剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
我不该这么说
That came out wrong.
你要是敢近他半步
I mean, I'll cut your hands off
我就把你手剁下来
if you go anywhere near him.
我说话当真的时候就会用这个小笑话缓解气氛
Oh, that's just a little joke I use when I'm deadly serious.
这应该是最后一批东西了
I think this is the last of it.
需要我们帮忙尽管说
Let us know if you need any help.
你感觉如何
How you holding up?
我的玻璃心都要碎了
My heart is breaking.
我也是
Mine too.
家里有个孩子感觉真好啊
I really liked having a baby in the house.
是啊 我会想念小家伙的
Yeah, I'm gonna miss this guy.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 换个话题吧
Everybody, talk about something else
不然我怕自己会泪奔
so I don't fall apart.
我找了一份自己很擅长的工作
Well, I got a new job that I think I might really be good at.
不过我对新的帅哥老板一见钟情
But I have the hots for my hot new boss,
而我的美女老板对帅哥老板余情未了
who my other hot boss still has the hots for.
所以搞得我情难以堪
So it's just a big hot mess.
聊点别的吧
Talk about something else.
我让皮埃尔吃醋了
I made Pierre jealous.
可就算在感情里再强势
But what's the good of having the upper hand
没了男朋友还有个毛用
if there's nobody to hold it?
快瞧啊
Would you look at that?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我拿到第二页对白了 这句是我的台词
I got the next page of dialog, and that's my line.
既没有标点 也没有舞台指导
There's no punctuation, no stage direction.
我该用自豪的语气吗
Am I proud?
"瞧我多厉害啊"
"Would you look at that!"
还是看到一头两个脑袋的牛犊
Or am I talking about a two-headed calf?
"瞧那头怪物哦"
"Ugh, would you look at that."
还是有个亚裔角色名叫"吴玖"
Or is there an Asian character named Would You?
而我想让他看那头两个脑袋的牛犊
And I'm trying to get him to look at the two-headed calf.
"吴玖 瞧那头怪物哦"
"Would you! Look at that!"
肯定是最后一种情况
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the last one.
好了 把他放进汽车座椅里吧
Okay, let's get him in his car seat.
爱尔卡 咱们得谈谈了
Elka, we need to talk.
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
欧文要带孩子走了
Owen's leaving with the baby.
他要把他送去领养
He's putting him up for adoption.
刚开始还挺难接受
Which was difficult at first,
不过我们都觉得这样对大家都好
but now we all agree, it's for the best.
-是啊 -这是最好的选择
- Yes! - The right thing to do.
没错
Yeah...
为什么大家都不说实话呢
Why is everybody lying?
我们说的就是实话
We're not lying.
我是个美发师
Look, I'm a hairdresser.
我了解人性的"根"源
I know human nature right down to the roots.
你们现在的表情就好像要求理发师剪出个刘海
You all look like you went and asked for bangs,
结果又后悔了
and now you regret it.
他说得没错
He's right.
说什么我都舍不得送走威尔伯
I want to keep Wilbur more than anything.
可我一个人怎么能照顾好他呢
But how can I take care of him all by myself?
还有我们四个人
You've got four people right here...
愿意无条件帮你
More than willing to help.
-可我又不住在克利夫兰 -搬过来住呗
- But I don't live in Cleveland. - But you could.
克利夫兰是全国最适宜居住的城市之一
Cleveland's one of the most livable places in the country.
这里风景秀丽 冬季银装素裹
It's got beautiful, snow-white winters--
-梅兰妮 -反正就是很美
- Melanie. - It's nice.
你意下如何
So...what do you think?
这个嘛
Well...
如果你们没什么意见的话
If you're really okay with this...
我就搬过来抚养他
I'll do it.
我一定会是个称职的奶奶
I am gonna be the best grandmother ever.
当然 我可能会犯点小错
I mean, sure, I might make a few mistakes.
我这个人确实比较容易...
I do seem prone to a certain level of...
住嘴
Stop.
买♥♥卖♥♥一旦成了 多说无益
Once you make the sale, walk away.
把孩子给我
Give me that baby.
既然这个问题我已经解决了
Now that I solved that--
爱尔卡 我之前想装作无所谓
Elka, I've tried to play it cool.
但我一看到你穿着这身橙红色运动服
But when I see you in that salmon track suit,
就想在你身上涂满白酱油
I want to cover you with bechamel sauce
然后顺流而"上"
and swim upstream.
你是说想做我男朋友吗
Are you saying you want to be my boyfriend?
难道我话说得还不够直白吗
Could I say it any plainer?
我爱你 威尔伯·伯尔
I love you, Wilbur Burr.
瞧这温馨的一家子啊
Would you look at that.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表