剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
哇 鄙人真是受宠若惊
Oh. I am hugely thrilled
您这么赫赫有名的演员竟然真的
that one of the world's most celebrated actors
看了为我赢得小小艾美奖的戏
actually watched my little Emmy award-winning performance
《明日边缘》
on edge of tomorrow.
其实 我说的是你
Actually, I was referring
在Lifetime频道出演的原创电影
to your many Lifetime original movies.
像是《望女成凤的杀人狂》
Pageant Mom Murder,
《芬克雷斯特恩家的大房♥二房♥》
The Two Mrs. Finklesteins,
《给妹子莎拉的一颗肾》
A Kidney For Sister Sarah.
悉数数来 如珍如宝
Every one, a precious jewel.
好吧 我也倍感荣幸
Well, I am just thrilled
能与您在伍迪·艾伦的电影中♥共♥事
that we get to play together and with Woody Allen.
但万一这部不卖♥♥座怎么办
But what if it's one of his bad ones?
记得《双生美莲达》吗 别成那样 别
Melinda and melinda? No, thank you. No, thank you.
有咱俩坐镇 还愁不卖♥♥座吗
It can't possibly be bad if we're in it.
说到点子上了
Excellent point.
相信我 我觉得咱俩一定会
You know, I believe you and I are going
成为极好的朋友的
to become great friends.
这件要你 你会穿吗
Would you wear this?
这布料少得都可以当绳子
I might tie it around my finger
系在手指上帮我记事儿了[美国人传统]
if I needed to remember something.
这是给卡门的礼物
It's a gift for Carmen.
我们俩要去科兹梅尔岛过周末
We're headed to cozumel for a long weekend.
是吗
Really?
我跟艾米特也要出远门
Well, uh, me and Emmet are going away
一起过周末
for the long weekend too.
不同的是 我们不需要带泳衣
Only we're not gonna need bathing suits
因为我们全程都会裸着
'cause we're gonna be naked.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
So naked.
干嘛告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
我也不知道
I really don't know.
嘿 听着 关于那天晚上的事
Hey, um, listen. About the other night...
当时我们都喝了点小酒
I know we'd been drinking,
挺尽兴的 很开心
and we were having fun-- a lot of fun.
但我想向你道歉
But I want to apologize.
我觉得作为同事 自己的行为不太合适
I don't think I was being entirely professional.
我是说 咱俩都有认真交往的对象呢
I mean, we're both in committed relationships.
不是吗
Right?
当然
Right.
认那个真啊
Big time.
所以咱俩没问题吧
So we're good?
对了
Oh, hey.
艾米特同没同意给咱们的酒代言啊
What did Emmet say about endorsing the wine?
对了 我问过他 他没同意
Oh, yeah. I asked him and he said no.
男朋友总会有说"不"的时候嘛
You know, sometimes boyfriends say "no."
你带他过来一起吃午饭如何
Hey, what if you brought him by here for lunch?
我绝对可以说服他
I know I could persuade him.
不是我吹牛 还没几个人
I mean, not to brag, but people have
跟哥说过"不"呢
a hard time saying no to me.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
好的
Okay.
很好
Okay.
我又犯傻了
I did it again.
我答应阿莱克带艾米特去跟他吃午饭
I told Alec that I would bring Emmet by for lunch.
你为什么要答应啊
Why on earth would you do that?
我也不知道 我太喜欢他了
I don't know, I just like him so much.
顺着杆子就只好往上爬了
I can't help but lie to him.
-你懂的 -是啊 我懂
- You know how it is. - Yeah, yeah, I do.
其实 我也许
And actually, I might be able
能帮你说服艾米特
to talk to Emmet for you.
原来我和他有许多共同语言
It turns out that we have a lot in common.
他很喜欢我拍的戏
He's a huge fan of my work.
为啥
Why?
我是说很棒 意料之中的事
I mean, great. Not surprising at all.
毫无震惊
So not shocked.
我讨厌学校 再也不回去了
I hate school, and I'm never going back,
你们架我去都不中
and you can't make me.
