剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
And Ravi, was it?
婚礼策划师
A wedding planner?
你还真是"包邮上门"啊
You reek of desperation.
我赞成
I approve.
看 我做的美食来了
Look, my delicious food.
请尽情享用
Please, enjoy.
你家可真美
You have a lovely home.
可否带我转一转
Would you mind giving me a tour?
我很乐意
My pleasure.
这些帕可拉真好吃
Mmm. These pakoras are delicious.
帕可拉是印度的炸蔬菜小吃
你放了什么调味品
What's that spice I taste?
我可不能告诉你我的秘方
Oh, I could not tell you my secret.
相信我 她真的不能
Believe me, she could not.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
-为什么 -我知道我母亲的行为
- For what? - I know my mother.
我知道她一定明白的告诉你
I'm sure she made it clear
如果你不同意和我约会
she wouldn't treat your son
她就不会给你的孩子看病
unless you would date me.
但是 你能帮我个大忙么
But can I ask you for a huge favor?
什么事
What?
能不能稍微地调个情
Could we flirt a little?
这样我母亲就不会总盯着我
It'll get my mother off my back,
你也可以找到克利夫兰最好的医生
and you'd get the best doctor in Cleveland.
可以 可以调情
Yes, we can flirt.
还能触摸 更可以约会
We can touch, we can date.
周末偶尔出城一趟也行
Perhaps sometime a weekend away.
感觉棒极了
Good flirting.
留着演给我妈看吧
But save it for mom.
乔依 你不仅冰雪聪明
Joy, your wit is as sparkling
眼睛也是那么的漂亮活泼
as your lovely, mischievous eyes.
我眼睛的"活泼"程度远不及我另一个器官
And my eyes are far from my most mischievous organ.
进展的可真快啊
Whoa, that was quick.
有什么不好
Why go slowly?
你的朋友真的是轻车熟路
Your friend knows that ripeness is all.
刚收上来的稻子 就赶紧煮成熟饭吧
Today's firm mango is tomorrow's smoothie.
不过 瞧这一屋子大龄妇女
But look who I'm telling.
你是不是疯了
Have you lost your mind?
你和拉维调情的时像是真心的
You're flirting with Ravi like you mean it.
当然 长得帅 人又好
I do. He's sweet and handsome.
还那么有钱
Not to mention, rich.
我觉得我们是很有希望的
I can really see a future for us.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy.
不 你知道真正疯狂的是什么吗
No, you know what sounds crazy?
从今往后你都要
You talking like this
这个样子讲话了
for the rest of your life.
你今晚来这里真是太疯狂了
You were insane to come here tonight.
我不在乎 我爱你拉维
I don't care. I love you, Ravi.
我也爱你
And I love you.
拉维 你出柜了
Ravi, you're gay?
吃了你的咖喱角太开心
Gay for your samosas.
gay也有高兴之意
杰弗里 你是什么时候出来的[出柜]
Jeffrey, when did you come out?
亲 我从来就没进去过
Sweetie, I was never in.
指从来不掩饰自己的基佬身份
拉维才是需要"出柜"的那个
It's Ravi who needs to come out.
什么
What?
拉维和杰弗里是一对
Ravi and Jeffrey are lovers.
能小声一点吗 我的母亲会听见的
Will you please be quiet? My mother will hear.
她需要知道
She needs to hear.
我们已经在一起两年了
We've been together for two years,
可他还没告诉他妈妈我们俩的事
and he still hasn't told her about us.
我本来以为如果能见到他妈
I thought it would be easier
并让她喜欢我
for him to tell the truth
他就能更容易说出口
if I met her and she liked me.
相信我 如果我告诉她真♥相♥
If I tell her the truth, trust me,
-她不会喜欢你的 -还有我
- she won't like you. - Or me.
她会怪我把你们俩一起约来
She'll blame me for bringing you together
并因此拒绝医治威尔伯
and refuse to treat Wilbur.
等等 你的口音没了 你不是印度人吗
Wait, your accent's gone. You're not Indian?
