剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
有的赞美是真心 有的是夸张
You know, there's praise, and then there's praise.
没人能那么厉害
Come on. Nobody is that good.
-天呐 你看出来了 -这个
- Oh, god. You could tell? - Well...
第一次我太紧张了
I was just so nervous the first time.
我想表现得很好
I wanted to be really great,
所以我假装高♥潮♥了
so I kind of went all fake porno on you.
什么
I'm sorry?
天呐 刚才你是在说工作是吧
Oh, god. You were talking about work, weren't you?
你是装的 还两次都是
You faked it with me? Both times?
把门锁上
Lock the door.
在这儿 现在吗
Wait, here? Now?
不能去我家
Well, we can't go to my place.
墙上给你踢了个洞 工人还在修
The workmen are still repairing the hole you kicked in the wall.
开拍
And action.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
还有比咱俩更相爱的吗
Have there ever been two people more in love?
切
Cut!
不好意思 劳森先生
'scuse me, uh, mr. Sir Lawson?
你不能说"切"
You can't say, "Cut."
你不是伍迪·艾伦 你谁啊
You're not Woody Allen. Who are you?
我是盖理 助理导演
It's me Gary, the assistant director.
我每晚给你电♥话♥ 讨论情节
I call you every night, we talk about your scenes.
不对啊 我每晚都和伍迪聊
No, I talk to Woody every--
天呐
Oh, dear god.
盖理 这些临演
Well, gary, these extras
瞎折腾 抢风头
are pulling focus with their gratuitous business.
不是瞎折腾 这是我们的背景故事
It's not gratuitous, it's part of our backstory.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
你们俩该恭喜我们
Maybe you two should congratulate us.
临演可不需要背景故事
Extras don't need a backstory
就和这个盐瓶一样
any more than the salt shaker.
你童年过得怎么样
How was your childhood?
是不是生在盐矿里做工
Did you labor in the salt mines?
太逗了
That's funny.
才不是 维多利亚
No, it's not, Victoria.
盖理 麻烦提醒乔依
Gary, would you please remind Joy
临演不能跟主演搭话
that extras are not to address the stars?
愿为您效劳 维多利亚
Anything for you, Victoria.
你给了我人生中最棒的两分半钟
Best 2 1/2 minutes of my life.
-再次深表歉意 -说了没事
- Again, I apologize. - It was fine.
盖理 不如这样吧
Gary, I have an idea.
你让他们坐到那张桌子去吧
Why don't you move them to this table over here?
那镜头就拍不到咱们了
We won't even be on camera.
这感觉你早就该习惯了才对
You should be used to that by now.
你这该死的混♥蛋♥
You bloody bastard.
我拒绝被发配到无镜头区
I refuse to be banished to cinematic siberia.
维多利亚 做点什么啊
Victoria, do something.
不好意思 乔依 我认识你吗
Oh, I'm sorry, Joy, do I know you?
神呐 维多利亚 你还叫我乔依呢
For god sakes, Victoria, you just called me Joy.
你真的要帮埃米特 不帮我吗
Are you really going to side with emmet over me?
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
还有比咱俩更相爱的吗
Have there ever been two people more in love?
这回见识到了吧
Well, there you have it.
不掺假的 纯正的 真实的性♥爱♥
Un-faked, straight-up, real deal sex.
真"棒"
So nice.
想念我的假高♥潮♥了吧
You miss the fake porn, don't you?
没有
No.
当然没有 "棒"就是好啊
No, of course not. Nice is good.
我忏悔 可能这次我又收敛过头了
Okay, maybe I toned it down a little bit too much.
对不起 我就是
I'm sorry, I just-- you know,
我脑子就是转个不停 一刻不停
I can't get my brain to turn off and stop thinking.
没事 别担心
It's okay, it's okay. Don't worry about it.
咱们说回工作吧
Let's-- let's get back to work.
对 我们还得为灰指甲膏的广♥告♥
Right, right, we have to pick the before photo
挑选使用前照片呢
for that toenail fungus cream campaign.
看 我喜欢这张
Now, see, I like this one.
都是绿的 还渗出绿的东西
It's both green, and it's oozing something green.
真的吗
Really?
