剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
谁会收贿赂
who would take a bribe?
-不知道 -求你啦
- I would not. - Oh, please?
好吧
All right.
我去问问上头有什么办法没
I'll ask my supervisor if there's something we can do.
多谢
Thank you.
我说了让你们别来
I specifically told you not to come here.
要是什么都听你的
What kind of friends would we be
我们还哪是至交好友
If we did the things you asked?
我们不知道朱利安跟你说了什么
Now, we don't know what Julian said,
但他可不是好人
But you know he's toxic.
他说什么 你都反着来
So whatever he said, do the opposite.
他说我是个与众不同的女人 永远不要改变
He said I'm a remarkable woman and I should never change.
好在我把他的车刮花了
Well, then, I'm glad I keyed his car.
什么
Wait, what?
不只是他
It's not just him.
朱利安只不过把我所有前夫要说的挑明了
Julian just made clear what all my exes were telling me.
我竖起心墙 让他们没有被需要的感觉
I put up a wall around me and I don't make them feel needed
我不能这么对埃米特
And--and I-I can't do that to Emmet.
你们都知道我本性难移
And you both know that I can't change.
但你确实变了
But you have changed.
我们见过你和前夫如何相处
We've seen you with all your husbands.
你和埃米特在一起时不一样
And you're different with Emmet.
对他敞开了心扉
You're open and vulnerable with him.
都像一个正常女人了
You're almost like a normal woman.
我还写了首诗 叫《心影》
I wrote a poem about it called heart shadows.
-阴冷黑暗 渗出 -乔依 打住吧
- The bleak, dark, ooze-- - not now, joy.
我俩这一整天都幻想一个昏迷男
Listen, we spent all day fantasizing that a guy in a coma
是我们的真命天子
was everything we wanted in a man.
亲爱的 埃米特可是实实在在的
Honey, you have that for real.
别轻易放弃
Do not throw it away.
你爱他
You love him.
我爱他才这么做
I'm doing this because I love him.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
明天再来吧
Come back tomorrow.
不 明知道他离我这么近
No, I can't leave now
却没法跟他说话 我不能就这么走
knowing that he's 20 feet away and I can't talk to him.
你这是白折腾
You're wasting your time.
不不 你不明白
No, no, no, wait. You don't understand.
我需要见他
Look, I need to see him,
需要和他说话
I need to talk to him.
我需要他
I need him.
好吧
Okay.
也许我能给你捎个口信
Maybe I can get a message to him.
你想说什么
What do you want me to say?
告诉他我需要他
Just tell him I need him.
就这话
That's it?
一句话就足够了
That's huge.
请你转告他
Just please go tell him.
我需要他
I need him.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表