是我这里就我一个人不是满嘴谎话吗
Am I the only one here who's not living a lie?
拜托
Oh, please.
你说你想来的唯一原因
You said the only reason you wanted to come
是想接办一场印度婚礼
was to plan an Indian wedding.
没错 我的婚礼
Yes. Mine.
拉维 我的挚爱
Ravi, my love...
别 停下
No, stop!
外面发生什么事了
What's going on out here?
我丢了片隐形眼镜
I lost a contact lens.
我们都在找呢
We are all looking for it.
找到了
Found it!
谢谢你 拉维
Oh, thank you, Ravi.
我又能看到你英俊的脸了
I can now see your handsome face.
我想这对可人儿需要
I think these lovebirds were trying
一些独处的时间
to steal a moment.
我们还是回避一下吧
Let's give them some privacy.
你肯定觉得我是个懦夫
You must think I'm a coward
向我母亲隐瞒这一切
to hide from my mother this way.
如果你哪天愿意告诉她那肯定是件好事
Well, it would be nice if you could tell her someday.
别今晚就好
Just not tonight.
每一位印度母亲都期盼着有一天
Every Indian mother dreams of the day
看到她的儿子结婚 因为那样一来
her son gets married 'cause then she'll have
她下半辈子就有个媳妇可以拿来欺负了
a daughter-in-law to push around for the rest of her life.
她不能欺负杰弗里吗
Can't she push Jeffrey around?
如果你欺负杰弗里 他会还手的
If you push Jeffrey, he pushes right back.
我怎么会爱上这么个泼辣的基友呢
Oh, why did I fall for a man so gay and sassy?
会好起来的 拉维
You'll work it out, Ravi,
我们一定能顺利度过今晚
and we'll get through this night.
只要我们演好自己的角色
We just have to play our parts
不要让事情变得更加复杂
and not let things get any more complicated.
我要一杯高度伏特加 现在就要
I want a double vodka, and I want it now!
爱尔卡
Elka.
你不是去参加复试了吗
I thought you had a callback?
角色已经被别人拿走了
The part was already cast.
我很难过 可是你不能呆在这儿
Well, I'm sorry, but you can't stay.
事情已经够乱的了
Things are messy enough.
拉维的男朋友来了
Ravi's boyfriend showed up,
而他妈妈还不知道他是同性恋
and his mother doesn't know he's gay.
我们可不想你再闯进来
The last thing we need is you barging in here
猛灌伏特加
pounding down vodkas
抱怨没能得到那个角色
and whining about some part you didn't get.
他们为什么不选我
Why didn't they pick me?
你的口音的确有点不对劲
Well, your accent was a bit inconsistent.
就你还说
You should talk.
胡扯 我口音正得很
Oh, rubbish! I was spot on.
你是英国人 那你一定是乔伊的母亲了
Oh, you're British. You must be Joy's mother.
没错
Oh. Quite so.
这下可有好戏看了
This should be jolly good fun.
真不敢相信我们居然熬过了晚餐
I can't believe we got through dinner.
我觉得爱尔卡一定会把事情搞砸了
I thought for sure Elka would ruin everything
光扯我那些在印度的
with her stupid stories
假想童年就足够了
about my supposed childhood in India.
最后那个就是电影
That last one was just the plot
《我爱贝克汉姆》的剧情
from Bend it Like Beckham.
这个靠左行驶的故事
That was a fascinating story
讲得真不错 爱尔卡
about driving on the left side of the road, Elka.
但也许卡普尔医生更想听一些
But perhaps Dr. Kapoor would prefer
著名演员的生活轶事
to hear some anecdotes from a famous actress.
说实话 蔡斯女士
Actually, Ms. Chase,
我自己也算是个演员
I'm a bit of an actress myself.
今天我就得到了一个角色
Just today I got cast as Lady Bracknell
《不可♥儿♥戏》中的布莱克纳尔夫人
in The Importance of Being Earnest.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表