亲爱的 发生什么了
Honey, what happened?
没人愿意搭理我
No one makes any attempt to talk to me
视我于无形
or acknowledge my existence.
他们个个穿环纹身 可带劲儿呢
They're all so cool with their piercings and tattoos.
至少还有爱尔卡陪着你呢
Well, at least you got Elka.
她也是"贱女孩"中的一员
She's one of the mean girls.
我看到她跟她的学习小组朋友一起
I saw her with her study group friends,
对我完全就是爱理不理
and they totally snubbed me.
乔伊 下面我要跟你说的
Now, Joy, I'm gonna tell you
就是过去每当我的孩子
what I used to tell my kids
遇到同样问题时我给他们的忠告
when they had a problem like this.
跟心理医生说去 你妈忙着拍电影呢
Talk to your therapist; mommy's in a movie.
维多利亚
Victoria.
艾米特来了
Oh, it's Emmet.
我们刚拿到剧本
We just got our script,
我邀他来过一下台词
and I asked him to come by to run lines.
是你叫我来的吗
You call for me?
艾米特·劳森爵士 您好
Oh, Sir Emmet Lawson. Hello.
非常高兴向您介绍我的朋友们
I would like to introduce you to my friends--
谁告诉你我愿意跟你共处一室了
Why would I want to be in the same trailer as you,
更别提跟你一同活在人间了
let alone the same universe?
抱歉你说什么
I'm sorry?
抱歉 死性不改
You're sorry? Typical.
总是抱歉来抱歉去 不是吗
You're always sorry, aren't you?
对我来说 认识你才觉得抱歉
Well, I'm sorry I ever met you.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't understand.
你从来就没懂过
No. You never do.
发生了什么
What was that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你怎么不帮我问问午饭的事
You didn't ask him about lunch.
刚刚发生的事 真是把我弄糊涂了
I don't understand what just happened.
早上他还说自己是我的骨灰粉呢
This morning he was my biggest fan
这会就恨不能把我碾成骨灰了
and now he hates me.
奇怪的是 他说你本性不改
What's odd is he said you "always" do this.
你们之前压根都不认识
How could you "always" do anything
他怎么可能知道你的本性呢
if you've only just met him?
我也不明白 不明白为什么
I don't know, and I have no idea
他会给我整这么一出戏
why he's acting this way.
演戏
Acting.
剧本里他是我的前夫 对我痛恨至极
In the script he's my ex-husband, who hates me.
也许刚刚他是在用体验派表演法
Now, maybe he's doing that whole method acting thing,
于是把我当可恨的前妻对待了
and he's just treating me like his ex-wife.
-一定是这样 -这才说得通
- Oh, of course. - That's it.
但如果他不是在演戏呢
Yeah, but what if it's not?
要是他真的恨我呢
What if he just hates me?
这要不弄清楚我怎么跟他共事三个月啊
I can't go through the next three months not knowing.
我看你还是认命吧
Well, you're gonna have to
除非伍迪突发奇想把剧本一改
unless Woody magically decides to rewrite the movie
让你们俩成为一对神仙眷侣
and turns your characters into a loving couple.
有点意思
Interesting.
我不过随便举个例子
I was saying that as an example
还是那种不可能会发生的例子
of something that's not going to happen.
知道 但是呢
Yeah, but--
但是要是我自己写一出
But what if I wrote a scene
鸳鸯蝴蝶的戏码
where our characters get along
不声不响塞进艾米特的剧本
and I slipped it into Emmet's script
这样我就能搞清楚他究竟是真恨我
and that way I'll find out if he hates me
还是为了演戏在体验了
or if he's just being method.
一旦真♥相♥大白
And once I find out,
我就再神不知鬼不觉地让那剧本消失
then I just make the improved script go away.
真的假的 你还当真要
Really? You're seriously considering
改写伍迪·艾伦的剧本
rewriting Woody Allen?
她已然说自己写的是"改良版"了
She already referred to it as an "improved" scene.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表