
I'm too nervous to rock a fedora.
好 不戴帽子
Ok, ok, no hats.
可不能把你性感的"地中海"挡住了
We don't want to hide your sexy side hair.
你会很棒的
You're going to be great!
我再去拿壶茶
I'll go get some more tea.
你是女演员吧
So, you're an actress.
怎么不让自己吐出来
How do you keep from throwing up?
为什么不让自己吐出来
Why would I keep from throwing up?
懂了 你很紧张
Oh, oh. You are nervous.
我觉得这屋里
Well, uh, I think that we
应当可以找到什么东西能让你
might be able to find something in this room
放松放松的
that will relax you.
你这是挑逗我吗
Are you coming on to me?
一团乱 不过我搞定了
It's a mess, but I took care of it,
老办法 以茶代酒
the old alcohol in the teacup trick.
听说过
Heard of it.
一团乱 不过我搞定了
It's a mess, but I took care of it.
给他吃药了
I just gave him some pills.
你给那二货吃药了
You gave our goon pills?
想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我让他喝酒了
I gave him alcohol.
我怎么知道那二货喝多了
Well, how was I supposed to know the goon was loaded?
说过喝多了的二货不让进门吧
What have I told you about keeping a loaded goon in the house?
汤米来了
That's Tommy.
他到了
He's here.
我去把克劳德弄醒
I'll go and sober up Claude.
我去开门
I will get the door.
我再喝点"茶"好了
I will chuck some more tea.
汤米
Hello, Tommy.
勇气过人和愚蠢透顶只一线之隔
You're either very brave or very stupid.
辛辛那提的萨利马上就到
Sally from Cincinnati is going to be here any minute.
你电♥话♥里说的时候我就不信
Yeah, I didn't buy that on the phone,
现在一样不信
and I'm not buying it now.
萨利要真是你儿子
If Sally were really your kid,
你之前在地窖怎么不说
why didn't you tell me in the storm cellar?
那是我为人低调
Maybe I'm not the bragging type.
要是说我不信呢
What if I said I didn't believe you?
要我说"奇葩"呢
What if I said unconscionable?
克劳德 天呐
Claude, Claude. Oh, my god.
克劳德 不是死了吧
Claude, Claude. Are you dead?
你又在调戏我吗
Are you coming on to me again?
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表