我喜欢黄色有硬壳的这张
'cause I like this yellow, crusty one.
"硬邦邦"得快要撑开了
You know, it looks like it's about to burst.
这张不错
Ooh, there's a good one.
甲"床"几乎都看不到了
There's hardly any nail bed left.
nail在俚语中有fuck的意思
-真的吗 -百分百真的
- Real? - Completely.
-你呢 -当然
- You? - Yeah.
男人是假装不来的
Guys can't really fake it.
感情上倒是可以
Except emotionally.
但不是跟你
Not with you.
你这次怎么就来了兴致
So, why do you think this time?
不会吧
Oh--oh, no.
是不是因为灰指甲的原因
Do you think it was the toe fungus?
咱俩是不是刚好有一样怪异特殊的恋物癖
Do we have some very weird, specific, shared fetish?
希望不是
I hope not.
就算有我也认了 爽成那样夫复何求
But I could live with that. That's how good it was.
我觉得吧 可能还真是因为灰指甲
You know what? I think it was the toe fungus.
-是吗 -但不是因为猥琐的恋物癖
- Really? - Yeah, but not in a creepy way.
而是它将咱俩的这档子事儿人性化了
I think it just kind of humanized the whole thing.
不用再力争完美
Took perfection off the table.
可能是这样吧
You may be right.
我们毕竟不是A片明星
Yeah, we're not porn stars.
不用考虑是否上镜 力求完美
We don't have to do anything filmable or perfect.
我们只是两个彼此相爱的普通人
We're just two people who really like each other.
互相倾慕 互相欣赏
Find each other fascinating and interesting,
天雷地火 琴瑟相合
And extremely attractive in all the right places.
对吧 亚历克
Right, Alec?
这才叫真实
Well, that's real.
瞅你这转身 应该是气还没消
I take it from the pivot that you're still upset.
乔依
Joy.
你原来还是记得我名字的啊
Oh, so you do remember my name.
别这样啊
Oh, come on.
我只是依照"主演与临演沟通守则"行事
I was just following movie star protocol vis-a-vis extras.
"主演与临演沟通守则"
Movie star protocol?
你自己听听这是什么话
Do you even hear yourself?
你怎么可以把我逐出剧组
How could you banish me from the set?
我怎么不可以
Well, how could I not,
你跟利亚姆可是自导自演了一处"戏中戏"啊
After you and Liam made that scene during our scene?
你和艾米特那是咎由自取 你俩都目中无人
You and emmet deserved it. You think no one else matters.
乔依
Joy...
好啦 你知道我是很看重我俩的友谊的
Come on, you know how much I value our friendship.
你就是我羽翼下的烈风啊
You are the wind beneath my wings.
《情比姐妹深》主题曲 89年格莱美年度最佳歌♥曲
好意思说
Really?
我在你眼里就是这个
That's how you see me?
低你一等 呼啸而过就为托起
Down below, puffing away to keep
你那老迈的大翅膀
your big, old wings aloft?
不是 我是说那首歌♥
No, no, no, I mean like the song.
说的就是那傻叉歌♥
That is the stupid song!
歌♥手之所以能大放异彩 是因为有人
The singer gets to shine, 'cause the singee
站在她背后支持她 自己却身居幕后
Has to walk a step behind, out of the sunlight,
只能用甜美的笑容掩饰痛苦
Her beautiful smile hiding the pain.
所以你才是我的英雄啊 多好的一件事
Oh, but that's what makes you my hero--it's a good thing.
你当然这么觉得
For you!
你知道吗 还不仅仅是这部电影
And you know what? It's not only this movie.
我俩真是事事如此
It's a pattern with us.
自从咱们搬到克利夫兰
I mean, just since we moved to Cleveland,
你让我假扮成你的蕾丝边老婆
You've had me pretend to be your gay wife,
替你圆甲状腺的谎 勾引你的合作主播
Lie about your fake goiter, seduce your co-anchor,
帮你给露琪下毒
Poison susan Lucci!
还要我继续说吗
Need I go on?
不好意思 不过我可没拿着枪逼着你做啊
Excuse me, but I do not recall putting a gun to your head.
当然在洛杉矶那次是个例外
Well, except for that one time back in L.A.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表