剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
但 松了口气
But... relieved.
我现在连给婴儿请保姆的精力都没有
I don't have the energy now to staff a baby properly.
日间保姆 夜间保姆
Day nanny, night nanny,
已经感觉很累了
I'm exhausted already.
我老公不想要孩子
My husband didn't want kids.
我从来没意见
I've never resented it,
但总是不禁想象
but I always wondered...
妈
Mom!
怎么了 梅兰妮
What is it, Melanie?
乔依把她运动裤的裤腿给剪了
Joy cut the legs off her tracksuit,
还带来个男生
and she's with a boy.
我们上楼去玩过家家了
We're going upstairs to play house.
我们是不是应该先结婚
Maybe we should get married first.
我得走了
I'm outta here.
谢谢你们的牛奶
Thanks for the milk.
乔依 我怎么跟你说的
Joy, what have I told you
别免费给别人牛奶了
about giving away the milk for free?
俗语 形容女的主动投怀送抱
我就永远不会干这种事 妈咪
I would never do anything like that, mommy,
因为我是乖孩子
because I'm good.
超级乖
I'm really good.
我是不是很乖 妈咪
Tell me how good I am, mommy?
是 梅兰妮 你很乖
Yes, Melanie, you're good.
多乖 妈咪 多乖
How good, mommy? How good?
你乖得我都想一醉方休了
The kind of good that makes me wanna drink.
我有个重大声明要宣布
I have a major announcement.
怎么了 维多利亚
What is it, Victoria?
我去参加了午餐时段原创电影
I auditioned for the lunchtime original movie
《隐秘心灵》的试镜
Recess Confidential,
结果竟然败给了那个怪胎苏西·卢奇
and I lost the part to that little freak Suzy Lucci.
死卢奇
Lucci!
我喜欢苏西·卢奇 她也喜欢我
I like Suzy Lucci, and she likes me,
大家都喜欢我 对吧 妈咪
because everybody likes me, right, mommy?
是不是大家都喜欢我
Don't they like me?
妈咪 你打算怎么帮我对付卢奇
Mommy, what are you going to do about Lucci?
妈咪 什么时候才能有男生喜欢我
Mommy, when is a boy going to like me?
又或者
Or...
我算是躲过一劫
maybe I dodged a bullet.
我得继续搭帐篷了
Well, I better get back to my tepee.
不会吧
Oh, no.
破胶水
Stupid glue.
酒杯粘我手上下不来了
I can't get this wine glass out of my hand.
反正你本来就整天酒不离手的
Well, that's how you look 80% of the day anyway.
这半天也弄不下来啊
I'm never gonna get this off,
啥时候才能搭好这帐篷啊
and I'm never gonna finish this tepee.
拜托
Oh, come on!
咱四个聪慧又有能力的女子
We are four intelligent, capable women
啥能难倒我们
who can do anything.
没错
You're right.
让威尔伯看看男人会做的
I want Wilbur to know that women
女人也能做
can do anything men can do.
-太棒了 -巧夺天工啊
- Magnificent. - Brilliant.
你相信这是我们自己做的吗
And can you believe we did it ourselves?
我还真就信了
Actually, I can.
我把礼物落车里了
Oh, hey, I forgot my present in the car.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
维多利亚·蔡斯的又一杰作啊
Another triumph for Victoria Chase.
维多利亚 你知道
Victoria, you do realize
影评家不会对生日派对发表看法的吧
critics don't review first birthday parties.
随你怎么说 我就是厉害
All the same. Kudos to me.
天呐 威尔伯呢
Oh, my God! Where'd Wilbur go?
他爬回里面去了
Oh, he went back in the tunnel.
苍天姥爷啊
Thank goodness.
我可不想一天弄丢他两次
I wouldn't wanna lose him twice in one day.
啥
What?
我去帮阿莱克拿礼物
I'm gonna help Alec with that gift.
这是给威尔伯的礼物
Here's my gift for Wilbur.
包装得挺精美啊
Well, it's beautifully wrapped.
我本来是贴了个蝴蝶结的
Well, I actually did slap a bow on it,
但它好像不大乐意
but it looked really unhappy wearing it.
你真贴心
This is really sweet of you,
但咱得把它弄干净点
but maybe we should clean it first.
-有点脏了 -什么 不用
- It's kind of dirty. - What? No.
不 这不是脏 是有年头了
No, it's not dirty. It's... it's broken in.
你可以上上油
See, you rub in oil,
把球反复地扔进袋里
and, then, you take a ball, and you throw it in the pocket,
成百上千次
like, a thousand times.
你把球留在袋里
And, then, you leave the ball in it,
一起放在枕头下面 压着它睡觉
you put it under your pillow, and you sleep on it.
你以前球打得很好吧
Were you a really good player?
-需要展示吗 -不用
- Are you gonna check? - No.
那我就是个好球员
Psh, then I was great.
这么多年了你还留着它
And you kept it all these years.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
这是我父亲给我的
Well, my Dad gave it to me,
我常常想 某一天我会把它给我的
and I always thought someday, I'd give it to my...
女朋友朋友的孙子
girlfriend's friend's grandson.
阿莱克
Oh, Alec.
看看你现在的表情
Your face right now.
亲爱的 我能接受我们的决定
Honey, I am good with our decision.
但真的是"我们"的决定吗
But was it really our decision?
当然是了
Yeah, of course it was.
那么
So...
你百分百肯定你不想要孩子吗
you're 100% sure that you do not want children?
说实话
The truth?
不是
No.
不 我不是百分百肯定
No, I'm not 100% sure.
我可能多半还是想要
I don't even know if I'm 50% sure.
但我非常肯定我不想失去你
But I am very sure that I don't wanna lose you.
我知道你现在是这么想的
I know you feel that way right now,
但我也知道
but I also know that
每当你看到其他父亲和孩子一起玩
every time you see a father playing with his kid,
你会因为自己不能那样而难过
you're gonna feel a little sad that it isn't you.
有可能
Yeah, that could happen.
一定会的
It will happen,
我会觉得是我剥夺了
and I'm gonna feel like I robbed you
你享受这天伦之乐的机会
of something that I know is wonderful,
我曾经拥有 而你却没法享受到的快乐
something that I've had, but that you never will.
-可是我爱你 -我也爱你
- But I love you. - And I love you too.
正因如此
That's why...
正因如此 我
that's why I...
我们
we...
还是把这个留给你儿子吧
Just give this to your son.
或者女儿
Or daughter.
如果
And if...
你什么时候百分百确定
you're ever 100% sure
你不想要孩子了 再来找我
that you don't want that, then find me.
那现在是
So, what?
是要分手吗
Is this good-bye?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess it is.
不过我们还得一同生活和工作
Although we do live and work together.
那么这将会变得既悲伤又尴尬
So this is gonna be sad and awkward?
把悲伤留给今晚 把尴尬丢给明天吧
How about we just deal with sad tonight and awkward tomorrow?
好吧
Okay.
晚安 梅兰妮
Good night, Melanie.
现在就有点小尴尬要处理
We're gonna have to deal with a little of the awkward right now.
钥匙在你那里
You have the keys.
嗨 珍娜
Hey, Jenna!
是妈妈
It's Mom.
不 不 一切都好
No, no, everything's okay.
我只是 很想和我的宝贝说说话
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表